Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price $15000 in July  (Read 1061 times)
kampang88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I'm sure with that at least the price will be above $ 10k.
for the end of the year the price is at $ 15k
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

The price of bitcoin in the market right moving up very slowly. For bitcoin to hit $15k by next month I think would be impossible because of that movement in the market. No improvements until now so I guess people have to wait after couple of months for bitcoin to hit much higher value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

We are just two weeks away from July. If that's to happen now the forward price pumping could have got initiated. In reality now we're experiencing just a gradual rise in the value of bitcoin. A sudden price increase won't happen taking the price above $15000. Possibly July could initiate the large scale price pumping.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?
with the current downfall of the market and continuous bearish trend I don't think that we can see the price going up for month of July. Maybe by September this will start a good rally then we can see a good value of bitcoin. Let's just hope that this situation will now turn into a bullish market to make us all good.
No I don’t think so because the price is below $7000 and just half month to go in July. How is it possible that in just 15 days the price will jump about $8000?I think maximum increase will be upto $8000, but many people think more dip in the price. In July the price may hit $6 k or $3k. I think $6k is quite possible due to the current situation.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

Every one is hoping that soon the price rise will begin and thus it will help everybody to make the some money as their are many people who are holding their coins and new buyers would have bought now as it is available very cheap at 6500$. Let the rise starts and moves above 10k soon.

slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Every one is hoping that soon the price rise will begin and thus it will help everybody to make the some money as their are many people who are holding their coins and new buyers would have bought now as it is available very cheap at 6500$. Let the rise starts and moves above 10k soon.

Second on this. How price is cheap from some point of view but eventually like it was before it will come to rise. How maybe the best possible solution or maybe best option is to buy and stock as much as individual can at the moment. From what i have read and looked at chart from past years this path is set price is going down and then comes the big jump in price.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

I expect and waiting for this hit. $15k should be seen in July may be by the end of July. Last year trend should be back on track.  Hope the whales come back buying bitcoins and kinder the value of bitcoin and other altcoins.  2018 is said to be for altcoins and hope the same starting end of June. 
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Bitcoin at $15K for next month I think is impossible. Market is moving very slowly and the value of bitcoin now is around $6k way to far to $15k and it's almost end of June. So I guess bitcoin will have a minimal increase this coming july but unfortunately we will not see $15k value this July.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

With the current price and trend of bitcoin, I dont think 15K ill be attainable in July. There are so many  things that's happening right now. FUDs and negative news about bitcoin. But it will soon pass.
It is crypto world and anything is possible in it. May it pump high upto $15000 and may it down to $3000.hope that it will go up. In this month the price fell more so I can say that this month is not good for bitcoin so far. July is in front and there is no sign of improving till today, but should be optimistic about the rise in the price in the coming days.
Look, the price of Bitcoin at this stage is still higher than that of any other currency in the world and even its lowest value is greater than all the other currencies. However in comparison with its own price or average price the current value is low and is affordable for a common person with normal savings. Utilize this time in investment and wait for the time to come will payoff.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

proven, from the first you make this thread until now that, the month of June is very important. look at prices in the current month. the price on the chart only shows a slight increase, will July prices still be able to pass the price at $ 15,000?
morex0123

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

The price of bitcoin in the market right moving up very slowly. For bitcoin to hit $15k by next month I think would be impossible because of that movement in the market. No improvements until now so I guess people have to wait after couple of months for bitcoin to hit much higher value.

For me, it's too early to speculate and bitcoin price is struggling at around 6K$ level. But I can see great potential for bitcoin to bounce back and would hit 15KUSD before end of July. So, we should be patient in waiting for another bullrun. Just relax and HODL everthing in crypto will be going normal soon.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

I don't think this price is likely to happen at all, because in summer people will usually go on vacation and spend money. Of course, this applies to the northern hemisphere. Therefore, the end of summer is more likely to experience an increase in prices.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

There's no assurance and it is really hard to make predictions amd speculations about its future market value on the following days and months. As we can see, the market is struggling to make an increase so for now, hold and wait. It is the best thing to do in order to be safe and avoid regrets once it again become as expensive as its market value last year.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

I hope that bitcoins will grow up in that amount because the price is dumping for a very long time so everyone can already earn their profit, but still there is no accurate prediction so its better to read news or speculations to determine what will happen in the future.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:20 AM

something I have doubts, until July there is nothing and the price of bitcoin is at the bottom, but it is a cryptocurrency and it is unpredictable, so everything is possible
I do not think that is a realistic figure because you cannot mention about the time and predict the price. The both seldom coincide. But we can predict about the future prices by looking at the market demand level and the price stability. The more the demand and the price stability, the more sharp will the price curve rise. Besides, we are approaching towards the ending months and some investors have started betting high to gain huge.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

It's almost a week before July and yet the price of bitcoin is still at $6K and the chances of increasing at $15k this July is impossible. With the minimal increase of bitcoin in the market I think it will take time to hit $15K, perhaps a 50/50 chances for that to happen.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

I don't think that is going to be possible inview of what has been happening.  Alot of bad news has been happening this day and hackers has been attacking cryptocurrencies market and that has been affecting price. $15,000 will be a long jump and we actually needs this for those that buy bitcoin to high to be able to get profits from they investments.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:42:23 AM

It's almost a week before July and yet the price of bitcoin is still at $6K and the chances of increasing at $15k this July is impossible. With the minimal increase of bitcoin in the market I think it will take time to hit $15K, perhaps a 50/50 chances for that to happen.

$15k is so hard to reach while the July is so close to come, Maybe let's should expect for another month that those prediction will came but those things will depends if there's a major good happenings like whales money bursting into crypto and certain adoption to come. But let stay positive on this so that we will not fear any bad fall came and maybe we can brought a positive ecosystem if all of us will be calm on this bad storm happening on crypto's.

mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Waiting for the threads in Oktober

"BTC price 15k in December?"

.... while we are still aroung 6k ;-)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

This time the market value of the bitcoin will go higher than that of the previous year highest jump or value as we know that the average rate of the Bitcoin is improving with the passage of time and we will be standing in a value higher than 20k dollar. The Bitcoin can achieve any possible value as it is better in strength and potential as we go on better than other currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: