Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be 20k again? Why or why not?  (Read 437 times)
Bitcoin_Talk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

We have come to a point where people who entered the market in Nov/Dec 2017 are starting to lose faith. Some of them are selling and some are still in the game but thinking about doing the same. This is because the crypto craze has reached it’s peak in that period and people were throwing money at any coin that was showing even a small sign of potential gains.

All of this fear of BTC never reaching it’s all time high again is causing the price to drop and it will probably continue doing so until at least one crypto project finds mass adoption. Will it be Ethereum or Bitcoin or some other coin, we can’t know. Ripple has the biggest chance right now since they are the only ones trying hard to sell their product to banks and money transfer agencies.

To keep this answer short, I think BTC will go a lot bigger than 20k but time is a big factor now. The media won’t talk as much about BTC until it starts growing again but it can’t grow without media coverage. Mass adoption will bring new investors in, this will alert the media and if crypto finds a place in our everyday lives you can expect BTC to go a lot over $20k. I personally believe that it can hit close to a million per coin but only if cryptocurrencies as a whole become adopted worldwide. If they fail at mass adoption we could see BTC going back to hundreds of dollars or even less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

There's no reason to believe that BTC wont rise back up to its previous all time high, sure we're at around 60% dip right now in comparison, but the market has shown strength in the last few weeks, rising from as low as $6,000 up to almost $9,000. The last time we saw just a large increase eventually lead to it reaching its all time high. Old trends tend to repeat themselves in the world of crypto.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Hello everyone, it seems to me that bitcoin has a huge potential. And the price of bitcoin will grow even more than 20k dollars. Time will tell!
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Why not? that is the question that you need to consider before starting a new thread in here.

It will, but you need to understand that it wont happen anytime soon, bitcoin is bearish since it touched 20k and then it started to go down.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Problem bitcoin to reach 20k again I still believe it will be achieved with the time that will be soon, and I still believe to happen at the end of this year, and we must be patient to get the benefits of bitcoin, and I also hold bitcoin for my sale at price 50k later.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

It is same question like the one people used to ask when bitcoin dropped from all time high price of 1000 bucks and we all know that is now just a 5% of the all time high price of bitcoin. So just do the math, price can easily come over that $20k all time high and we can't estimate what will be the new ATH.

I Think this belong to speculation sub-board..
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

I can not make a speculation that Bitcoin will go up at the end of the year. I am afraid that many people will lose if nantintnya Bitcoin price does not match our prediction and expectations. So we should play safe with our money.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

It can anytime another Bullish market starts. Or a million people starts to believe in Bitcoin and start investing all the way in. Now we see BTC market is scattering and going to alts that is why it is having a hard time to go back to 20k USD, and add the  people who gives a negative image on BTC.
ProfessorZ
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

How many satoshi are in 1 btc? this might help you with the bitcoin price.
zacjones8

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

I think it will but not anytime soon!
ProfessorZ
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

I think it will but not anytime soon!

The road from 0$ to $1000 is way more difficult than from $1000 to its encoded value
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 11:26:30 PM by no0dlepunk

It would, bviously the demands affect the price, right? as we move forward there are always new bitcoin buyers and joiners, that's why little by little the demands are increasing. Now do the math.
the_others

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

It will we way more than 20K , because sooner or later the word will spread over more people and people will realize the blockchain tech is the future
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

Bitcoin is volatile there is no reason that it would not rise as high as 20k. Factors to consider also is time it maybe a short time till bitcoin will rise and go down but usually by the end of the yesr the dip is pretty large.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

The price will definitely come back for another month, and you should be patient enough because it's all it takes to fight a hard time being bummed, but trust me that bitcoin will go back beyond the 20k price

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Peeke

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

Yes it will easily surpass the 20k mark =) Bitcoin is the only true decentralized protocol.  It has withstood years of scrutiny and network attacks and survived  almost a decade of market ups and downs.  It's just a matter of time.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

no one can guarantee in the near future bitcoin will go back to last ATH or even touch down a new ATH. The history of bitcoin says the longest time bitcoin did not move significantly for 2 years. That means only time can answer. The current price of the bitcoin has not reached 50% of the last ATH, but who would have thought, with a high rate of fluctuation, bitcoin could rise significantly just in a few weeks.
ExceedDevHQ

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

I believe in the potential set by the futures market. When you are dealing with that much institutional money and experience, you have to trust that they felt justified in securing those prices.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

If we say bitcoin will not increase again then we assumed that we are in the dispensation of stableness. Meaning bitcoin is in stable price that won't move again to goes up neither goes down. That case wasn't the reality. Bitcoin is the only coin that have this kind of price in the market. Motion to goes up and down is active. Then it will surely increase in due time maybe more than 30k or more.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

I’m very optimistic that it will. It’s just a question of which month this year. No point in investing if one has a negative mindset. $20,000 is not that too difficult to reach considering the entry of reputable companies into cryptocurrency and upcoming government regulations that boost confidence among the general public.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: