Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:41:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you like about HITBTC exchange ..?  (Read 744 times)
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??
I like it because they have huge withdrawl limites for unverified accounts.

I also had an issue some weeks ago that has been solved within 48 hours.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

I try to avoid this exchange if possible. On reddit thread (r/hitbtc/) it has lots of negative feedback and problems from exchange`s users.
Also their withdrawal`s fee is not modest at all.

I agree with you, the negatives around this projects outways the positives if there is any, I think the fees one pays for using the exchange when compared to other exchanges is too high. I have stopped using the platfrom since, my last trade there was for Cindicators and nothing after this

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

I recently started using Hitbtc and I'm surprised. It seems like safe exchange. My Deposits and withdraws came through quickly . I did not understand just one thing - why there need to send from the main account to trading account.

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

I recently started using Hitbtc and I'm surprised. It seems like safe exchange. My Deposits and withdraws came through quickly . I did not understand just one thing - why there need to send from the main account to trading account.
I agree that this code of money is fast enough and easy to use, but I have had some problems. The fact is that I fixed several times unauthorized entry into my account by an unknown person. And this despite the fact that I have a two-factor authentication protection. so I try to use this exchanger less often.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

I think the hitbtc exchange has a pretty good market, huge trading volume. the design of the user interface is quite pleasing to the eye, and loading page is not so heavy.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I agree that this code of money is fast enough and easy to use, but I have had some problems. The fact is that I fixed several times unauthorized entry into my account by an unknown person. And this despite the fact that I have a two-factor authentication protection. so I try to use this exchanger less often.

i got two-factor authentication too but there were no problems. the first thing I did was to enable two fact. auth.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

I think the hitbtc exchange has a pretty good market, huge trading volume. the design of the user interface is quite pleasing to the eye, and loading page is not so heavy.

large volumes just for some nice coins, i like hitbtc, but still look slow in motion when compared to binance etc, i start to dislike when they apply a fee on each deposit, indirectly will affect the total cost. At first glance there is no difference between hitbtc and mercatox in system and display.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:00 AM

I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??
I like it because they have huge withdrawl limites for unverified accounts.

I also had an issue some weeks ago that has been solved within 48 hours.
It is good because even there is an issue on the process you gonna receive it and do not lose your earning. There has no limit for any withdrawals. It also has security where you can feel that the coins on it are safe to keep. But it has high fee for every transactions compare to other exchange that more cheap to transact with.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

I heard some negative feedback about this exchange, but I never experience any problem about HitBtc aside from slow response on trading and main balances. We are forced to used this thing so that the token that we received from a bounty can be exchange.
Actually a lot of negative comments about HitBtc's excange, whether it's transaction cost issues or other issues, but I have not seen clarity about what they have said...what do you think.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I heard some negative feedback about this exchange, but I never experience any problem about HitBtc aside from slow response on trading and main balances. We are forced to used this thing so that the token that we received from a bounty can be exchange.
Actually a lot of negative comments about HitBtc's excange, whether it's transaction cost issues or other issues, but I have not seen clarity about what they have said...what do you think.

The customer service can be a big reason why people are keep on saying negative things about Hitbtc, their technology is quiet slow and maybe their server can't handle the volume of coins that is being trader every minute. Well, Hitbtc should improved their system and services so many investors will still use hitbtc.
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

Ridiculous withdrawal fees, bad customer service

This exchnage should die
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

I read a lot of good feedback with this exchange as also the bad one, they say it is listing some new coins that have just finished their ICO sales, so I check on it, and yes it has a lot of new tokens registered under this exchange, unluckily my tokens are not yet their so the next time I saw one of my coins is there I will use  their service.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Hitbtc is good and I love how security works but sometimes I do not like them for having a high fees on specific token like DCN , EBTC and other token .
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

The KYC process on this exchange is really shady and unnecessarily detailed and personal.

They are also very vague about when exactly you might need a verified account, which is another big red flag, but the more important point is demanding so much personal disclosure from the client is entirely against the purpose and spirit of Cryptos.

KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

I never use this exchange. People say that this exchange fee is highest among all reputable exchange.
But with the high volume trading on this exchange, I would say that HitBTC is a great exchange.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

not bad for newly released coins
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

hitbtc is not too bad for a market, hitbtc supports a lot of newly released coins. now hitbtc became one of the market that became the main goal for the first coin release, so hitbtc can be used as one of the good market to do the activity of sale or purchase.
So what do you think about issue that this exchange has? I read many comment said that this exchange is not good.
But i want to share my experience, i never have problem with Hitbtc so far and i hope not in the future too. But i also could not deny the bad comment from other users
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

For me hitbtc from the first is good for digital currency exchange and so far I feel never had trouble with this exchange even though some say its fee is too high but for me the most important is the smooth exchange of safe.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

I once used exchange hitbtc because there was a coin that went into the stock, and this is interesting, my latest opinion and experience using other exchanges Apart from the Bittrex and Yobit that I often use
hitbtc is great for the market, hitbtc supports many newly released coins. doing buying and selling activities.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

HitBtc comes under top 5 crypto currency exchanges. But, has some extra features and also some ordinary features involved. The ordinary features include the poor quality of customer services. Even, the raised ticket to be solved may it takes more than 3 months and in this period your benefit from the coin may also disappear. But, this quality is improved in this recent month and your ticket can be solved within a week. The extra feature is that any coin even the ordinary coin also first hit in this exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: