Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe exhange tokens have huge potentials  (Read 160 times)
meejay (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:53:26 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 09:20:19 PM by meejay

Hi there,

I think I have found an opportunity to bring many multipliers for a given investment.

I am talking about Nauticus Coin which is a utility token of Nauticus Exchange. The idea is similar to Binance, Kucoin Shares and Huobi Token. When you use NTS coins you get 50% discount for each transaction. This will bring demand for the token together with multipliers.
  • Huobi Token reached 284% ($4,49) from its launch @ 10.02.2018 ($1,58).
  • Kucoin Shares launched @ 24.10.2017 (72 cents) and peaked at $20,44 with a percentage increase of 2738%
  • Finally Binance Coins launched @ 25.07.2017 (10 cents) and peaked at 22,76 with a percentage increase of 22600

At this point I have to tell you that Nauticus Coin will launch @ July 25th at a price of approximately 10 cents. It is not only being an exchange here with Nauticus. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.

The project has a solid roadmap in which one part of the project will be implemented each year.
Crypto and Fiat Currency Exchange - 2018 August
Blockchain Mining Center - 2019
Worldwide eCommerce - 2020
Merchant Payments Platform - 2021
Global KYC Verification - 2022
ICO Gateway - 2023

Great team and ideas to be implemented.

DYOR

Kind regards,

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

Hey there,

It is not only an exchange what this project is about. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain
technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.

THE PROBLEM
Cryptocurrency exchanges pose a high barrier to entry for everyday people. They’re bafflingly complex for novices and most exchanges provide for just a single fiat currency — if they allow for fiat at all. Users often need to sign up to half a dozen exchanges to be able to buy all of the different altcoins they wish, resulting in hefty fees moving from fiat in one marketplace, to crypto in another. Cryptocurrency is hard to spend in the real world and the industry is poorly regulated with attendant risks to user funds.

THE OPPORTUNITY
Solving these issues presents enormous opportunities. The total market cap of cryptocurrencies increased from $26 billion a year ago to around $350 billion today. With 100,000 new users signing up to exchanges each day, and major players such as Binance earning hundreds of millions in fees, there are unprecedented prospects to capitalize on this explosive growth. Increasing regulatory oversight will provide security and stability, and spur mainstream adoption.

THE SOLUTION
The Nauticus Exchange is designed to be the only exchange users ever need — a one stop shop offering 300 cryptocurrencies and 16 fiat. Users from around the world will be able to buy whatever crypto they wish using their own nation’s money. The Exchange will also enable users and merchants to send and receive payments internationally — like PayPal and Western Union combined, but with much lower fees and live market rates. More than 200,000 users have already signed up to the platform and Nauticus is registered with Australian Government regulator AUSTRAC.

Don't forget to DYOR.

Regards,

meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

One coin for six innovative solutions, aimed at all types of users, from individuals to businesses, and every level of government.

Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
The Nauticus crypto and fiat currency exchange is in development and due to open in August 2018. It will trade in 100 cryptocurrencies at launch, and more than 300 within 12 months — including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Nauticus Coin and many others. Nauticus Coin users will receive 50 percent discount on trading fees in the first year, which will spur the adoption of the coin and support its value.

More than 200,000 users registered in the first five weeks after the project was publicly launched.

Nauticus will also establish a sustainable blockchain mining center in 2019 to provide revenue, along with sizeable server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for users of Nauticus services. Profits from the exchange and mine will be reinvested in the business to support the subsequent development of a low-cost eCommerce platform, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options. The company will also develop a ‘one and done’ Know Your Customer (KYC) verification service and create an ICO community with a range of resources and services for new ICOs along with a quality verification system. The Nauticus Coin will underpin all of these exciting solutions.

The ICO target is $68 million and the soft cap was exceeded during the presale period. The ICO will run until the hard cap of $88 million has been reached, or until the conclusion of the ICO on July 18, 2018. ICO is live with 10% bonus till 18th.

DYOR before investing in.

Kind regards,

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

Yeah , its very possible.They have good potentials.But who knows.We'll see whats gonna happen.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

I dont think so.They have potential but its not huge. %20 they have chance. But who knows,for me , i dont believe that.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

I guess, you're right about an exchange token have huge potential. That maybe the reason why some of ICO (an Exchange ICO to be exact), are going to provide their own token inside. Surely, token itself will have potential if the exchange is preferably good. No one knows what exactly will happen, let see.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

I think exchange tokens are dumb beyond belief and one of the most blatant marketing tricks out there. Why would you need a special token which is essentially pegged to the well-being of your exchange? For one, you don't need a blockchain token for this, you could just keep the records yourself. After all, if your exchange goes down, the token also loses all its value, so having it on a blockchain (as in it actually being a token) is pretty much useless.

Secondly, since exchanging a cryptocurrency/cryptotoken for an exchange token is pretty much like trading it against the exchange itself, the exchange could just give you an Xtoken-USD/EUR/… pair, a token gives no further utility, besides marketing and people buying into their BS.

There might be some use of tokens/coins associated with decentralized exchanges, but not when it come to ERC20 token exchanges. You could jst copy the code and get rid of the token, essentially rendering it useless.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

Whilst I appreciate that the exchange token you're shilling may have great potential, there are just so many out there now (and more being announced almost daily, it seems).  Some are bound to fail, whilst others will succeed. 

For me, the exchange needs to function primarily as an exchange, and be successful at this core function.  If they also then happen to have their own token, particularly one with a percentage of trading fees distributed to token holders/stakers, then it is interesting from a passive income opportunity.
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Yeah , its very possible.They have good potentials.But who knows.We'll see whats gonna happen.

This exchange aims to present 300 cryptocurrencies and 16 fiat. This is the potential of this exchange.

meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

I dont think so.They have potential but its not huge. %20 they have chance. But who knows,for me , i dont believe that.

I would expect this coin to surpass the gains earned by predecessors such as Binance Coin etc. Initial price is quite reasonably and there is a room to growth.

meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

I guess, you're right about an exchange token have huge potential. That maybe the reason why some of ICO (an Exchange ICO to be exact), are going to provide their own token inside. Surely, token itself will have potential if the exchange is preferably good. No one knows what exactly will happen, let see.

This exchange seems to seized the opportunity with providing 300 cryptocurrencies and 16 fiat gateways.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

There are many many exchange related coins already in the market, to name a few good ones we have cob, coss, idex, aura, stm, lcs and many more, i think all of them are good and only two factors, one is the volume the exchange has and second is the overall volume of the crypto market, if both of them grow, no dount the value of exchange tokens will also grow.

meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

I think exchange tokens are dumb beyond belief and one of the most blatant marketing tricks out there. Why would you need a special token which is essentially pegged to the well-being of your exchange? For one, you don't need a blockchain token for this, you could just keep the records yourself. After all, if your exchange goes down, the token also loses all its value, so having it on a blockchain (as in it actually being a token) is pretty much useless.

Secondly, since exchanging a cryptocurrency/cryptotoken for an exchange token is pretty much like trading it against the exchange itself, the exchange could just give you an Xtoken-USD/EUR/… pair, a token gives no further utility, besides marketing and people buying into their BS.

There might be some use of tokens/coins associated with decentralized exchanges, but not when it come to ERC20 token exchanges. You could jst copy the code and get rid of the token, essentially rendering it useless.

Calling NTS an exchange token would underestimate the role of this coin which is in fact to support six business and banking solutions of which first will be the exchange. You know eCommerce and banking solutions need a currency and issuing its own utility token to be used on platform related transactions. I would expect a project to be clever enough to implement financial systems to improve the demand and value of it.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

~snip~

Im not against into your words but talking about those Exchange coins i dont see that it will give you 100-1000x fold or any range. These coins are normally being pumped up or increase its price depending on how popular or famous the site is.Beside on that i dont see any reasons why these things are really worth to put up some investments.Its your beliefs though towards exchange wallet but on my side,it would be nah.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

There are many many exchange related coins already in the market, to name a few good ones we have cob, coss, idex, aura, stm, lcs and many more, i think all of them are good and only two factors, one is the volume the exchange has and second is the overall volume of the crypto market, if both of them grow, no dount the value of exchange tokens will also grow.

Agree! Volume is the king.

yudayaurelia

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

to evolve into new token exchanges that provide incentives to consumers, brands, retailers and related organizations to work together to create safer, smarter ways for consumers to shop and share information about products in the market.
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

~snip~

Im not against into your words but talking about those Exchange coins i dont see that it will give you 100-1000x fold or any range. These coins are normally being pumped up or increase its price depending on how popular or famous the site is.Beside on that i dont see any reasons why these things are really worth to put up some investments.Its your beliefs though towards exchange wallet but on my side,it would be nah.

Popularity of the sites counts here I agree. There are other parameters that affect the growth of price though.
This is exactly the way it goes. There are a lot of projects blooming everyday. Some believes in the potential of a specific project and some do not. I felt that the team is capable to deliver the project as planned and make it a profitable one.

Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

That why I keep buying more cob, cause I see exchange coins with big potentials, big pumps later on especially the volume the exchange has and secondly ; the overall volume of the crypto market, if both of them grow, the value of exchange tokens will also grow spontaneously
vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I agree that you can earn more money on tokens than you would for a bitcoin, but you need to study the project well to avoid stupid skam)
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

I agree that you can earn more money on tokens than you would for a bitcoin, but you need to study the project well to avoid stupid skam)

yes you can, but you need to execute the trade perfectly, so you dont end bagholding some tokens. Sell into the pumps and buy lower is the good plan. We must not emotionally attach to the tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: