Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price $15000 in July  (Read 1061 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

$7100 is the actual price for the bitcoin and we don't know if the price increase or decrease in the next month or in the july. $15000 is good price of each bitcoin and we need to double or more the price from the price today.

I'll pray the price of the bitcoin increase again and not dump the price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

$7100 is the actual price for the bitcoin and we don't know if the price increase or decrease in the next month or in the july. $15000 is good price of each bitcoin and we need to double or more the price from the price today.

Each time we seen some light downfalls followed, so better to wait and see what will happen next, still believing that bitcoin will bounce back if not
this coming months maybe before the end of this year things will be bright again, lets hope for the best and wait till things happened favoring our
holdings.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

We must have some positive good news. I think price fallen because a lot of scam projects nowdays, people lost their money and lost trust in crypto. Something must change...
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

This is possible as long as we can break the wall $10k mark. So much resistance in that level as we always failed to break that wall and now we are encountering a correction after those mini rally. I'm hoping that by the end of next month we can pass the $10k and touch the $15k in the month of July or August to make a good rally by year end.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

This is possible as long as we can break the wall $10k mark. So much resistance in that level as we always failed to break that wall and now we are encountering a correction after those mini rally. I'm hoping that by the end of next month we can pass the $10k and touch the $15k in the month of July or August to make a good rally by year end.

Yes, the most significant bump on the road is $10.000 border. If we pass it easily, the rest will become easier for us. It will be a matter of positive upwards market. That's it. Let's wait and see if we can achieve this in july. Almost 2 months we have.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july?

if we break above the $11700s (where the double top was) then yes, we could easily pump $3000+ from there. lots of traders will use that breakout as a trigger to close shorts or buy back their sold BTC.

Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018.

maybe, but that's a bit ambitious. i'd say the january high of $17250 is the highest we might go before more correction.
but im afraid we can break $11,700 when we cant even touch $10,000 ,for me july wasnt enough time for this bull,as market continues to move ups and down.

Better lets be realistic at the last quarter when price will depend on max investors that will put their money before end season
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Bitcoin is expected to touch 10 thousand dollars and next price target will be 15000 dollars and year-end target is 25000 to 40000 dollars
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

As per Preev.com, the current price of Bitcoin is $7,424 and I don't think that there is an issue for a price to hit $15,000 in next couple of months. We have already faced the correction process and the bear market is almost over so I am expecting upward momentum in the price in the coming months and as we all know it doesn't take much time for Bitcoin to grow aggressively so we can expect Bitcoin price to hit $15,000 in second half of July this year.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

I certainly don't know whether Bitcoin will be able to reach 15k in July, I would say no - if I need to bet my money on it.
However, I am quite certain that we will reach 15k this year. Statistically and historically every new ATH was happening in the 3rd-4th quarter of the year.
The first half of the year is always somewhat discouraging and the market is always bearish - just wit for the winter to come. Smiley
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Statistically and historically every new ATH was happening in the 3rd-4th quarter of the year.

Another historical event is that every massive all time high takes more than a year to break that top, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be somewhat similar right now. The only main difference is that in current times the availability of Bitcoins has reached an all time low, which results in very thin markets overall. If we do happen to increase in a bullish manner, we are going to break the previous all time high without much effort. I however don't see anything even remotely hinting at a bull run any time soon, so we have to prepare for a slower form of growth, which is fine with me. We have been spoiled with increases last year, it can't keep increasing endlessly in a similar way....
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

vedy dificult if july bitcoin price up until reach 15k dollar
this now bitcoin price still down trend
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Each time we seen some light downfalls followed, so better to wait and see what will happen next, still believing that bitcoin will bounce back if not
this coming months maybe before the end of this year things will be bright again, lets hope for the best and wait till things happened favoring our
holdings.
In the upcoming months we would see a better price and bitterness in the market because the factors are following increase trend due to the achievable low market rate. The crypto business in now introduced in many areas but still needs improvement so that the prices become stable and people start using it as payment method and will not feel any hesitation in adopting or using some another coins as well.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

July 2018? No. July 2019? Maybe. Bitcoin failed to break $12k, then it failed to break $10k and I'm afraid next time it will fail to break $9k or something similar. Eventually it will recover, but it will take many months. I will be very happy to see $10k in the end of 2018.
deklitt

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

various possibilities may occur in bitcoin so far there has been no definitive prediction about bitcoin, but if we look at potential and movement of graphs in bitcoin at this time it seems uncertain if bitcoin price will reach $ 15K in next July
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

It is not difficult at all if we keep supporting bitcoin because in the mid of the year, bitcoin is always looking for setting up some new trends and records. So there is nothing surprising if people are talking about bitcoin about to touch 15,000 dollars by the end of start of July. I am going to stay bit realistic and I hope that bitcoin is going to cross 10,000 dollars at any cost by July. Let’s hope for something great.
jeff.h81

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

hoping for the best
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

It is not difficult at all if we keep supporting bitcoin because in the mid of the year, bitcoin is always looking for setting up some new trends and records. So there is nothing surprising if people are talking about bitcoin about to touch 15,000 dollars by the end of start of July. I am going to stay bit realistic and I hope that bitcoin is going to cross 10,000 dollars at any cost by July. Let’s hope for something great.

but it still difficult to lift the price to reach the $15000 in July because I think people which don't like bitcoin will prevent this and I think they will do many ways to hold the price to not increase higher. but I believe that the people power will give the best for bitcoin especially if we are all united in the same purposes and we don't have many groups that have each decision, the price will increase higher and perhaps it will break the $20k barrier in the short time. so let we continue to give support bitcoin and the altcoin too so the cryptocurrency can grow fast in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

July 2018? No. July 2019? Maybe. Bitcoin failed to break $12k, then it failed to break $10k and I'm afraid next time it will fail to break $9k or something similar. Eventually it will recover, but it will take many months. I will be very happy to see $10k in the end of 2018.
I think it is possible for bitcoin price to be $15k this july. Anyway predictions is predictions everything can happen in the market of unstable price. Yes eventually it can recover but we do not know when so hope this month of june price could soar high.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I think it is possible for bitcoin price to be $15k this july. Anyway predictions is predictions everything can happen in the market of unstable price. Yes eventually it can recover but we do not know when so hope this month of june price could soar high.

Bitcoin has had significantly more exposure this time round. I think either we will see $15k+ this year, or we will again have a long drawn out bear market. Possibly ending the year at $5000 or less. I hope that is not the case, but only time will tell.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

All are expect from June itself the price starts to increase, hereafter there are so much dump will not occur. Once the market starts to recover the price will automatically goes high. So don't get panic about current situation so buy bitcoin now and hold the coin for future surely the price will become more than now. Now it is ready to starts so it will increase slowly and touch the value of $15000 in July. There is no doubt in that try to buy now itself. Once the price will be very high we cannot able to buy at that time. So just invest now and wait for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: