Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY] Alpha-T Scrypt Miners 25 MH/s  (Read 22619 times)
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:36:30 PM

idk why there is such hate on these guys - they came out earlier on and have given everyone consistent news.  While Im not watching them every single day, I believe they will still deliver.  Anyhow I am hosting a group buy and was shocked to see that this thread sort of died between deliveries of gridseed and zeus and knc.  But I still believe in them.  Offering the remainder of my setup which looks just like this one too - 277 KH per share offering 1200 shares so its low cost to get into.

You believe in them so much you're trying to sell your stake in them?

QFT! ROTFLMAO.

I just saw this - FWIW  I wouldn't sell them had I just turned my funds into fiat instead of keeping them as BTC like I had initially done - greed its a hellava drug Smiley

I've my remainder still and if BTC price does a surge north back to december levels (1000-1100ish) then I should be fine and will call off the groupbuy (refund initial buyers of course). 

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4915

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:08:27 AM

idk why there is such hate on these guys - they came out earlier on and have given everyone consistent news.  While Im not watching them every single day, I believe they will still deliver.  Anyhow I am hosting a group buy and was shocked to see that this thread sort of died between deliveries of gridseed and zeus and knc.  But I still believe in them.  Offering the remainder of my setup which looks just like this one too - 277 KH per share offering 1200 shares so its low cost to get into.

You believe in them so much you're trying to sell your stake in them?

QFT! ROTFLMAO.

I just saw this - FWIW  I wouldn't sell them had I just turned my funds into fiat instead of keeping them as BTC like I had initially done - greed its a hellava drug Smiley

I've my remainder still and if BTC price does a surge north back to december levels (1000-1100ish) then I should be fine and will call off the groupbuy (refund initial buyers of course). 

I think you are a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620319.msg6867540

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
king_pin

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

IDK if he is a SCAMMER, but its obvious that Alpha-T is a SCAM!!! :")

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:23:18 PM

IDK if he is a SCAMMER, but its obvious that Alpha-T is a SCAM!!! :")
True enough.  Here is a direct quote on my refund request via e-mail:
Hello there,

I am very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer eligible for a refund.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team

*I paid the up-front 30% in btc and then followed-up with remaining 70% payment (also in BTC) when first called for by alpha-t.

**It's pretty obvious this e-mail is a great big thanks for your bitcoin(s) now piss off sort of response.  Anybody considering alpha-t for scrypt asic's as this point should absolutely look elsewhere at this point.  More than likely I'll be adding an alpha-t bankruptcy filing to my gox, and hashfast filings.  I could almost wall-paper my bedroom wall with the # of these things at this point.  Whoa black betty Scam-ba-lam!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
asa7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:43:05 PM

Hi Mates,
I agree Alpha-T are scammer. They stole our Money!!!!

They banned my IP from their Forum and deleted my last post in which I blamed them that they are scammer:
------------------------------------------------
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry asa7, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.  
-----------------------------------------------

I am doubting that there is Alpha-T at all or Vipers or production process. They took more than $4-5 Millions from their customers as promised that they will produce so called miner Viper, but actually they are not doing anything except waiting time to pass (this is my guess). Now they are offering to customers 30% refund as they cannot produce any miner and they cannot return remaining money as they already been invested in production process for Vipers. This is BIG possible SCAM. These people need to go to prison.

Here is their e-mail:
--------------------------------------------
Hello,

Whilst you are passed our refund period we are able to refund you your
full 30% deposit as a gesture of goodwill. Please understand this has
been no small undertaking and the vast majority of the funds have now
gone into the production of these devices and to expect anything higher
this late in the process is not realistic as the funds aren't there; it
is simply too late.

If you paid via a bank transfer/bitcoin please provide your bank details
if you agree to this full and final settlement and if you paid via
PayPal simply confirm you agree to this full and final settlement. For
an international bank we will need an IBAN and/or an account number, a
swift code and/or your banks address, your account name and address.
Please try to provide all or as much of this information as possible in
case we run into any issues to save us from having to email again to ask
for it. For a UK bank we will only need your account number, sort code,
your account name and address.

Regards,

Alpha Technology

Here is my reply:
You are SCAMMER,

Now I am looking for good lawyer. You cannot steal so easy money for all customers. Even you do not make effort to reply to me and you sent this automatic generated massage.

I paid £1385 and I do not care that you spent the money for production as I doubt that you are producing anything, so you have 1 week to the end of Q3 to deliver the viper if not then I request full refund or you are going to lawsuit.

I cannot go alone against them as they have our money ($4-5 Millions) and can buy very good lawyers, but if we all customers go together then they will go in prison and return great part of our money. Soon Q3 will pass the time frame which Alpha gave to deliver their miners, so we need to take action after this. Any ideas are welcome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: