Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Used of Ebay (GPU's)  (Read 89 times)
Miner5000 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 03:40:54 AM by Miner5000

So I have built 5 rigs of 4-6 GPU's that have all run great for the past 14 months, 2 of them were bought off Ebay. Not the Rigs themselves but the Cards. At the time it was hard to get any and resale was the best option. Now I have been seeing a lot of resale on Ebay so I built another rig last month, and still no issues with except it went down 4 times in that period, and I was able to start it right back up. My question is has anyone bought resale and had issues, before I buy more resale cards I wanted to see if maybe I have just gotten lucky with my purchases and others have had issues. Thanks!
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:22 AM

Fortunately you got lucky in your purchases not considering the price you have bought the GPUs in ebay. But still be careful on what you buy online specially if you have doubts about the product they are selling if you think that the seller of the GPUs is near you it is better to have a meet up than buying it blindly in the ebay or other online store for a second hand GPU.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

When i buy resale gpu on auction in allegro i try win cheaper.
Derko

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

So I have built 5 rigs of 4-6 GPU's that have all run great for the past 14 months, 2 of them were bought off Ebay. Not the Rigs themselves but the Cards. At the time it was hard to get any and resale was the best option. Now I have been seeing a lot of resale on Ebay so I built another rig last month, and still no issues with except it went down 4 times in that period, and I was able to start it right back up. My question is has anyone bought resale and had issues, before I buy more resale cards I wanted to see if maybe I have just gotten lucky with my purchases and others have had issues. Thanks!

Everything depends on seller of the cards and his reputation; and of course the price Smiley
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Not all the people will get the issues while purchasing the used cards, but sometime you can find the GPU cards which is highly overclocked and used it. Whenever you go to buy the cards in the Ebay or any reselling site. Please check the review about the seller and previously purchased consumers review too. If you find all good then there  is no problem to get the cards mate.
I advice you to buy via reputed site like Amazon for new cards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: