Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors and Bounty  (Read 610 times)
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

I think that now the bounty is a more profitable occupation than investing in ICO. And I managed to get very perspective tokens, which continue to grow in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

i too have seen that the price starts falling after the bounty tokens are distributed. This might be due to the expectation of a bounty hunter and a investor is different. The bounty hunter wants to convert his reward to money as soon as possible (not every bounty hunter) where an investor is looking forward to multiply his investment by few times.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

I think basically bounties are paid before the coin begins to be traded on the stock exchange. Therefore by the time trade begins it is absolutely not clear who sells there - large investors or bounty hunters.
But your technique can work if the exit to the exchange passes earlier than tokens are paid for participating in the bounty.

riskrocks007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Asura Coin and Aphelion Join forces

In an effort to create ease of entry, speed and security for our upcoming Asura Coin token sale, Aphelion announced its very first fully integrated wallet based “Participate In ICO” function.

Kicking off on June 2nd, the Join ICO function of the ground-breaking Aphelion Desktop Wallet will include an option to directly participate in the Asura Coin ICO. Collaborating with Aphelion, together we aim for the simplest, safest and fastest way to participate in the ICO

Read More
https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-and-aphelion-join-forces-957d0e623bb8
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Of the two options between Investor or bounty is very different. Because Investors are someone who invests from a number of their assets and of course if someone has entered the level of being an investor of course they do not want to participate in bounty anymore. And for bounty of course everyone can participate in it. Because bounty is a place to do something in pay. can we describe this bounty does not need funds if you want to participate.

marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

The system Creators are currently working in is anything but fair, and definitely not working in either the best interests of them or their audience. Creators are paid based on the advertising shown against their videos. Very few make enough to earn a full time wage. See more
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

I think bounty tokens do cause some dump when a lot of people try to sell in a short period of time but to be honest this is a temporary dump as soon as the sellers are cleared market will pull the price back up and yes if you want to buy that coin then you can set buy orders at cheap prices and if you are lucky your orders will be filled.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

a nice trick by waiting to sell could be a bounty hunter would get a low price. Indeed at times, it was difficult to predict the distribution of time and the announcement does exist in the telegram. so if the way you like it should always be active and ask in the telegram.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

There are quite a number of people who actually seek to buy coins in the ICO stag but for some reason are not capable, they therefore seek to buy the coins from the bounty hunters, the hunters may a times are ready and willing to sell, most of the time at an even cheaper price
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.
 And you, too, do this when you want to buy a cheap coin after ICO?
The right telegram channel on an ICO project can be found on the thread and also on their website. You can start investing when they open it, because if you start investing in pre-ico for example you will get an interesting bonus, so why would you prefer to buy coins at the end.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.

I cannot possibly sell my token so cheap, especially, hen it is listed in the exchange hor has great potential in it. Anybody that does that simply because he receives the token free or he needs quick money, will have to regret for his action.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Yes, it's a great way to get the desired tokens if you do miss an opportunity. Another question is that it is not necessary to tell everyone about this, otherwise there will be no investors at all Smiley. In addition, really promising projects do not fall after listing, but grow and the bounty hunters does not greatly influence the course.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

bounty hunters often asking for bounty distribution, if you need bounty chat you just need to join on every bounty project, usually have telegram channel
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

It depends on individual financial status. Thus, if someone is buoyant enough,such fellow can get involved in investing and if such personality is not financially buoyant. I suggested such personality should go for Bounty's.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

I haven't actually tried buying back bounty rewards from bounty campaigns because I am a bounty hunter myself and based from my experience and observation in the market whenever the bounty rewards were released it is really true that buying coins from bounty hunter sellers would be really cheap.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

indeed a lot of people who ask in the telegram group about disitibusi ico because many people who want to buy cheap coin because if the coin already in distribution certainly everyone will get rid of coin they have.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

For the moment I prefer to work on the bounty because this is a very good first step to earning. With the trade, of course, we need to have the funds for investment in spite of the results obtained is also very much. I focus on the bounty because we are working on a project with help promote without having to use our personal cost.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

It's really good when everyone who engages in the bounty should invest too, when you just have a bounty okay, but it's also better when you invest in order to make the ICO successful.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

investors and bounty a different thing. usually the investor will receive the token first, but not for all ICOs, there are some ICOs that distribute their tokens together with the distribution of token bounty
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

It is bounty hunters who attract investors into an ICO because most investors do not have the luxury of time to work as bounty hunters so I will say that there is division of labor here where bounty hunters make investors aware of a project so that they can invest to make it a success and bounty hunters also get rewarded

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: