Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:19:56 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAM] ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Amulet ⚡⚡⚡⚡  (Read 1041 times)
OfficialAmulet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

I join, I'm interested.Although nothing has understood your goal of the project.
But, judging by the command and white paper, the project deserves respect.
We will observe, I hope for success and profit. Grin

We're here to help you understand Smiley. Please ask us any question you have. We're always happy to answer here or in our Telegram channel (https://t.me/officialamulet).

If the whitepaper is too formidable, I recommend starting with the executive summary: https://d1b9kn1qu7nseb.cloudfront.net/amulet-platform-summary.pdf.
Bitcollector22

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Hey nice work with the summary, friendly recommendation: show that to folks more than the whitepaper, its a more concise explanation of the value of this project (which I believe is huge).
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Of course, this project will benefit many people further. The investor can learn how good an expert, and an expert can get many investors through Amulet service. This will have a great cooperation among them.  Smiley
OfficialAmulet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

How do you split a reward between experts whose predictions were accurate for a particular question?
Do you take into account their previous reputation record?

Currently we split this evenly but we are also considering to apply the expert's reputation record for the reward
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

it's a bit like wings, but it's organized a bit differently, I think it will be useful too for cryptocurrency
pgmr26

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

Went to site. What you have in the animation is free? The UI is kind of klugey I could give tips if you want. But damn can't believe this is free, is that temporary???

All the functionality shown in the animation will be available for free on the testnet (coming next week). This will let people use the technology we're developing and provide us feedback. After the mainnet launch, users will need to have Amulet tokens [XAM] to use all the functionality shown in the animation.

I am interested in testing my expert's skills on your testnet.
How can I practically join your expert community?

bloodeverywhere

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Che, I was thinking the same thing, but I think Wings is more oriented toward vetting ICO's and this project's reputation ledger has broader potential applications.
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

I see an opportunity for charity beyond borders! I hope people who have been looking for ways of giving to charity in the remotest of areas key into this opportunity
CryptoBankofNewYork

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Impressive. Just signed up!
am_i_smart

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:19 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 06:00:16 PM by am_i_smart

I think  the project will get more and more attention from expert community.

Meregeld

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

Was on twitter earlier - there is so much spam. So many fake experts. We really need this.
OfficialAmulet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Went to site. What you have in the animation is free? The UI is kind of klugey I could give tips if you want. But damn can't believe this is free, is that temporary???

All the functionality shown in the animation will be available for free on the testnet (coming next week). This will let people use the technology we're developing and provide us feedback. After the mainnet launch, users will need to have Amulet tokens [XAM] to use all the functionality shown in the animation.

I am interested in testing my expert's skills on your testnet.
How can I practically join your expert community?

You need to sign up on our site: https://amuletplatform.com/learnmore
When testnet smart contract is available (most likely next week) you will get an email notification.

aureliu5

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

I've been waiting for something like this. Wish it was already here!
pgmr26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

Can the same user play both roles an investor and  an expert?

dragonballq

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

I think it will be a powerful project. The team is real and I can see the progress.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

I feels that the project rather interesting, it has a good concept and other things that i like is the GUI of the application/website.
I think it's easy to read the information provided right there. Good job Amulet (y).
OfficialAmulet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

Can the same user play both roles an investor and  an expert?

Sure. Any investor can be an expert and visa versa.

pgmr26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

This what the investors and experts need. The concept is really great, I like it. This should be a big project. More and more campaign will be needed from now. The more campaign, the more people know. If you have a translation bounty, I think it should begin from know. I'm also interested in reserving Indonesian Translation (Bahasa). Let people know more, and the investors certainly like the concept.  Smiley

Your site  currently supports only 2 languages. Are you going to extend this?

OfficialAmulet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

This what the investors and experts need. The concept is really great, I like it. This should be a big project. More and more campaign will be needed from now. The more campaign, the more people know. If you have a translation bounty, I think it should begin from know. I'm also interested in reserving Indonesian Translation (Bahasa). Let people know more, and the investors certainly like the concept.  Smiley

Your site  currently supports only 2 languages. Are you going to extend this?

Yes, we will be adding two other languages soon.

Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Interesting idea, would like to know more information about this project in the future. Next
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: