Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2042 times)
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

Hello. in my opinion, I believe the bitcoin value will not grow much this year. I think it will reach a maximum of $ 10,000. and it will take a long time, I think a year or two, until it reaches $ 20000

Quesito

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

Bitcoin itself is not a scam,other people here  is the one performing scam.They are the bad people that are selfish they scam other members for their own good. It is hard to avoid them because they are good in fooling many people.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Bitcoin was never a scam and at that those who have always spread fake news about bitcoin are those who invest most in bitcoin and at some point some other FUDS where relating bitcoin to be ponzi scheme which is out to defraud it investor's, bitcoin has proven to be the king of the digital world and at that it will always stand the test of time, bitcoin price will keep going high.
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

I don't believe that the bitcoin is a scam. No it does not remotely look like it. With all the heat the bitcoin and the crypto has received, the bitcoin, were it to be scam will have long been burned. that's a simple pointer to what lies in the bitcoin investment
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
bitcoin is not a scam the true is some internet fraudster used bitcoin to scam people because it decentralized and you can cannot trace them, with this those that whose scam started believing bitcoin as a scam which is not true.
my advice to newbies is to try and understand what bitcoin is all about, i think this will help them a allot.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

Bitcoin are not a scam the truth scam is the people that wants to abuse. Bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto that have a huge value and great potential. Bitcoin has not made for scamming. It has made for helping our society and people grow in terms of new technology and it gives good opportunities to everyone. I guess that something is coming up during this year for sure. I do believe in bitcoin potential though, so let's wait and see.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:42 AM

Why people says that bitcoin is scam? bitcoin is not scam even though the price of bitcoin is not fix because being one of the coins in the crypto world bitcoin has a changeable price and its normal.

Yes there are many people use bitcoin for scamming others but bitcoin is not scam rather there are a lot of people use bitcoin to scam other people that is why they say bitcoin is scam its because of many people use bitcoin in their illegal activities.'

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

Goldman sachs already put their money in crypto when they are buying poloniex. I think its just a start for financial firm. After that, many news about rockefeller fund or soros fund will investing money in crypto.
Bitcoin right now is on investment firm radar, and i think the price will rising high
joliepaul

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

Nobody can expect bitcoin to much because it has own away to grow and amaze people when the time has come.Therefore, it is said that Bitcoin is not a scam, people are using it this way.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:50 AM

try to think if bitcoin is indeed a scam of course its existence has disappeared from the first when the price of bitcoin is very high. so in my opinion just because of the decline in bitcoin prices that occur at the moment people are more thinking about negative things on bitcoin. actually bitcoin is a new technology in terms of finance that has many benefits only there are some people who use the existence of bitcoin for negative things.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

The bitcoin is not a scam i know more site about bitcoin is scam like the little you get to the faucet's site little much but still scam and we have a site a not scam example her in the bitcoin talk for me more sites in bitcoin is still legit and not a scam and still alive too and more users to need this need the bitcoin because when bitcoin die more people or users her are be sad or angry many reason of that but help us other user to keep a bitcoin legit not a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not a scam but unfortunately, media stories and government is trying to defame Bitcoin by spreading wrong information about it. It is true that the scammers are using cryptocurrencies in order to execute their scams along with the other fiat currencies but that has nothing to do with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. However, not everyone can understand and differentiate between currency and their users which results in a big misconception. Mass awareness is the only option to avoid people from falling to such misconceptions.
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:45 AM

I think Bitcoin is not a scam. If indeed Bitcoin scam and then what are we here for ?. And why are there so many people who join in it ?. After what has Bitcoin given to us ?. Do we still think Bitcoin is a scam ?. I do not think so. I still believe in Bitcoin. I hope people also believe in Bitcoin.
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Bitcoin is not made for scamming. This is made to help people and our people grow in new technology and it provides good opportunities for everyone. I like bitcoin. that's in my prefer.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Those who think bitcoin is a scam should think again. Yes, bitcoin may be new, but it is no scam. Why take so much heat when you can easily disappear with what you have. Another side to this is that to be a scam, you must HAVE a centralised and control to what is coming in or going out. That is not the case.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

Though some people see bitcoin as a scam but it's not true bitcoin is not a scam but it depend on who you do transactions with that will determine your own definition of bitcoin . I will only say you should get a good information about what you want to invest on before putting your money so that you will not fall in the hands of scammars.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

If Bitcoin was a scam these people would not have gotten much money.its could not continue work all year round. bitcoin like the rest of the currencies is likely to be used for trafficking but the reason is not convincing because everything is both bad and good.
chadrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

It is a scam for those who encountered fake bitcoin.. Then they think the real one is fake or scam.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

I don't know why people still talking about Bitcoin as scam or a bubble

and we all knows that it's all about time

we just need to wait now HODL and chill

Bitcoin will Go up again sooner or later
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

The existence of bitcoin is controversial. So there is a variety of speculation. ranging from the issue of scam, ponzy, bubbling, to the death of BTC due to significant price reductions. However, this first decade is enough to prove that bitcoin can survive and be accepted by society. Until finally kicked off the world with a fantastic price increase in late 2017.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: