Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders!  (Read 2618 times)
jaketrends
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

This project with me is packed well with a genuine product behind it. The team members are also very experienced and will bring such experiences to promote this successful project.
Egretia

Hi Janasey! CMO here with Trends. Thank you much for your kind words. Hope to see on our social media platforms! Enjoy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kambingliar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

this project is great and has good planning, many advantages offered by this project to everyone. hopefully for progress will be according to plan and success in the future.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

This has to be a good project with a good concept, I was looking forward to be able to join the project.
Supporting it through the bounty program, but sadly there is no Signature campaign for this project.

LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I think I have found my lambo seed. =) The project is very admire, everything is looking just good, the team is already working.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

I think I have found my lambo seed. =) The project is very admire, everything is looking just good, the team is already working.
Well… A little bit doubtful about lambo seed, but in general yes, team is very reliable and could lead project to success.
IWYXYM

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Is your currency depend on Ethereum fluctuation? Or the price will be independent? Because it’s not clear from the whitepaper
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

I liked the name of the project. Very good name for the project on social networks. Good luck with your network.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

Is your currency depend on Ethereum fluctuation? Or the price will be independent? Because it’s not clear from the whitepaper
The initial price of 1 TRND is fixed and is equal to 0.125 USD during the pre-ICO. During the ICO the price for 1 TRND will double to 0.25 USD. What about later stages, I cannot predict it.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

The initial price of 1 TRND is fixed and is equal to 0.125 USD during the pre-ICO. During the ICO the price for 1 TRND will double to 0.25 USD. What about later stages, I cannot predict it.
The assets gathered during the round of funding, coverage in the mass media, project development, and expectations of future bonuses will become the main forming factors for the TRND exchange rate when it will be available on the crypto exchanges after the ICO.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

I think every currency depends on Ethereum. Where did you get why it can exist individually? You contribute in ETH, so you are already tied with it.
YGICIQU

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

The whitepaper explains in detail the purpose of this project and the sale of coins, but only to the introduction, I see a very interesting website with a clear allocation of funds, the total supply of coins is not excessive with the bounty program to promote this project, hopefully reach the target sale of coins at ICO.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I think every currency depends on Ethereum. Where did you get why it can exist individually? You contribute in ETH, so you are already tied with it.
In my opinion, the currencies should work separately from Ethereum. Dependence is bad for me.
TrendsProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

When can I access educational resources and live chat forums with your analysts? And how can I trust the results from these analysts?

First round of TA testing starts in June, we have already contracted several Ta’s and are processing their public data such as twitter posts/tradingview account to generate POP (proof-of-profit) and an accurate track record.

These results will be publicized so our users know what ta’s we have contracted.

maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

In my opinion, the currencies should work separately from Ethereum. Dependence is bad for me.

You can’t escape the dependence as the team connected the price of TRND to ETH. But it’s not too bad, it will be independent after exchange listing as mentioned above.
jr.coastapps

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

What is the hardcap of the Project trendsproject.io
TrendsProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

What is the hardcap of the Project trendsproject.io
Token cap is 100M tokens.
Ico hard cap is 20M USD

FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

What is the presale bonus? And when will it start. The only thing I see on the website is some discount. What is this?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

What is the presale bonus? And when will it start. The only thing I see on the website is some discount. What is this?

Look, there are 2 presales – closed and public. Closed one had started yesterday and it has quite large minimum amount – 3.5 ETH, the public pre-ICO will start June 1 and it will have minimum 0.1 ETH, and what about discounts, I still don’t get it.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Look, there are 2 presales – closed and public. Closed one had started yesterday and it has quite large minimum amount – 3.5 ETH, the public pre-ICO will start June 1 and it will have minimum 0.1 ETH, and what about discounts, I still don’t get it.
Yes, you are right. Everybody knows that it’s much profitable to contribute at early stages rather than on public ICO for example. That’s why there huge minimum investment. I’m so excited about this project and I’m waiting for it to participate!
ReXata

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Where can I submit the KYC application?? Don’t see any link. Do you have KYC at all?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: