Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you like about HITBTC exchange ..?  (Read 742 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

I used to like HitBTC, the support was fast and able to solve my problem easily. But the service level has gone downhill, and the withdrawal fees is too expensive.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

hitbtc and etherdelta are the most terrible exchanges

high fee .. nonsense ui ...  Undecided

CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

It is very slow) This is main problem I see with this exchange. I will trade there only some rare tokens that tradable only there.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??

I don't like it. It's a bit like EtherDelta in that sometimes you have to use it because there is no other decent-sized exchange that holds the coins you want... but I try to avoid HitBTC if I possibly can.

My two main reasons for disliking it is that they don't let you trade all of your coins. You can only sell round numbers, say multiples of 10. This leaves you holding a load of small quantities of many different coins. I suspect that HitBTC's reason for doing this is that you just give up and abandon those coins, which the exchange can then keep (easy enough if they decide to delist the coin). I really can't see any other reason for it, no other exchange does it. Second reason is that they hiked the fees up a while ago, which makes me like them even less.

It is fairly reputable and convenient, but at the same time it's really not one of the best.
Vizzoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

I don't like it that much. I prefer to work with another trade platforms like Binance, for example. Binance is the best!
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

HitBTC is a shitty exchange - horrible fees and some shady actions in the past not recommend
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I used to like HitBTC, the support was fast and able to solve my problem easily. But the service level has gone downhill, and the withdrawal fees is too expensive.
Kenapa biaya transaksi penarikannya dipermahal..?? Saya baru mengenal hitbtc jadi saya belum mengerti banyak tentang perkembangan perkembangan yang telah mereka raih. Namun saya sering mendengar komentar negatif tentang HitBtc.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

For some coins they have good volumes, so sometimes I use. But I prefer other exchanges.

agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??
Hitbtc is excellent exchange to sell some our token,anything going fine but withdrawal time is takes time more than 5 hour.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

I try to avoid this exchange if possible. On reddit thread (r/hitbtc/) it has lots of negative feedback and problems from exchange`s users.
Also their withdrawal`s fee is not modest at all.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

Once I tried to sell one of the coins received for participating in the bounty campaign on the HitBTC exchange and was horrified by the amount of commission fees from the trade and for withdrawal of funds. I lost about 20% of the amount. I believe that this is too much to exchange, so I try to bypass this  exchange now!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I don't like the withdrawal fees and also the minimum amount of coin to trade. Sometimes you have some coins, but can't do any trading.
One positive thing is that the volume of exchange is not bad. There is also some bugs. Sometimes the trading graph don't correspond to the coin you choose. You have to select another coin and then reselect it.
But it is good that we can use TradingView.
I don't like the chat box. It slows the system and it is not necessary.
mrblue001

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Some people had problems when they deposit ERC20 tokens.  Sometimes it took 2-3 weeks before you were able to see your deposit.
But personally, I never had any issue with HitBTC
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

i don't have any good option in hitbtc exchange they are many rumors Hitbtc is a scam exchange they manipulate among many coins and trades
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

Yes i agree with all members who say HITBTC is good excange. I have used it a long time and many times to trading my coins. And i think HITBTC is very easy to use and user friendly. There's a lot new and good coins can be to trading, also a lot choose coins with good rates change. That's make us very satisfied to use it.

I also agree with you, because so far I have not seen the dark side of HitBtc exchange and I see other negative comment comments about HitBtc but I have not seen it yet..I hope this is a nice and good exchange, but I do not want to comment more because I want to study first more.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

Hitbtc is the exchange of bitcoin and other altcoins.
Safe and comfortable
2-factor authentication, advanced encryption technology, cold storage - gives you peace of mind when it comes to security and transaction processing is quite fast compared to others.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

Used this exchange recently to buy the right coin LND. The exchange is really good, no difficulties at all. ETH quickly brought to the stock exchange, just as quickly everything was removed.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

I used this exchange. The usual small exchange, the interface is standard, the support service answers very long, it's a big minus. In general, I would rate this stock exchange for 4 points out of 5

gugu123

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Withdrawal fee is way to high for comfort
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

I agree - commissions on the withdrawal of many coins are usually overstated.
Support is slow.
If there is an alternative, I will prefer to use another exchange. I like the design of the exchange. Here I sometimes watch courses of some coins/tokens Grin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: