Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 FXPay 🚀- A DECENTRALIZED GATEWAY TO THE WORLD'S DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM  (Read 25409 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

the more days more projects are popping up, and this one project will definitely be able to compete with others and will achieve success with satisfying results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

the more days more projects are popping up, and this one project will definitely be able to compete with others and will achieve success with satisfying results.
It all depends on how all the teams can manage projects, due to the success of this project depends on them. If hard work and team cohesiveness could be maintained very good, definitely a project can compete with other projects and can be successful.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

this project is indeed very interesting especially if we look at the bounty allocation certainly very much and I believe many bounty participants join and support this project, my hope is that the ICO can run according to plan so that the target can be achieved.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Traders can choose strategies that match their personal trading preferences, such as risk tolerance and past profits?
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

FXPay is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Does this warning make this project even better in the future or will it get worse and have very cheap token prices on the market.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

Hello dev, how much token you sold until now, can you give us the little news about that. So We are very happy to hear that

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

An interesting project, FXpay is the most suitable land to invest, because FXpay will increase the speed of transactions in the valas market smartly. The success or failure of the project all goes back to the team to convince investors. Hopefully the project will continue to grow and can reap satisfying results.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

this project is interesting because I see many who recognize that this project is useful for the future and hopefully support always flows so that the target can be achieved.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

this project is interesting because I see many who recognize that this project is useful for the future and hopefully support always flows so that the target can be achieved.
we look forward to the best, hopefully more and more are interested to join here and enliven this project, so that this project will run smoothly and be able to achieve success with satisfying results.

amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

we look forward to the best, hopefully more and more are interested to join here and enliven this project, so that this project will run smoothly and be able to achieve success with satisfying results.
The project develops in stages.with  large team I believe in the development of the project in the coming time By introducing blockchain technology to the Forex market,
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

I see this project as promising and reliable, a project with an excellent team and a visionary team.
amir lusik

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform The project team creates a web platform that will significantly reduce the financial and time costs of creating and conducting an ICO.
AToandz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

FXPay is a scam project. I am a bounty hunter. I am very pressing.
They reported 10/10 update token spreadsheet but today 30/10 they update. I have written 12 content articles, but currently only 6 works on the worksheet, and get 0 tokens / 6 articles, although they all meet their requirements perfectly.
They write in bounty that provides 900k tokens for content campign, but the total tokens that people receive are only about less than 5k tokens.Now,they blocked my telegram
bob_rushford

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
Merited by ItalianBitcoin3r (1)

FXPay is a scam project. I am a bounty hunter. I am very pressing.
They reported 10/10 update token spreadsheet but today 30/10 they update. I have written 12 content articles, but currently only 6 works on the worksheet, and get 0 tokens / 6 articles, although they all meet their requirements perfectly.
They write in bounty that provides 900k tokens for content campign, but the total tokens that people receive are only about less than 5k tokens.Now,they blocked my telegram

If you would have not copy pasted content, you would have got the stakes. So don't be a cry baby here.
givary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform The project team creates a web platform that will significantly reduce the financial and time costs of creating and conducting an ICO.
means that there will be many benefits and benefits provided by this project if you can succeed later, but I am sure this project will be as successful as planned sales will also be able to reach the target because I also see that now many are supporting this project for success.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

I see this project managed to reach the softcap and there is already news that in the next few days it will be listed on the exchange, I just hope that when it's registered in exchange the price isn't too bad.
amir lusik

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

I see this project managed to reach the softcap and there is already news that in the next few days it will be listed on the exchange, I just hope that when it's registered in exchange the price isn't too bad.
I think the concept behind this project is very unique. A new project with a breakthrough in the blockchain industry promises to bring forth achievements in the future.There are many users as well as those possible investors looking forward to the full launch of your project.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

According to the ICOBench's ICO rating, the project managed to raise about $ 15 million. Is this information correct? If so, then I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the tokensale. What about bounty hunters when they get their salary?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

According to the ICOBench's ICO rating, the project managed to raise about $ 15 million. Is this information correct? If so, then I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the tokensale. What about bounty hunters when they get their salary?
wow, it is amazing if indeed the results obtained in the ICO, means that all teams prove their hard work so the results obtained do not disappoint, and hopefully if that is true the results obtained by the participants are also as promised and expected.

givary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

wow, it is amazing if indeed the results obtained in the ICO, means that all teams prove their hard work so the results obtained do not disappoint, and hopefully if that is true the results obtained by the participants are also as promised and expected.
surely the happy ones are not only the team but the participants also feel more relieved because in the end they will still get results for their hard work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: