Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:20:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your next trading move! Mine is...  (Read 2374 times)
Soull (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:24:10 AM

Hi! I thought we could come together as a collective, and each individual can post what there thought's and moves are. That way we can together try to predict what will happen with the BTC market!

I got some cash and some coins, my move thought and opinion is:

I'm waiting for the market to reach somewhere between 800 - 850 USD i will sell my coins at that price. After i will wait for the COLLECTIVE sellers (Because the sellers is controlling the market now, because vol is low) so when the collective sellers sell there btc i will use the cash i made when i sold to buy BTC when it reaches the lowest!

What's your move thought and opinion?

Much Love!
Soul!
boredbash

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:01:09 AM

Great Idea.
Count me in !
Vaginaut

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:15:12 AM

Buy low sell high.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:19:32 AM

@Soull To tell the truth the volume is low therefore the sellers knows already your next trading move.
konane

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:48:12 AM

You make determining the lowest point sound so easy Smiley  I bought too early last time, I'm waiting for it to reach 800 as well.
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:52:31 AM

Probably buying too late and selling too soon.........
Soull (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:09:54 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 12:37:53 AM by Soull

So far my prediction is going as planned! Cheesy

About 15 - 20% of sellers holding btc have sold, so the majority of sellers is still holding on to the btc and waiting for it to get higher. Like i said, i believe at least 50% of holders will sell at 820 - 860USD.

I wish you ALL, all the luck in trading! Cheesy

But instead of competing let's work together and make each other economically independent!

And stay positive! Even if you lose money trading, turn it in to something POSITIVE! "You maybe lost some money, but what did you learn by losing that money"

If it make's anyone who have lost money feel better i have lost a whole lot but I'm still having fun!

IT'S JUST MONEY PEOPLE! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Soull (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:39:19 AM

I'm still holding, haven't sold yet! I'm getting optimistic, i think it might get even higher then 860USD during these coming days.

Much Love!
Soul
nastybit

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:42:13 AM

Mine will be... holding as usual! It's too difficult to predict market moves with such a low volume.
And the idea of selling at $900ish is a bit dub considering ATH is much higher
Not sure you can time the market that much nowadays unless you are a professional and have the instruments to do so (time, stop loss, etc.)
Soull (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:46:05 AM

Mine will be... holding as usual! It's too difficult to predict market moves with such a low volume.
And the idea of selling at $900ish is a bit dub considering ATH is much higher
Not sure you can time the market that much nowadays unless you are a professional and have the instruments to do so (time, stop loss, etc.)

My predictions aren't "Carved in rocks". I just tell people what i believe and think, so that maybe they can use that to make there own predictions. I'm not a pro, BUT I'm a pro at following my heart and intuition Wink I just try to tap in to the collective consciousness of BTC traders to get a feeling of what moves i should make Smiley

Much Love!
Soul
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:41:51 AM

Hi! I thought we could come together as a collective, and each individual can post what there thought's and moves are. That way we can together try to predict what will happen with the BTC market!

I'm waiting for the market to reach somewhere between 800 - 850 USD i will sell my coins at that price. After i will wait for the COLLECTIVE sellers (Because the sellers is controlling the market now, because vol is low) so when the collective sellers sell there btc i will use the cash i made when i sold to buy BTC when it reaches the lowest!

Much Love!
Soul!

The problem with this is it's basically market timing, or trying to time the market.  Study after study (via the stock market of course) has proved this nearly impossible over the long run for almost anyone without any inside information or any particular stock or the general market. 

I don't doubt that some people can do this and have done it in the past, just know its super difficult!
Soull (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:25:07 AM

I'm not trying to exactly time the market, in my perception it is merely traders giving there thoughts and opinions about trading. That way It can help some people decide what to do, and a better chance of trying to predict what will happen next. I find it pleasant to have a thread were other traders can give there thoughts and opinions, that way It's easier for me (and others hopefully) to make the next buying, selling or holding move etc.

And for me there is no wrong moves, if I make a move and It's the right move, hurray! If i make a move and It's the wrong move, It's a lesson to be learned and knowledge to my next move so, hurray!

This thread works as a tool for me, and hopefully it will for others!

Much love to you all! Cheesy
Soull

Back to businesses, my opinion trading to night is:

Like I predicted it reached 820USD faster then i thought. Now It's going down, i have coins and money to buy coins. How low do you think it will drop before it bounces up to over 800USD (If u believe it will) because I'm going to be one of those buying low to help it bounce back up again, now i just need a sense of other opinions so i can make up my own. We are all one, let's help each other get economically independent! Cheesy
infinitybo

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:47:58 PM

Exactly this thread looks like a tool because to share opinions are very useful.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:30:04 PM

I plan to run around yelling SELL SELL SELL until all the whales, 1%ers, and investment funds have soaked up all the practically "free" BTC, locking it all up, and it can climb into the 5 figure range where it belongs ;-)

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:34:19 PM

I sell tiny fractions at many different points on the way up, and buy tiny fractions at many different points on the way down. As I read elsewhere recently: Biggest noob mistake is putting everything on one (or two) trades.

I also keep a spreadsheet of all my trades, to keep very close eye on my average buy-in price over set periods. So I know at a glance if I'm 14% up, or 82% down.

I use the same strategy on LTC/BTC, LTC/USD, NMC/BTC, NVC/USD, XPM/BTC.
Soull (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

I sell tiny fractions at many different points on the way up, and buy tiny fractions at many different points on the way down. As I read elsewhere recently: Biggest noob mistake is putting everything on one (or two) trades.

I also keep a spreadsheet of all my trades, to keep very close eye on my average buy-in price over set periods. So I know at a glance if I'm 14% up, or 82% down.

I use the same strategy on LTC/BTC, LTC/USD, NMC/BTC, NVC/USD, XPM/BTC.

That is a very helpful tip and a very smart one! I also work like that, and I know what you mean by "Biggest noob mistake is putting everything on one (or two) trades." I lost a whole lot when i started JUST like that, all or nothing haha! Now i make sure i have both coins to sell and money to buy coins, so you always have a move to make no matter how the market is moving. And i also keep notes of my trades so i can make sure i always profit!

Veeeeeery helpful! Smiley

Much Love!
Soul
shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:09:48 PM

Selling between 800 - 850 is a good idea. However, it will span one week.

Better buy and sell often between 750 to 850.
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:16:03 PM

Dont forget trading is zero sum game (negative with fee). You need predict price movements better than average trader. Good luck
AltCoinMiner

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:16:27 PM

Ya thats a very good starting place
Soull (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:18:47 PM

Selling between 800 - 850 is a good idea. However, it will span one week.

Better buy and sell often between 750 to 850.

I want it to get above 850, i haven't sold anything during this up rise. Still waiting for it to reach above 850. You think it won't?

Much Love
Soull
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: