Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 01:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders!  (Read 2619 times)
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

This projects would lose you money, I could remeber investing inot Cling ICO, I don't think I nned to tell more sotry about it. All these trading analysis platform would fail because sentiment drive this space more than quantitative data. I won't work
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

I am very interested in this project after seeing the thread look very convincing, I also see this project has a bounty campign program with a substantial allocation of funds, may coin sales run smoothly and reach the target
Drugser

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

Hmm... Very good question by the way. As far as I know founders here had the previous experience with blockchain projects and this project is not the first project they are working at. You may easily google their names from the website and find all needed information.
No matter how experienced and skillful team is if there is such bleeding market outside… I really hope the main release as well as token listing will happen on the market growth. That’s why project has much more chances for growth.
No need to care about the market condition. If the team releases the final version in time, without any delays and postponing - project will enter top 50 pretty soon.
Very optimistic about top 50, but if in a year or so... Well, who knows. =)
By the way, when the alpha and the final releases are scheduled?

Check the roadmap for the relevant info. However I think team could not tell you the exact dates as you know… It’s kinda impossible to predict. But in general – in the September they will release beta and in the November they will release final version of platform.
Less than half a year until beta release, it means that the developing of the platform is well under way!
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

Hmm... Very good question by the way. As far as I know founders here had the previous experience with blockchain projects and this project is not the first project they are working at. You may easily google their names from the website and find all needed information.
No matter how experienced and skillful team is if there is such bleeding market outside… I really hope the main release as well as token listing will happen on the market growth. That’s why project has much more chances for growth.
No need to care about the market condition. If the team releases the final version in time, without any delays and postponing - project will enter top 50 pretty soon.
Very optimistic about top 50, but if in a year or so... Well, who knows. =)
By the way, when the alpha and the final releases are scheduled?

Check the roadmap for the relevant info. However I think team could not tell you the exact dates as you know… It’s kinda impossible to predict. But in general – in the September they will release beta and in the November they will release final version of platform.
Less than half a year until beta release, it means that the developing of the platform is well under way!
Yeah, they’ve just started the developing, but this summer there will be full platform development already! Can’t wait for this!
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

tell me please, will there be any bonuses during the sale of the tokens? on the site I did not find information about it. how many tokens are released?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
TrendsProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

tell me please, will there be any bonuses during the sale of the tokens? on the site I did not find information about it. how many tokens are released?

There will be a bonus system aswell it's on the website, I have added it in this comment.

https://prnt.sc/jk39am

TrendsProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

This projects would lose you money, I could remeber investing inot Cling ICO, I don't think I nned to tell more sotry about it. All these trading analysis platform would fail because sentiment drive this space more than quantitative data. I won't work

Hello!

Depending on your comment I have a feeling you did not read further into our project as our whitepaper clearly states the following:

"Our technical analysts set goals for short and/or long-term holdings depending on analysis, general consensus, development activity, announcements or partnerships that are happening."

"Our 24-hour live news-feed will offer you a non-stop feed of articles that can be customised to completely match your portfolio, or just to provide a general overview of the current cryptocurrency market.
Once an user clicks an article, they will have: a complete view of the mentioned coin, price charts, automated technical analysis, important historic price changes, and a consensus tracker showing how the general feel about that particular coin is. The consensus tracker calculates its score from the ratio of positive/negative articles about that coin. Articles used in calculations include actual press releases, Reddit posts, and all other social media publications. Article quality is used to produce a weighted average score."

"Arbitrage trading can earn profit, but it is often difficult to monitor multiple exchanges. The number of exchanges continues to expand and there are often multiple trading pairs per cryptocurrency. It is incredibly difficult and time-consuming to track everything at once. The Trends Project offers a solution to this problem. We track hundreds of exchanges in real-time to quickly find arbitrage opportunities for our users. Our algorithm will find significant price-differences in cryptocurrency pairs on different exchanges so that they can easily be bought in one place and sold in another with profit. This arbitrage feature is a must-have game changer for traders."

Also all trading info is combined with historical data, extensive charting etc...

So this is clearly more than sentiment.

hailam123322

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

I can see this project has a bounty campign program with a substantial allocation of funds, may coin sales run smoothly and reach the target
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

It is a good project to invest in. Very promising future!!!
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

Your ideas are really impressive, you want to change the world, but it seems to me to implement a block of chains in this sphere is very difficult. I will hope that you will succeed
goldz1star

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

I like the concept and idea of this project.
IWYXYM

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Do I need to be whitelisted to take part in private sale? Don’t really understand that. Just place in queue?
JordanTrends

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

Do I need to be whitelisted to take part in private sale? Don’t really understand that. Just place in queue?

no. email admin@trendsproject.io and you'll receive instructions on how to be a part of the private sale.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

I don’t know exactly, but I think that you need to be whitelisted if you want to buy tokens during closed presale.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

The closed presale? You mean private sale for investors with big discounts?
AndreGreat

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Tell me who will give forecasts and advice? these people will be experienced, how can we be sure that this is not just a beginner?
TrendsProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Tell me who will give forecasts and advice? these people will be experienced, how can we be sure that this is not just a beginner?

we are currently contracting and reviewing our analysts, they are all analysts that have a social following and a large public history of alerts that can be checked to see their track record.

HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

Yes. It will take place from May 16 to May 31. It’s really the best deal to take part in ICO.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Yes. It will take place from May 16 to May 31. It’s really the best deal to take part in ICO.

It’s good indeed, but there is too high minimum amount – 3.5 ETH or 0.3 BTC. Not everyone have $2500 to participate in it
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

It’s good indeed, but there is too high minimum amount – 3.5 ETH or 0.3 BTC. Not everyone have $2500 to participate in it
High entry threshold, huge discounts – it’s all fare as I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: