Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: strategic partnershp with reputable community member (100,000+ BTC)  (Read 1987 times)
chaord (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2011, 08:25:23 AM

Fellow bitcoiners (and especially old-timers and miners),

I have been working on a stealth-mode startup that, IMO can help take bitcoin to the next level and perhaps even to the mainstream.  Everything will be on the up-and-up, and all t's will be crossed and i's dotted from a legal standpiont.  I'm not going to divulge here, but needless to say, I would like to talk with any established bitcoin community member who has an unallocated 100,000+ BTC around.  Please email me at chaord.btc@gmail.com and we can set up a time to chat via phone, skype, gchat, or IRC.  I have an investment proposal that you'll be interested in both from its potential return and it's inherent benefit to the bitcoin community as a whole.  Development, legal necessities, and planning is already underway.

If this is something you are remotely curious about, please contact me.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  However, at this stage, and so as to not waste anyones time, I merely ask that you be a qualified candidate (eg large amounts of BTC and good standing).

--chaord

P.S.  If you don't have 100,000+ BTC, but you do have a large amount (and especially, a low cost basis), please contact me anyway.  While, I'm much more interested in having a single partner right (don't want too many cooks in the kitchen), I'm open to other options.

P.P.S.  If you are not interested in working together and simply want to give me a quote for an off-market purchase (or agreement) of nominally 100,000 BTC, please do so.

[Edit] P.P.P.S.  If you are curious what we're up to and have 10+ hours/week that you can contribute in sweat equity, please contact me and tell me about your passions, skills, and a role you could see yourself playing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2011, 11:42:00 AM

Sweat? What is sweat in this context, exactly?

Does it differ from elbow grease? If so, how?

-MarkM- (Who does, indeed, have time to spend but is curious why to spend it on what exactly, and how...)

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 25, 2011, 03:24:33 PM

That's a lot of money!

ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 25, 2011, 03:56:10 PM

Sweat? What is sweat in this context, exactly?
"Sweat equity" is a legal term in some places. It means you work for a business but you don't get paid wages. Instead, you get a share of equity in the business.
no to the gold cult

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2011, 05:43:53 PM

Dear friend,

I am writing you to ask for help. Since the death of my father (former minister for energy affairs in Nigeria)...

etc.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 25, 2011, 06:31:54 PM

Dear friend,

I am writing you to ask for help. Since the death of my father (former minister for energy affairs in Nigeria)...

etc.

Chaord is a reputable guy, but he's asking for a lot of money.

chaord (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2011, 06:40:22 PM

Chaord is a reputable guy, but he's asking for a lot of money.
Thanks for backing me up.

Dear friend,

etc.
Nope.  But you do get comedy points Wink
dannyjpw

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2011, 08:58:50 PM

you would be planning to setup BTCBanCorp would you?
chaord (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2011, 12:17:49 AM

you would be planning to setup BTCBanCorp would you?
Nope
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2011, 04:33:53 AM

Why not a bond issue?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: