Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money semi-autopilot NSFW(adult method)  (Read 135 times)
LightZ (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

This is a NSFW method meaning that it requires you to work with adult content

I will be offering this method for free but it isn't for everyone so please read and if you think you fit then send me a Pm
I will be teaching 2-3 member to make money with this method, of course you'll signup under my affiliate link since I will be teaching for free

This is for:
-anyone who is new and wants to get into affiliate marketing or internet marketing
-must be at least jr member or up
-have at least 30min per day to work on this method
-needs some basic photo editing skills(paint works)

Not for:
-experienced affiliate marketer(if you are then you'll probably know the method)
-

Note: I will ask you to send me $10 worth of any coin
Q & A
1.Why ask me to pay you $10 if you're offering to teach for free?
-This is just let me know that you're serious and not wasting my time, I will refund/send it back to you once you're making money.

2.How do I know that you're not scamming me for $10?
-If I were to scam I would go for at least $500, $10 from 3 members($30) is worth my time

3.Will I need to chat and offer anything to anyone?
-No, but if you do it could bring you more money.

4.Is this method saturated?
-Yes, in the affiliate world most people knows it. But if you implement your own ideas and twists then you can bank with it.

5.How much can I make?
-There's no fixed amount, it all depends on how much time and dedication you put into it. You'll make money if you're serious and dedicate time into it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

I'm serious about making money with  adult affiliate marketing.I have a Crakrevenue account.
There`s something weird about what you are offering.It`s very easy for the people to prove with fake screenshots that they are making money,while they are actually lying,in order to get that 10 USD refund.
It`s pointless to give something for free,but actually you want something in return.
If you are giving away vouch copies,I can test your method and leave an honest review,but without the 10 USD.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

LIghtZ participated in LoyceV 10 10 10 experiment if my memory serves me right.
Clearly enough the service of this person to the largest possibility is legit on my discretion but we all have a different perception of things around here.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

I am curious. Smiley
My curiosity isn't on the money aspect side of things, it's more on the "how does this works". Tongue
If the $10 is refunded after the explanations, LightZ, please feel free to contact me, I'm your man. (PM/Telegram/Discord (details on my profile))
Beside photo editing, I also have some programming skills, maybe this can be handy ?
LightZ (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

I'm serious about making money with  adult affiliate marketing.I have a Crakrevenue account.
There`s something weird about what you are offering.It`s very easy for the people to prove with fake screenshots that they are making money,while they are actually lying,in order to get that 10 USD refund.
It`s pointless to give something for free,but actually you want something in return.
If you are giving away vouch copies,I can test your method and leave an honest review,but without the 10 USD.
Since you're already in affiliate marketing then you must know the method already, I'm not selling anything as the method is already well known.
That's why I'm looking for people who's new to affiliate marketing, I'm teaching them as a free service but of course as I stated before they'll register under me and I get a bit of commission from their earnings so its a win-win situation

LIghtZ participated in LoyceV 10 10 10 experiment if my memory serves me right.
Clearly enough the service of this person to the largest possibility is legit on my discretion but we all have a different perception of things around here.
You're right, I actually forgot about it.

I am curious. Smiley
My curiosity isn't on the money aspect side of things, it's more on the "how does this works". Tongue
If the $10 is refunded after the explanations, LightZ, please feel free to contact me, I'm your man. (PM/Telegram/Discord (details on my profile))
Beside photo editing, I also have some programming skills, maybe this can be handy ?
This is what I mean, I have bought methods before and have never tried executing it. I'm asking for $10 for this reason, I'm not going to be teaching someone and wasting my time.
I don't really care about the $10, if someones serious and actually works the method then I'll be getting my share from their earnings

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: