Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:11:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new exchange !!!! u can sell your earthcoins + MOL ( catcoins soon to i hope )  (Read 4336 times)
BoostNZ

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:07:10 AM

Mine never comes up with pending withdrawal, and no e-mail received either. This is for BTC withdraw
BC-Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:08:27 AM

I input address and amount to withdraw then hit send. It then goes blank and still has same balance.
i added my adderes ( typed in the amount what i wanted to whitdraw ) clicked on send
then got this

email + whitdraw + seen in wallet !

Roll Eyes

are you the official rep for the exchange?  Roll Eyes the site is coded terribly, nobody's coins or balances are safe for any amount of time, pretty sure the site was setup by Earthcoin developers so they can start to dump their pre-mine, in greater numbers.....which is why EAC works so well on it  Cool

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
dragnar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:08:40 AM

Mine never comes up with pending withdrawal, and no e-mail received either. This is for BTC withdraw

friend of mine seems to have a similar problem whit eac and btc

hmz may-be try different browser ?

lol no ty
BoostNZ

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:09:37 AM

Update:

Tried with internet explorer (was using google chrome) and received an email confirming withdrawal.
dragnar (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:09:44 AM

I input address and amount to withdraw then hit send. It then goes blank and still has same balance.
i added my adderes ( typed in the amount what i wanted to whitdraw ) clicked on send
then got this

email + whitdraw + seen in wallet !

Roll Eyes

are you the official rep for the exchange?  Roll Eyes the site is coded terribly, nobody's coins or balances are safe for any amount of time, pretty sure the site was setup by Earthcoin developers so they can start to dump their pre-mine, in greater numbers.....which is why EAC works so well on it  Cool

no i just wanna get some ref income ( or dump my eac for a nice price lol ) XD

lol no ty
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:11:50 AM

You people screaming scam may be right but so might all of crypto currencies. You want legitimacy for this industry but don't want to support any new developers. Oh for shame someone starts up their site and it has problems from a flood of people who want to dump their shit coins.

If your so concerned about your worthless coin that isn't traded anywhere else, then don't send it here. And if you do want to take a little bit of risk, send a small amount to test it out. That's what I did to see how it goes. We'll see.

I wish them luck and a Happy New Year to you all!

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
BoostNZ

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:12:25 AM

Transaction Failed 0.0398 was not sent to 1JXrJ7LNG271DcN42XcBquGJKPx8LXtXoA

So now my balance is gone, and don't have my BTC.
BC-Trader

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:13:23 AM

You people screaming scam may be right but so might all of crypto currencies. You want legitimacy for this industry but don't want to support any new developers. Oh for shame someone starts up their site and it has problems from a flood of people who want to dump their shit coins.

If your so concerned about your worthless coin that isn't traded anywhere else, then don't send it here. And if you do want to take a little bit of risk, send a small amount to test it out. That's what I did to see how it goes. We'll see.

I wish them luck and a Happy New Year to you all!

some problems? the site was coded in less then 30 minutes...  Roll Eyes most features were poorly ripped from Cryptsy....screams scam on every angle...

just sounding a word of caution..

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Skobas

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:32:04 AM

You should AlphaOmegaCoin (AOC) on there, and good luck with the site. Every site had to start somewhere!
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 03:51:22 AM

You guys have pretty creative imaginations to think we may be the ones behind the exchange Smiley

I've been pondering setting up an exchange - but the volume of unforeseens, 88 pages on our official earthcoin thread, speedbumps, 1000's of variables and logistical nightmare of trying to co-ordinate everything, there is no way in hell I'm ever attempting to actually look after an exchange or become a BigVern or the owner of this exchange.

I don't know how to feel about it - look at our thread and you'll see that I'm not actually too happy that we're listed at first, was hoping not to be listed anywhere as we keep developing. This exchange is new and already under fire and now people can price fix and swing our coin easily - we don't have much benefit at this point if this does turn out to be a scam. OR we stand to do realllllly well, so do EAC supporters if this turns out to be a person/group that finally decided to challenge the industry which I see as a big gap that needs to be filled asap.

I also wish them well, but think they could/should have gone about this whole thing in a much different/better way. If the owner is reading this - you really should open a thread here and allow the community to work with you on this vs hiding and taking this much scrutiny.

carry on.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
runderwo

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:29:26 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 05:50:59 AM by runderwo

Lol. I did a BTC test deposit, reloaded the site and my BTC deposit address was changed.

How convenient...

Edit:  This could be by design.  I reloaded the page several times and it didn't change, sent a new test deposit and it changed.  So I'll have to see if they eventually credit the deposits (currently 0.00 still).

Edit2:  Deposits were credited, so they are rotating deposit addresses instead of assigning wallet to each user.
DMIS

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:33:17 AM

Thanks OP for the info but I will pass on this one!!!
sunnyeast

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:34:23 AM

BEWARE

hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 05:02:45 AM

I had a little over 10,000 EAC on sell order and I come back to having negative amount of BTC. Now my whole account is bugged. I cant withdraw. No way to contact the exchanges support.

ebmarket.co
dragnar (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:17:53 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 09:28:15 AM by dragnar

I had a little over 10,000 EAC on sell order and I come back to having negative amount of BTC. Now my whole account is bugged. I cant withdraw. No way to contact the exchanges support.

i currently know of now way to contact them ( as soon as i find that out ) ill send it to u

i sure it was  a temporary bug !!!

lol no ty
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:02:09 AM

Man this really hard for a noob like me to estimate risk of this exchange. reading through the posts and the absence of support makes me want to stay away from it, no matter how much EAC is worth there.
BoostNZ

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:29:11 PM

So my BTC is still stuck in this exchange and now saying that the database broke and hes rebuilding or something.

Stay away.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:33:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=386604.msg4161431#msg4161431

currently i feel like i lost my money   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

and they have no support...  Angry

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:44:57 AM

Wow, another exchange, this one even slower than Cryptsy -- congratulations, I didn't think that was possible
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:00:38 AM

Even cryptsier than you should ever imagine...

Craptsy 2.0. More lag, more downtime, more troubles Grin Run by verns brother? The server where it "runs" is maybe mining simultanously.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: