Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos to CINFU HOSTING SOLUTIONS (VPS)  (Read 1657 times)
awozny (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:17:52 AM

Hello All,

I run the Bitcoinz Super Store . I would like to extend my belated thanks to the admins at CINFU Hosting Solutions. They really helped me awhile back when mybitcoin.com went south. I was using mybitcoin.com as a payment processor and when they went AWOL I was left in a lurch. I needed to recreate my payment back end. I investigated most of the shopping cart programs out their zencart, opencart, etc. I decided to keep all processing in-house for safety and convenience. I did not want to host bitcoind on my home PC's as I could not guarantee security...I admit I am a torrent junkie. The best option was renting a VPS to host my bitcoind instance. I looked around at several VPS hosting companies and eventually found CINFU. The admin at CINFU installed and configured bitcoind on ubuntu for FREE. I was amazed that he offered this service. I valued that immensely since my Linux kung fu is weak. The whole thing was up and running within the hour. For around $8.00 a month I have a fully functional instance of bitcoind thanks for them. I highly recommend them for anyone wanting to have their bitcoind remotely hosted. Their customer service is top notch. They are based out of Germany but from my experience there is very little latency between (USA/CAN)  and them.

Without them I would never have had the chance to top over 160 customers to date since my launch last month or so.

Many Thanks,
Trevor Andrew Wozny
Bitcoinz Super Store
www.bitcoinz.ca
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 06:36:15 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience with CINFU Hosting Solutions with us, awozny. I just visited your site. I found it clean looking as well as ultra fluid. I've bookmarked it with the hope of doing some future shopping there. Thanks again, Bruno.
awozny (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:41:51 AM

My web hosting company is moving servers..if you get an error while accessing it should be backup shortly...sorry for the inconvenience.
awozny (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 07:44:48 AM

Site has been migrated and it should be back up now... Cheers
riikka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 08:45:31 AM

I am also a happy customer of CINFU, with 2 servers running there for 3 months already, and I was paying for them in bitcoins! Their support is really fast and helpful! If anyone wants to get a VPS for bitcoins - I suggest go to CINFU http://www.cinfu.com/ !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: