Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have a smartphone? Get $30 a month by doing nothing (literally)  (Read 77 times)
pengler (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

No not a scam, no catch, not an ad and I'm not affiliated to anything. Just giving a tip here. It's something that's starting to take the world by storm now and no one notices.

Have an Android smartphone? Any type?

Well, head to Google Play, search "Electroneum". The first result will pop up, click download then install the app.

Now you are running a simulated mobile miner which only simulates mining but doesn't mine cryptocurrency so it's like a free faucet that currently gives 7-10 ETN coins per day if you run the app 24 hours on your phone. As it's not real mining, the app will not drain the battery or affect the phone in any way. It's like it doesn't exist on your phone. Don't believe it? Google it and you will be sure about it!

That's all you need to do. Run the app continuously. leave it in the background. Nothing will happen to the phone. After each day, your account will be credited with the mining. You can then convert it to BTC or ETH and withdraw to your bank account through CoinBase or Bitstamp or whatever.

But my advice is not to sell the coins you have mined, because the coin will take off literally by the end of this year if not sooner. So collect a good amount and invest, but you are free to exchange, sell and do whatever.

All this while you do nothing, just leave the phone.

Tip: If you have power saver on, turn it off only for the Electroneum app so it wouldn't stop when you leave it in the background while you're away.

Plus: When you get the app and start mining, click setting and enter a referral code of some other one who also uses the miner so you can earn another 5% other than your mining and the other guy will also get 5%. You can use mine if you want 59575c, but you're not obliged.

Another tip: If you don't have an Android smartphone and can't afford one, buy a cheap Anroid that make sure it have or can update to at least the Android version Nougat.

Best of luck to everyone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

Good tip man, i didn't knew that you can receive free coins just by keeping the app open on your phone, without actually mining. I wonder how much you can actually mine though with your phone, and if it makes your phone move slower if you decide to do so.

snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

this is not worth it. I tried this before all I've got was 4.something ETN for about 50 hours which approximately less than 10cents this will just make our phones lifespan shorter and this app shutsdown when you run more than three programs at a time so this app is basically works only if you are doing nothing you will just put your phone on idle but your battery will drain very fast you will just lose electricity.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

So there's no sense in this way of digging.
As we all know, the phone's CPU is not excellent.
So this token looks more like a pseudo-block chain.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

I do not mean to be cynical or disrespectful to you, I do not like gifts in the form of Faucet, you say smartphone should be on 24 hours, it is electrical waste, I think how much money I get from the faucet, I will only benefit people who have application
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

This is not actually worth it, it will just destroy your phone in exchange for a cents, first of all mining using android phone or ios is not recommended. GPU's are the best. Smartphone's operating system is not as strong a the computer's mining capabilities. That will just cause burnout and shortage of battery life.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

I already tried this month ago and honestly its not worth it to install you can earn a very small amount in one week maybe $5 in 2 weeks while running your phone for 24 hours with internet my battery got drained easily after trying this kind of mobile mining simulation by electroneum.  

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

I remember it needs constant internet connection. So I am not sure if it is possible to get the most out of this if I am going to keep my internet always on since I do turn off my internet if not being used. Also to save money in power and bandwidth. We need a much better system.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

I already tried this month ago and honestly its not worth it to install you can earn a very small amount in one week maybe $5 in 2 weeks while running your phone for 24 hours with internet my battery got drained easily after trying this kind of mobile mining simulation by electroneum.  
mining using the phone can indeed be done. but the results are very few and many of the risks. you better mine with a computer like a PC. you can buy equipment such as a motherboard, power supply, ram, hard disk, VGA then assemble so mining tools that can be used to mine.
MtheS

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

I've already tried mining Electroneum ( ETN ) on my smartphone ( Samsung S6 ) , but I've only received about 20 ETN/day . I think that it's too little . If you guys have many smartphone , then you guys can try to mine them . Hopefully , Electroneum - ETN will reach a milestone in the near future

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
Regar

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

i think it is hard to get free token on such efforts, so i guess by doing that really need extra effort to gain such revenue
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

Are faucets really legit? I together with my friends tried doing faucets once, expecting free money or some sort. But a month passed by and we tried withdrawing the money, only to know that if doing so, we need some kind of rank up that requires us to pay. I really don't trust anything that requires to cash in some money with just claims that i would be rewarded some.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

If its that easy every one would have being a millionaire. You only mentioned the part of mining, you never mentioned cost of data service and electricity.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: