Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IBM to issue token of Stellar Platform  (Read 105 times)
Tipstar (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

IBM well know for it's involvement in crypto development is going to issue a token carbon credit blockchain in stellar platform with the partnershipto Veridium Labs.
Veridium Labs is an environment focused company which verified the partnership.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/15/veridium-labs-teams-with-ibm-and-stellar-on-carbon-credit-blockchain/

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

Veridium Labs is an environmental company that tested the partnership. What does this company do?

reflectcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

It is really great to hear. And it is because of Environment focused company. Then i would like to learn more. thanks for the link anyway.  Huh Roll Eyes
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

IBM well know for it's involvement in crypto development is going to issue a token carbon credit blockchain in stellar platform with the partnershipto Veridium Labs.
Veridium Labs is an environment focused company which verified the partnership.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/15/veridium-labs-teams-with-ibm-and-stellar-on-carbon-credit-blockchain/
Stellar and IBM have helped in solving problems that are difficult for them,this is one example of benefits for any industry that adopts Blockchain technology. Good job Stellar and IBM
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

I also heard that Veridium labs is getting involved with IBM. Their project aims on carbon based blockchain system. It's an innovative project. Let's see how it gets response from the investors.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

IBM very big  company. I think very good new for stellar platform and investors. They must keep on holding stellar coin
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:29:11 AM

I didn’t pay attention to the stellar platform. If it’s IBM,Maybe I will feel a little interest.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

I see the StellarPort platform trading very fast and at low cost. I think this platform will really explode in the next few years. The project is working on a carbon credit economy using Stellar (XLM) Blockchain. Veridium is working with IBM and Stellar to integrate VERDE tokens to simplify the monitoring and auditing of carbon credits.
iarsenaux15
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

Hey guys! I am one of the community managers of Veridum ICO and I am happy to see that you guys are discussing about us already even before we joined bitcointalk. We recently started our ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031420.new#new and the designs are not yet finished but please feel free to drop by and post any questions you may have.

Here is the latest news about Veridum:

Brian Kelly Capital Management and BlockTower Capital Join Veridium as Lead Token Buyers
Ahead of its October 1st presale, Veridium has announced strategic lead token purchases totaling $5 million, including purchases from additional funds in the Asia-Pacific region

Source: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/brian-kelly-capital-management-blocktower-130000608.html

I am proud to share to you guys that our softcap has been reached already even before the start of our pre-sale on October 1.
Telegram: https://t.me/veridiumlabs
iarsenaux15
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

Veridium Labs is an environmental company that tested the partnership. What does this company do?

Veridium is an environmental blockchain company producing disruptive sustainability solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Using a set of proprietary carbon accounting protocols developed by EcoSmart Labs, Veridium has created a tokenized carbon offset solution that will bring new liquidity to environmental trading markets and create simplified carbon accounting & offsetting for enterprise users. The protocols also offset the carbon emissions associated with the digital token itself, thereby mitigating the growing concern over the carbon emissions associated with the blockchain industry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: