Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE USB Stick!! - CoinElectronics.com [Tablets/Phones/Desktops/Software]  (Read 1586 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:35:42 PM

Added Smiley
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:45:06 PM

Am I too late?

I would add this to my signature line for a USB stick, but I would want to make sure that I would be included before I did it.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
braytz

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:46:12 PM

done.

i will keep this signature for 2 weeks if you choose me.  Grin
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:09:17 PM

am I too late?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BTCElectronics (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 08:18:46 PM

Everyone who posted up until now will still receive it.. Please follow the guidelines, send your Shipping information to sales@coinelectronics.com and your bitCoinTalk username.

I have 5 left...
braytz

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:27:59 PM

done.  Cool
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 08:51:58 PM

Thanks everybody, the USB Sticks are done. so anyone from this point who had posted and changed there Signature will be awarded. Please email sales@coinelectronics.com if you haven't already with Shipping address and Forum username. Cheers.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:20:51 PM

Thanks everybody, the USB Sticks are done. so anyone from this point who had posted and changed there Signature will be awarded. Please email sales@coinelectronics.com if you haven't already with Shipping address and Forum username. Cheers.

I just sent an email for this a few seconds ago.

One question: How does this process prevent fraudulent claims?  For example, someone, or several people, could send you an email claiming he/they is/are 'the joint' and ask you to ship to an address that isn't mine.
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 09:25:14 PM

One question: How does this process prevent fraudulent claims?  For example, someone, or several people, could send you an email claiming he/they is/are 'the joint' and ask you to ship to an address that isn't mine.

I confirm usually via PM.. Thanks, until the next give away, everyone has been emailed.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:26:18 PM

I confirm usually via PM.. Thanks, until the next give away, everyone has been emailed.

Sounds good.  I already got my confirmation email.  Thanks! Cheesy
braytz

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:17:31 PM

I have not received the confirmation email
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:43:52 AM

You guys are all falling for a scam website. No one will receive anything. You are all being used to take part in a Scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384128.20
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 07:14:01 AM

You guys are all falling for a scam website. No one will receive anything. You are all being used to take part in a Scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384128.20

I replied to your fake report, you obviously enjoy being a con artist my good sir. Everyone will still receive everything as described.
Thank you.
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:21:28 AM

Lol, enticing n00bs on offers to good to be true.

"Real" business with completely anonymous website. Send bitcoins, get product later, trust this anonymous, 0 information website.

Lots of kids here to get scammed.
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:00:52 PM

I am too late. I will try next time.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:32:11 AM

I am too late. I will try next time.

There will be not any.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: