Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SID (Share Internet Data) - Decentralized Internet Sharing Ecosystem  (Read 17511 times)
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:08:29 AM

One of our key missions through the SID project: “To lift as many people as possible out of poverty by means of giving the less fortunate a way to access the Internet”.

I hope that this team will minimize what is already rampant, hopefully this project goal can be achieved easily and quickly, we are just waiting bro, hopefully it will run according to the original plan.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandraGade

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

One of our key missions through the SID project: “To lift as many people as possible out of poverty by means of giving the less fortunate a way to access the Internet”.

I hope that this team will minimize what is already rampant, hopefully this project goal can be achieved easily and quickly, we are just waiting bro, hopefully it will run according to the original plan.

SID (Share Internet Data) proposes a solution, in contrast to the status quo, where traditional service providers or cellular network operators or Wi-Fi hotspots. SID will offer Smartphone Users the possibility to access the internet which is sourced together by other Users from the SID "INTERNET DATA SHARE" ecosystem
Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

This SID solution incentivizes users to share their home or business internet data without giving their private or business password to any other person.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

projects that make it easier for us in sharing data over the internet that this is very helpful to our work a day today, hopefully this project can succeed
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

This platform provides free internet connection but when face a network connection that is installed with a password what's the solution?
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

the concept given by the team about this project very much benefit for now and the future of the internet is now considering its already rampant, so I think this project will be much interested to join and expand the This project will hopefully achieve success. as had been expected.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

the Internet is indeed currently is widely used by all people and this is a great opportunity for this project can be successful and hopefully a lot of investors who are supporting this project.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

the Internet is indeed currently is widely used by all people and this is a great opportunity for this project can be successful and hopefully a lot of investors who are supporting this project.
what you say is true. almost everyone using the internet service. and I think a lot of people who would indeed be enthusiastic with the development of this project. good luck.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

can we use your technology services anywhere?
or it will work only if we are somewhere like dunkin coffe or something

STUDENTCOIN