Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Working GrandCoin Pool!  (Read 464 times)
mattle74 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:24:16 AM

I have some great news for Grandcoin. Re-launching our pool at http://grandcoin.cryptohashery.com

I'm sure that most people are aware that Grandcoin hasn't quite been working correctly on pools. Both myself and the operator of miningpool.co have been up front up about this and even shut down pools to make sure things are working right. The problem is that not every block that is found is correctly added to the wallet which causes the pools to be way over on the block finding percentage. 2 new pools that were launched recently have all-time block finding percentages of 262% and 382%.

I personally tested our new pool with my modest 3mh/s army of miners and it's currently sitting at 105.48%. Every block that I did find, 100% of them were added to the wallet correctly. Long rounds are to be expected, just as short rounds are... both are fine, as long as the average over the long-term stays closer to 100%.

So come over and join as at the Crypto Hashery and let's mine Grandcoin the way it should be mined!

Stratum with VARDIFF - Full Block Reward Paid incl Super Blocks - PPLNS - 2% Fee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: