Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:51:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Litecoin cloud mining with HashCloudy  (Read 7202 times)
Kasnec (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 01:56:29 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 03:11:27 PM by Kasnec

I made a bit of an impulsive purchase of one of the 6 month mining plans on Hashcloudy.com, and am now starting to think twice. The more I look into it the dodgier it seems.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

*edit* Should note they're pretty on top of the customer service. I get email responses remarkably quickly. Will report back when I've received feedback on my contract.
djbartek

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:14:58 PM

Nope. I use only DigitalOcean
israelcs

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:15:55 AM

I'll buy a six months package also. I will try to post here the feedbak like you. I do not live in the USA. I'm a little afraid. But I noticed that the rate of available hashes has decreased in the last two days (~30). This can be a good sign. Wink
israelcs

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:44:09 AM

Ran out of change the plan from $ 79 for 2 MHS / s
 Huh
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:34:58 AM

I've never heard of that site, wouldn't it work better on a cloud server like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoinguru42

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:41:45 AM

I've never heard of that site, wouldn't it work better on a cloud server like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services?
no these online mining websites are designed for mining specifically, if u buy a server for azure and aws u wont get as much bang for your buck your paying for hardware that isn't very effective for mining.
lieelli

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:38:20 AM

never use Hashcloudy ever.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:52:25 AM

@Kasnec impulsive purchases are often perplex to explain however nobody bad experience with the cloud mining.
boussena

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:57:08 AM

most are scam! beside they time limited!
I use this service! they trust worthy, you own you hash rate forever and mine multiple cc at the same time!
even you can sell your hash power back or withdraw them as hardware!
try them: cex.io
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:20:48 PM

The only really working cloud service is http://cex.io.
All other seems more or less scammy and also 5GH/s at April will worth nothing...
israelcs

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:39:29 PM

I made a bit of an impulsive purchase of one of the 6 month mining plans on Hashcloudy.com, and am now starting to think twice. The more I look into it the dodgier it seems.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

*edit* Should note they're pretty on top of the customer service. I get email responses remarkably quickly. Will report back when I've received feedback on my contract.

Have you had any response from hashcloudy support?
had any results with mining?
Jeanke

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:07:34 PM

Hi,

I know cex.io is trustable, they pay for sure. If you want to try them you can use my referral link https://cex.io/r/0/Jeanke/0/. I'm not sure about the others.

Jan
Kasnec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:46:15 PM

Yeah, I've been using cex.io for a couple of months now, and had no problems. They've just implemented LTC/BTC trading very recently as well, which is a big plus for them. I expect they'll incorporate ltc mining once the dedicated scrypt miners are out.

I heard back from support at Hashcloudy pretty quickly, who said I should be receiving payments for my litecoin mining contract about Wednesday this week. If I don't receive anything I'll chase it up, and either way will report back here.
israelcs

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:27:02 AM

Yeah, I've been using cex.io for a couple of months now, and had no problems. They've just implemented LTC/BTC trading very recently as well, which is a big plus for them. I expect they'll incorporate ltc mining once the dedicated scrypt miners are out.

I heard back from support at Hashcloudy pretty quickly, who said I should be receiving payments for my litecoin mining contract about Wednesday this week. If I don't receive anything I'll chase it up, and either way will report back here.

OK! I'll be waiting.
Thanks!
israelcs

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:57:48 PM

News?
Kasnec (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 06:57:14 AM

Nothing yet. I've sent an email to support. It could be possibly because I've used a Coinwallet.co litecoin account, but I suspect nothing is going to actually happen till all remaining TH have been purchased.

The site is looking much better since I bought the contract. I think it might be just one guy, and he's still ironing things out.
israelcs

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:59:49 PM

Nothing yet. I've sent an email to support. It could be possibly because I've used a Coinwallet.co litecoin account, but I suspect nothing is going to actually happen till all remaining TH have been purchased.

The site is looking much better since I bought the contract. I think it might be just one guy, and he's still ironing things out.

We will see how things turn out, I have seen many ads on various websites about HashCloudy. I found a employee on LinkedIn that has HashCloudy in your page (I think that He's it, but he could too be the boss. He has quoted HashCloudy as a project).

I'll be waiting for news, please keep me updated. Thanks!
tcal1120

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:38:56 AM

Does anyone else have any feedback on hash cloudy.  Is it legit?
Th3P

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:46:55 AM

Does anyone else have any feedback on hash cloudy.  Is it legit?

Im guessing not, Due to lack of posts
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:31:59 AM

I would stay out of this. To good to be true
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: