Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:42:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there someone that can setup cgminer on raspberry pi for a price  (Read 607 times)
Jwminer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:27:30 AM

Hi to all I would like to ask if the more technically minded people out there that know how to setup cgminer on raspberry pi would be interested in setting it up on an sd card for me. Of course for a price that we could come up with that we both would be happy with.

Just to explain I had minepeon working and it was using a 333 erupter and all was ok until I decided to get a redfury 2.6gh and at this point it all went down hill tried to make some changes but all I ended up doing is making a mess of it all.

So then if you are interested let me know and we can come to some arrangement that we are happy with.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

Just thought I'd join the OP by making a request for someone to make me a ready to use,plug and play SD card with all the relevant OS,wifi support and tools to enable me to use my Gridseed 5 chip miner and DualMiner scrypt ASICs as I'm fed up with the delays/confusion associated with doing everything manually.

Can someone create a pre-made SD card for me,for a price in the UK?As I've had enough with the issues now setting up my Raspberry Pi and I have a mining contracts business to run so the sooner the better for me.

Thanks Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:22:28 PM

You might have better chances posting in either the Mining forum, or the Services forum in the Marketplace.

dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2227
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:29:48 PM

just download the hashra image, it has gridseed support and giu in the browser.

space for rent, shilling for sats
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: