Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency?  (Read 540 times)
Saigeky

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Zuckerberg is confident that thanks to the new cryptocurrency, people will have an impact on important social events and will be able to Express their views. In addition, he said that there are two important counter-trends: encryption and cryptocurrency.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

it was a stupid decision to ban advertising. and it is expected that this decision will be canceled. freedom of speech
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

If that happens it will be huge. Can You imagine what impact could it have for Crypto market  if Facebook does an airdrop of it`s tokens for 1.5 billion users ? Until that happen, the rumours are that Facebook acquires Coinbase and the fact is that Facebook unban Crypto ads ( except for ICO )
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

Sounds unlikely, not really worth the regulatory risks for them. Expect they're researching blockhcain heavily though.
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

I think big companies like Facebook and amazon will have their own coin soon, expecially amazon for their own store, for sure they will have not the need to launch one ICO for it.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency? I read an article on ExpertBitcoiner website
there is also a great idea but I think it's hard going to happen when Facebook and blockchain not related to each other very much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

After the fact that social networking sites Minds have become popular and famous recently, Facebook can launch blockchain as well as its own cryptos. This is great if Facebook uses the same technology. If they create their own cryptos and exchange floor, it will be interesting for investors because they have secure crypto to invest beside BTC and ETH.

mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Perhaps it’s yes. Because many people talk about it. In addition, Zuckerberg forbade to advertise all that associated with the cryptocurrency in Facebook. It’s interesting to see what role Facebook’s cryptocurrency will played.
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

The rumour making it rounds about Facebook intention to launch its own cryptocurrency is yet an unconfirmed story. however, I don't see that happening in near future even though there is a likelihood. Once this is done , it will be a plus for Facebook as its economic value would have been enhanced.

aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Facebook has remove its ban for crypto and soon i believe it will also use blockchain technology. There are rumors that Zuckerberg will enter crypto and it will be a big impact to the price of the coins.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

is it true that I heard this news? is not it much news that Facebook has banned ilkan for crypto currency? why facebook will now launch crypto currency? is this just fake news?
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

This is good news, I believe that soon all services will launch their crypto-currencies and go to the blockchain.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

It would have been nice if you provide the link to where you read the news, but if that happens, then cryptos will go instant main stream because there are billions of people using Facebook.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

Perhaps it’s yes. Because many people talk about it. In addition, Zuckerberg forbade to advertise all that associated with the cryptocurrency in Facebook. It’s interesting to see what role Facebook’s cryptocurrency will played.

If you have been here long enough, you must have heard of Stellar distributing tokens. 16000 STR to facebook users who verify their account. The token had made a success over time. STR now had the database of huge users who acquired those tokens. Same thing for facebook, they have been known for collecting data from its users, for thier ads to appear depending to the demographics.

Now what would they do to the data from crypto users? Control is always what is in the mind of these people.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency? I read an article on ExpertBitcoiner website
I think it will not happen for this next few years, facebook banned some cryptocurrencies advertisement before and which is a very good idea and action from facebook to eliminate the ICOs that are scam. I believe that facebook will launch if cryptocurrency will totally legalize to all countries and if almost the people in this world is already know what is cryptocurrency.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

I do not think this is true as of now, i think one of their official talked about upgrading the platform with the help of blockchain technology to make it more efficient although they can also come up with their own coin to support it but these details were not given, i will support fb if they come up with such plans.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Of course, that's why they officially allowed advertising on their site, it's all good for me, now no one can stay away, a lot of social networks come out new on the basis of blockchain. To tell the truth I do not really understand what will happen to the crypto currency of Facebook, but it's all very good!
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

I watched one guy's videos tutorial on YouTube about this, which I quite didn't believe, but reading is here once again... I now think it can be true. Well if fb is able to introduce a coin I think it will move to the moon and it will be a very successful coin.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

Smile, if they are launching a crypto, it shouldn't be an ICO but airdrop for the fact that whales would really be of advantage if it's ICO but airdrop would be equal, i know.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

really? if facebook will launch cryptocurrency, i think this is great for the future of cryptocurrency world. the world will be better known in the wider community, because we know that facebook has a large enough users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: