Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GRANDCOIN, NETCOIN, EARTHCOIN, and other FLORINCOIN BASED COINS  (Read 1474 times)
binaryclock (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 05:24:07 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 08:07:46 PM by binaryclock

Looking in to some issues in florin based coins, I've come to some issues that are just hard to figure out.  Still looking in to why the 300% block exist.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
binaryclock (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 05:29:14 PM

Please discuss to keep visible at the top so others can see.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:37:39 PM

Mining EAC at http://eac.eu.hackshardgaming.net/ and there was a patch installed and made at server launch by the pool developer and they made the patch set to public (2 days ago at pool launch). Never mined at any pool mining uneffectivelly. Probably conspiration theory? There are many pools mining at poor effectivity many many coins and they all go left by miners, of course... Only idiot would mine somewhere where he doesnt mine at full speed.

And the pools in your signature are mining what? Pure scamcoins and Pump and Dump coins...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:48:07 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 08:09:54 PM by ahmed_bodi

I am the lead dev of the fork of stratum used by the pools who the OP is claiming is cheating. Obigal the OP of smalltimeminer applied a patch to my fork of stratum to get the code used for coins like OSC/TEK/UNO and other SHA256 PoS Coins and made it work with scrypt coins with transaction messaging in order to fix the issue. Other pools have been using my fork and have followed the coin spec aka enabling sha256_tx(to be renamed still) to ensure that a tx message is enabled into the coin and therefore ensuring that a valid block is produced reducing these long rounds

metacoin

Activity: 437
Merit: 260

balance

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 01:15:40 AM

Hi,

I wrote a Florin block explorer and I'm running the daemon 24/7 and have yet to notice an issue. I assume this is directly related to mining though. Can you please elaborate on the "300% block" and whatever other issues are happening with Florincoin-based clients?

Thanks

pin.org
JKBtCn

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:29:08 AM

I am the lead dev of the fork of stratum used by the pools who the OP is claiming is cheating. Obigal the OP of smalltimeminer applied a patch to my fork of stratum to get the code used for coins like OSC/TEK/UNO and other SHA256 PoS Coins and made it work with scrypt coins with transaction messaging in order to fix the issue. Other pools have been using my fork and have followed the coin spec aka enabling sha256_tx(to be renamed still) to ensure that a tx message is enabled into the coin and therefore ensuring that a valid block is produced reducing these long rounds

Does this mean that SHA256 ASIC machines could mine these coins?

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:48:43 PM

Hi,

I wrote a Florin block explorer and I'm running the daemon 24/7 and have yet to notice an issue. I assume this is directly related to mining though. Can you please elaborate on the "300% block" and whatever other issues are happening with Florincoin-based clients?

Thanks

its for mining really. the transactions need to have a tx mesage hardcoded into them for the block to be accepted and passed as valid. which wouldnt happen before

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:48:52 PM

Does this mean that SHA256 ASIC machines could mine these coins?
nope

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: