Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Error "Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes."  (Read 132 times)
itsnasir (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

I was out for some family stuff and couldn't login to my account for 3 days, I came back after 3 days and tried to login to my bittrex account and it gave me this error which I included in the subject as well "Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes", I am way more worried and contacted on their live chat and they said that my email does not exist on exchanging platform and I should first register, Although I am registered on bittrex support and more than 2 weeks ago, I sent them 3 in 1 selfie which their support requested for accounts over $1000, Because my account was locked and they needed it, So I sent them and after 24hours it was back on, I was using it perfectly fine, This happened when I didn't used this account for 3 days, It is registered on my name and everything else, If it was "hacked" then I would be hacked from all other exchanges where I have accounts plus I have 2FA everywhere and every piece of information for 2FA stored offline. My guess is that the employee actually saw the amount I had on the exchange and took the benefit and took over this account, Because when I check that ticket on which I was asked that 3 in 1 selfie, I cannot click that employee's name anymore, Mayb he got fired for stealing or I don't know what reason, But I was not hacked AT ALL! So if anyone around here can help me out in this matter, I would really appreciate, I would be dead broke if this happens cause I kept most of my money on bittrex exchange account. I even sent them proof of my old logins on my email. Now I am waiting and they are just saying they will resolve this and i should be patient, How can I be patient when all of this hard earned money is on stake? It is not even my fault, If I was hacked, It would have been my own luck but if its exchange issue then they should resolve it at ANY COST!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsnasir (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

It seems no one around here who can help me out in this matter? I need to take this matter to Bill Shihara because I am sure he can help me out and he would understand what I am going through. He's a down to earth type of a guy as I have heard, I cannot bear this loss otherwise I would have let it go. If anyone knows a way to reach out to Bill, PLEASE tell me so I can forward my ticket and he can fully look into it what happened because I got NO CONFIRMATION email on my email regarding email change, No support ticket in my account and even I had the 2FA on my account, Which takes 7 days to reset. Its not even 7 days yet and bittrex support needs to be prompt on my matter because its my hard earned money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: