Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors and Bounty  (Read 610 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

I think that bounty and investing in ICO are completely different ways of earning money in the crypt, but now I would rather trade and participate in the bounty than invest in dubious projects.
Trading is too risky, for me I classified that as part of investing because I need to risk my money in a certain coin I have to trade.
Both long term and short term are risky, but bounty is never risky, however we will only grow big if we are not afraid of taking risk, that's the reality.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

I think that bounty and investing in ICO are completely different ways of earning money in the crypt, but now I would rather trade and participate in the bounty than invest in dubious projects.
Trading is too risky, for me I classified that as part of investing because I need to risk my money in a certain coin I have to trade.
Both long term and short term are risky, but bounty is never risky, however we will only grow big if we are not afraid of taking risk, that's the reality.
Indeed, investors often follow the project bounty program, because it clearly shows how successful the project and how many users participated in it. I think investors should devote more time to study project material.
This is an important point
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

you can enter the telegram group on the token sale of an ICO, you can ask questions about the coins you want to buy cheap there.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

To me, I believe the best way to buy a token ate cheaper prices is to wait until when the token is traded on decentralized exchanges. Moreover, some bounty hunters pretend to be investors. In my opinion, you can read about the bounty and when distribution will be made to participants if you are truly interested in the bounty.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

how to get a cheap coin that is when an ICO does Pre-Sale then they definitely give a lot of bonuses for every purchase of their tokens.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

how to get a cheap coin that is when an ICO does Pre-Sale then they definitely give a lot of bonuses for every purchase of their tokens.

Now most of the people try to invest in the bounty. But  some people not check the bounty project and invest. This reason of get more losss. So before invest check the bounty project and learn the information. Then easy to choose best project. Then invest. Project information help get more information and improve your business. Plan to invest and complete work on time . It any time to increase the token price. So hold the token long time and wait.
ragnarelve

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Yes, Pre-sales is the cheapest moment that we can buy tokens from a project , so you could make a huge profits if you sold them later.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

I tried, but I would like to learn this deeper)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

yes it is the easiest way to get a lot of profits but pre ico investment also has a greater risk than ico so stay careful

maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

I don’t think there will be bounty hunters willing to sell the valuable cryptocurrency they receive at a low price. It’s a very time-consuming task to complete the bounty quest first. Many bounty hunters choose to complete a bounty mission. It is because they are optimistic about this project. They think that these projects are worthwhile to do this bounty. Generally speaking, they won't be able to sell at low prices after they get these rewards!

fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

I agree that Investors play an important role in the development of the economy!  Undecided
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.
 And you, too, do this when you want to buy a cheap coin after ICO?
I am not going to invest to these ICOs because i dont have the time to do a lot of research,going to wait for these investors and hunters to dump these tokens so that i can get it below the ICo price.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Usually drain unpromising coins. Who are unlikely to grow up. And to get at least some income, participants immediately sell all earned.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

People who join the bounty campaign sell their tokens, whatever the price, after they receive their prizes. Because of this the bounty is much larger than the amount of coins the distributor sees after the big dumps.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Investors does have a big role than the bounty because they used their own money to fund the ICO unlike with the bounty they help by effort and the investors won this match but they do good too for the sake of the project

Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

if I prefer a bounty campaign, my friend said that following a bounty campaign will receive quite a lot of tokens, I follow the new bounty campaign project this one time or can be said to be a beginner, I want to succeed like my friend, the most important to try.

Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

Sometimes you can get some cheap coins when they get distributed at etherdelta form some early sellers but you have to be pretty quick if you wan to snipe some coins on etherdelta

quachthu97

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Very expensive for ico end.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

If these tokens are ERC20 tokens, you can buy them in a dispersed exchange in advance.
Because it is possible to buy cheaper tokens directly from dispersed exchanges.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

being a investor or bounty trader is all good and certainly equally at risk, but to be an investor on ICO coins certainly has a big risk if we can not choose it, if I prefer to invest in a long period of time, by choosing to buy coins which has the potential and widely used by people to make it as an investment, to trade I also like it, but right now I do not have much capital to be able to trade, so bounty that is currently my choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: