Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 FXPay 🚀- A DECENTRALIZED GATEWAY TO THE WORLD'S DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM  (Read 25409 times)
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

According to the ICOBench's ICO rating, the project managed to raise about $ 15 million. Is this information correct? If so, then I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the tokensale. What about bounty hunters when they get their salary?
wow, it is amazing if indeed the results obtained in the ICO, means that all teams prove their hard work so the results obtained do not disappoint, and hopefully if that is true the results obtained by the participants are also as promised and expected.
surely the happy ones are not only the team but the participants also feel more relieved because in the end they will still get results for their hard work.
This is a very good project with a very good platform. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful project today  it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

According to the ICOBench's ICO rating, the project managed to raise about $ 15 million. Is this information correct? If so, then I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the tokensale. What about bounty hunters when they get their salary?
wow, it is amazing if indeed the results obtained in the ICO, means that all teams prove their hard work so the results obtained do not disappoint, and hopefully if that is true the results obtained by the participants are also as promised and expected.
surely the happy ones are not only the team but the participants also feel more relieved because in the end they will still get results for their hard work.
This is a very good project with a very good platform. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful project today  it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption
It seems that especially with the results achieved, all participants and teams are proud of this project, hoping that in the future this project will be well developed with the funds obtained, we are always looking forward to the development for the future of this project.
cryptomen89

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

I got an award today for Twitter and Facebook. For me it is very worthy!
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

I got an award today for Twitter and Facebook. For me it is very worthy!
my sincere congratulations ...) In the telegram chat, one of the team members said that they would soon be entering the HOTBIT exchange. This is not even a bad thing. I hope to see the FXP token on this exchange soon.
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

I received your tokens for which many thanks to the company! Tell me where and on which exchange your asset is traded? Maybe you are thinking of placing tokens on any exchange?
amir lusik

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

I received your tokens for which many thanks to the company! Tell me where and on which exchange your asset is traded? Maybe you are thinking of placing tokens on any exchange?
It is better for you to ask in the telegam group here that no one will answer you. any way  I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

It is better for you to ask in the telegam group here that no one will answer you. any way  I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
Congratulations for the participants who have received the token, hopefully the market will exceed the high price, so that many benefits will be obtained, and just wait, the team will enter a good market with high prices.
Haynes

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

Congratulations for the participants who have received the token, hopefully the market will exceed the high price, so that many benefits will be obtained, and just wait, the team will enter a good market with high prices.
Like I lost the direction to join this campaign which I say is better than the others.

And does FXPay have a head office in Thailand?
What is the ICO rate for 1 FXPay token?

Regards
Haynes
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

They will be listed in Hotbit this week, FXPay looks hype in social media, everyone want miss this train before listing in hotbit. As we can see, FXPay price in current market still cheap than I look in ICOBench, where is $1.6 / token.

ICO price 1 FXPay = 1.6 USD, and I some people said they will reach $4/FXPay.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Haynes

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

They will be listed in Hotbit this week, FXPay looks hype in social media, everyone want miss this train before listing in hotbit. As we can see, FXPay price in current market still cheap than I look in ICOBench, where is $1.6 / token.

ICO price 1 FXPay = 1.6 USD, and I some people said they will reach $4/FXPay.

Ha ha
Very much hope that FXPay will be 4 USD, come on, guys, don't beg!
Cryptocurrency is very cruel, up and down, it's always a surprise at all times.

Take a look at Exchange HotBit not yet available for FXPay and cash2coins.com yet to start trading FXPay. -->>  https://www.cash2coins.com/trading/TBD/FXP
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

now FXP tokens are listed in Hotbit and IDEX exchanges. but the price is below the ICO price, now FXP tokens are traded at a price of 0.00008600 ETH - 0.00024990 ETH or the range of $ 0.01 USD. so in my opinion, the FXP price can increase to $ 0.1 USD that's very good.
for the near future, don't expect to be $ 4 USD. that's too impossible
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

now FXP tokens are listed in Hotbit and IDEX exchanges. but the price is below the ICO price, now FXP tokens are traded at a price of 0.00008600 ETH - 0.00024990 ETH or the range of $ 0.01 USD. so in my opinion, the FXP price can increase to $ 0.1 USD that's very good.

I also think so, and I don't really understand why the FxPay team can predict that the price of FXP tokens can reach $ 4-5 USD in 3 months, you can see their opinions on this status https://twitter.com/FXPayGlobal/status/1067276719902453765
while Buy order total in IDEX exchange is less than 10 ETH
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

I also think so, and I don't really understand why the FxPay team can predict that the price of FXP tokens can reach $ 4-5 USD in 3 months, you can see their opinions on this status https://twitter.com/FXPayGlobal/status/1067276719902453765
indeed for now we have to be patient if we expect the ICO project and token to reach ICO prices, I don't think this is just a token but the others are still under ICO for the price, the most important thing is that we get the tokens at the first price until the price goes up again.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Any plans on how to boost the value in the next months? I saw the podt regarding the $4 in 3months but how? Well, I understand the market condition but it was just entered in the market so meaning there was a chance that value can be retained to its ICO price before dumping and I dont think this is because of bounty hunters.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

We all have to be patient to wait for all tokens to enter the market at ICO prices, and believe all teams must do their best to plan well so that later the participants who join here will get satisfying results.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

indeed for now we have to be patient if we expect the ICO project and token to reach ICO prices, I don't think this is just a token but the others are still under ICO for the price, the most important thing is that we get the tokens at the first price until the price goes up again.
actually it is not only a matter of price, but the market response to a token, if the price is below the ICO but still has many people who want to buy it is not a problem, but if the price is far below the ICO price and only has a little Buy order that is a problem.

if you have FXP tokens, you can help this project by voting for FXP tokens in LBANK
https://twitter.com/FXPayGlobal/status/1073631384223113216
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:21:04 AM

actually it is not only a matter of price, but the market response to a token, if the price is below the ICO but still has many people who want to buy it is not a problem, but if the price is far below the ICO price and only has a little Buy order that is a problem.

if you have FXP tokens, you can help this project by voting for FXP tokens in LBANK
https://twitter.com/FXPayGlobal/status/1073631384223113216
I think many have these tokens and I am sure that there will be a lot of benefits that the token winners will get, and now they are still waiting for the time to become even better.

inc0gnito73

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

I think that the project is very young and it has just started to develop . The team actively communicates in the chat about all changes and news , so you need to wait a bit and the price of the token should grow . Now we need to support the team in such a difficult time , when the market is falling all the time and I am sure the token will bring all investors a good profit .
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I think FXPay could be one of the projects in the field of forex and definitely gonna be in interest by traders who like to play forex
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

I think FXPay could be one of the projects in the field of forex and definitely gonna be in interest by traders who like to play forex
I don't know how you review this project and then say this project will be in demand by forex traders, if you want to see how the market responds to FxPay tokens please visit IDEX exchange https://idex.market/eth/fxp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: