Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137626 times)
PISTON_1

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

The relatively high ratings of the project on popular web browsing sites, I like your openness towards investors.
Yes, this project is pretty well known on the popular websites. And I think that a lot of investors appreciate the work of this project and many will join this project because it has potential.
I'm not surprised at this, Orbis is giving a lot into this project, so is expected to see such happening, the project is not just targeting a specific place or country but trying to make their services accessible to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

I think this project will be able to attract investors because it has unique idea and allow any sort of people use this platform.
This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. Actually this is a good opportunity also for investors because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more
 Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Orbis might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything.
Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
Don’t just believe what other saying, everyone should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.
That’s why I always first check the project website for all relevant information. Then only I look into all other details externally. Most information in the project website should be legible. Check, whether the same is conveyed by the team in their social media channels.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

I think this project will be able to attract investors because it has unique idea and allow any sort of people use this platform.
This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. Actually this is a good opportunity also for investors because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more
 Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Orbis might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything.
Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
Don’t just believe what other saying, everyone should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.
That’s why I always first check the project website for all relevant information. Then only I look into all other details externally. Most information in the project website should be legible. Check, whether the same is conveyed by the team in their social media channels.
Yeah, right, there are lots of factors to consider before investing in a new project. But aside from that I think most investors are following their instinct when making investments.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Yeah, right, there are lots of factors to consider before investing in a new project. But aside from that I think most investors are following their instinct when making investments.
Of course, reading all the available information about the project before investing is a necessary thing. But I also always read comments and feedback from other users, this is also important in my opinion. Because all people have different opinions, and I want to see different aspects of new projects.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

Of course, reading all the available information about the project before investing is a necessary thing. But I also always read comments and feedback from other users, this is also important in my opinion. Because all people have different opinions, and I want to see different aspects of new projects.
Yes. Sometimes for new comers it will difficult to identify real/scammers ICO. That time they need to study properly about project, their targets and goals, their needed funds. Whitepaper always can help to understand project clearly.
gurucaleb
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

This looks great! I love the design and plan. Would love to know more about your bounty program!

⚡️Cache: Making blockchain usable for developers and startups⚡️
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

Hello, you have such an interesting project, but why Orbis? I don’t understand what it means
fullspeedin

Activity: 624
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

very bright project with good chances for commercial gain, but the fact that this project adds fears, I already know a lot of scam projects

Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Hello, you have such an interesting project, but why Orbis? I don’t understand what it means
Visit the website for beginning, maybe you’ll find something there
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

The project always remained on hearing at many people, and as at interested investors in it.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

The project always remained on hearing at many people, and as at interested investors in it.
Yes, that is the great way to make the first step for a better community. If the team will hear all the people, supporters and investors queries and suggestion, then I think the team would come up with the best strategy to gain more people and investors that will lead and serves as a key to the huge community of the Orbis.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

I see a lot of people messing up with checking the project. Is it so hard to check the website first? I’ll never get that…
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

I see a lot of people messing up with checking the project. Is it so hard to check the website first? I’ll never get that…
Yeah right, the first thing to check is their website, its domain etc. Then the contents of the websites, then the Ann thread, next are the social media accounts, and last but not the least, the activeness of the devs and team members.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?
That's the risk of the early birds. There is a big bonus for that. In addition, things can be different and the ETH price goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO as it is.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

That's the risk of the early birds. There is a big bonus for that. In addition, things can be different and the ETH price goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO as it is.
Risk is possible, but some people invested earlier. Even now people have big bonuses like 30%, 25%. As well if ETH price falling then they will be in huge profit.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Risk is possible, but some people invested earlier. Even now people have big bonuses like 30%, 25%. As well if ETH price falling then they will be in huge profit.
Here I see that the project is moving forward very slowly. Upon receipt of the good results you need more effort and a lot of time. In the meantime, I see and hear only about the large bonuses that also play against the
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and just take the risks as they come, it’s not easy, but you can benefit from it.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course it’s losing all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course it’s losing all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.
For people familiar with cryptocurrency such sags only please them. At such cost, it is much simpler to enter Ethereum and it is possible to buy any interesting tokens also. As for Orbis, I think the project is possible to consider as investment, the team is seriously ready, detailed roadmap and rallied collective confirms it to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: