Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2040 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
Bitcoin is not scam so that we should stay here and still working because this work can help us and our family so that we should stay here and atill have a faith that bitcoin is not a scam.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Many people now think that this is a moshanic. Proving them is a waste of time. But we know that opportunities are open for us now.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

yes, Bitcoin is a biggest scam.
Lol what do you say? Are you sure? How you can confirm bitcoin is a biggest scam? You can explain here! I understand now you are crazy person.bitcoin will be never scam.bitcoin is a real and legal currency.it is the long time . Actually lot of people crazy about Bitcoin now because of the read false news.i give you suggest,you can change your opinion and quickly study about Bitcoin got knowledge.i just tell everyone don't read in false article and don't believe in false news.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

If it was a scam, then it could have been the biggest scam ever involving so many exchanges. Is it so? I don't think this whole world wide market this big could be just a scam. These could be just a misleading thought to create FUD probably created to create manipulation  or whatever is its purpose. Just don't hear too much of this. It isn't a good info to waste your time.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

A lot of people originally thought Bitcoin was a scam seeing how there are so many schemes that can take your money with nothing in return. Over time early investors have gave Bitcoin its value.

Someone who does not have bitcoin can say that bitcoin scum but I'm getting cash out of bitcoin I have confidence in myself that it's not scum as much as possible in life they're screaming bitcoin as it's scum not true That's the fact that the bitcoin itself will fulfill your dreams just as much as they do in bitcoin as my heart says that bitcoin is not scum.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

Bitcoin itself is not a scam, in fact lot of people engage with bitcoin have a higher chances of earning big and lives becomes better. That bitcoin brings good opportunity to the people to become financially stable. Other people engage with bitcoin are a scammers thats the real story here not the bitcoin and it will not affect the popularity of bitcoin. People engage with it is increasing and lot of investors are investing bitcoin because the return is fast and higher percentage of profit.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

that's how others scam the bitcoin why so many people have invested bitcoin do not scam the bitcoin many blessings that I received from bitcoin have built my own home from bitcoin and they say that scam, the bitcoin

Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:08:16 AM by Silentsweeper

Bitcoin is not a scam its the world best leading cryptocurrency currently in the world. Bitcoin is the future and it is easy to understand why.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

I think this high profile people releasing there statements in public and saying that bitcoin is a scam maybe they just want bitcoin price to go down so they can buy more and  and hold then they will release another good statement about bitcoin to attract more people to buy bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

it is true that someone's opinion must be bitcoin scam because it is a new item
out because not many people have to do it, so the bitcoin is considered a scam,
and now many people are hunting it because its amazing price is very expensive
and the bitcoin contention scam no longer exists bitcoin can now make a person change his economy

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
DevilBats

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

Bitcoin exists and real legit.It only matters on evil-hearted people who have done scamming through schemes.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

The losers are ill-informed buyers caught up in the spiral of greed. The result is a massive transfer of wealth from ordinary families to internet promoters. And “massive” is a massive understatement — 1,500 different cryptocurrencies now register over $300 billion of “value.”
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Unfortunately many peoples still think bitcoin as a scam or ponzi scheme.
but as time passed, if bitcoin used by many peoples, they will believe that bitcoin is not a scam
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

How can people comment Bitcoin as a scam, while other countries are finding very huge potential in it? Already they legal Bitcoin because they know how blockchain technology will change the world by using this new technology. Bitcoin is not Scam and it's completely revolutionary one.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

How can people comment Bitcoin as a scam, while other countries are finding very huge potential in it? Already they legal Bitcoin because they know how blockchain technology will change the world by using this new technology. Bitcoin is not Scam and it's completely revolutionary one.
A very small percentage of people take part in any revolution. The rest always go with the flow. They're inert. Bitcoin is not a very thorough currency and in order for it to really change the situation in the world it should take a lot of time.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

You should not believe other guys, only believe your opinion. Because, in 2009 when Bitcoin was new, no one believe it and today price of Bitcoin is around 9000 $.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

After nine years of bitcoin existence I wonder why people still ask if bitcoins is a scam or a bubble and will blast very soon. Those with that mentality fails to read satoshi's whitepaper and his intention.

jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Bitcoin is now a reality to them.  The fomo hasnt started yet.  Bitcoin and crypto is the future.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Lots of people think that bitcoin is totally a scam , and it is not already legalize , but for me I really want that to happen to reduce the scammer.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Bitcoin is not made for scamming. This is made to help people and our people grow in new technology and it provides good opportunities for everyone but unfortunately when it comes to money it is always surrounded by rude people who are so greedy.
Bitcoin is not a scam, it just being use by people who take advantage on those noobs but if you know the technology you will not be scammed and get a better life from profits of your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: