Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you like about HITBTC exchange ..?  (Read 742 times)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

I am quite ok on trading with Hitbtc, the site might experiences some maintenance or slow certain period, I like the idea there are quite a lot new ICO get listed there.

But the major disadvantage for me is the minimum trading order, I think this the major hurdle for them, unlike Kucoin or Binance that can trade lower orders. I think they will have to killed off the limit or going to slow dead. Many new exchanges will coming in the market in 2018.
everybody has their own exchange option to trade, I think Hitbtc is a good exchange for us to trade, there are a lot of new ICO coins coming into Hitbtc, and for example for a new trader it is very suitable to trade there, because the movement the price of the coin is not too fast, if for example the Hitbtc exchange you compare with the exchange Binance and Kucoin, for me it is not balanced.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

one of the bad exchange I think, a high enough fee to be one factor. just look in this exchange for withdraw Storiqa token fee, very expensive. really not recommended arbitration from this market.

the point is, people love market with a friendly fee, because if they keep it that way. immediately the market will be abandoned

Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

I am quite ok on trading with Hitbtc, the site might experiences some maintenance or slow certain period, I like the idea there are quite a lot new ICO get listed there.

But the major disadvantage for me is the minimum trading order, I think this the major hurdle for them, unlike Kucoin or Binance that can trade lower orders. I think they will have to killed off the limit or going to slow dead. Many new exchanges will coming in the market in 2018.
everybody has their own exchange option to trade, I think Hitbtc is a good exchange for us to trade, there are a lot of new ICO coins coming into Hitbtc, and for example for a new trader it is very suitable to trade there, because the movement the price of the coin is not too fast, if for example the Hitbtc exchange you compare with the exchange Binance and Kucoin, for me it is not balanced.

I just know if the movement in HitBtc is slow, I think that the movement in all exchanges is the same. Forgive me because I am still very lay about and still very shallow knowledge or understanding about traders because I am a bounty hunter...
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

This is a common exchange with good volumes. I don't understand why so many people don't recognize her. I've never had a problem using it.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

This is a common exchange with good volumes. I don't understand why so many people don't recognize her. I've never had a problem using it.

Everyone has a different view of HitBtc, each person has its own judgment. You can see the positive side of HitBtc exchange but some people see the negative side of the exchange. but for me the most important is how we judge and in what way we assess the shortcomings and advantages of HitBtc exchange
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

If I did not do it for a long time in HitBTC, it worked very well for immediate action.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??

I don't really like this exchange. I prefer to use more reliable and popular exchanges. But anyway I use it from time to time, because I need to sell/buy something that listed only there...

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

I just used exchange hitbtc because there is a coin that goes into the exchange, so please give your opinion and your experience using hitbtc .. ??

I don't really like this exchange. I prefer to use more reliable and popular exchanges. But anyway I use it from time to time, because I need to sell/buy something that listed only there...
there are still a lot better exchanges than hitbtc, but so now hitbtc is still needed for the exchange. because now this coin is the initial release hit in hitbtc, so hitbtc will still continue to be one of the exchange needed many people.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 12:44:23 PM by paramind22

I hate the way this exchange essentially locks in and "steals" coins you purchase or deposit there.  It quanticizes amounts so they are essentially frozen.  It requires huge amounts (like Binance) that must be bought of certain coins to trade and withdraw.  The only good thing is that it does forks and will give you the coins, where some exchanges do not.  

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

So far, i am just recently using that crypto exchange and all i can say is that it's pretty good, overall. I was just using it because it is the only cryptoexchange where the cryptocurrency i have can only be traded with. The GUI looks good and easy to use and the transaction fee is just fine for me.

f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

Excellent exchange, I trade on it a year, there were no questions to the exchange
DeMoloR

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

In principle, a good exchange, is included in the top 10 exchanges. There are useful functions as a change of day and night, a convenient personal office. It's a shame that for a very long time there are money transfers, since the crypt went out more than 15 days. There are limits on the conclusion, but after verification everything is fine. And it became problematic to trade bitcoin, since there is a commission for commissioning 0.0003. restriction on the input and output in EUR for residents of Russia (available for a limited number of European countries) and the lower volume of trading for a stock exchange of this size.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

I do not really like this exchange. This exchange has many shortcomings. I prefer to trade on more reliable and popular stock exchanges. For example binance.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

many people complain with hitbtc with a variety of reasons. but I think personal hitbtc is one of the good exchanges and besides that I also have not experienced any problems with hitbtc.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

Everyone has a different view of HitBtc, each person has its own judgment. You can see the positive side of HitBtc exchange but some people see the negative side of the exchange. but for me the most important is how we judge and in what way we assess the shortcomings and advantages of HitBtc exchange
I've been trading a lot on HitBTC lately, but I'm not trading on HitBTC right now because it has a lot of weaknesses and new exchanges are doing better than HitBTC. In order to regain the confidence of the investment community, I think that HitBTC needs to do more than the present.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

Yes, most of the people will bother about the negative side only, most of the people will not bother about the positive side. I think there are many people who are very positive about the Hitbtc exchange because most of the potential coins will firstly list on this exchange. So HitBtc is very good exchange when it comes to investment and trading.

CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

hitbtc is one of the huge volume exchange, but if you trade with big money. and dont want verification for withdraw. here is alot currencyes.

but i dont like it
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

HitBTC is a very good exchange on which you can find many crypto-currencies recently issued from ICO. I do not know about you, but I really like this exchange.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

Hitbtc xxhange is very comfortable to use platform with have an fair transactions fees have a strong security for the safety of the investors and user, one thing i recommend to the people use exchange comfortable to you investigate the capability of the platform.

Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

HitBTC is a very good exchange on which you can find many crypto-currencies recently issued from ICO. I do not know about you, but I really like this exchange.

I am very sure of the HitBtc exchange, in addition to easy to use HitBtc also has a lot of coins even almost all the coins can easily enter the HitBtc exchange. I really like HitBtc despite the many negative opinions about HitBtc exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: