Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 30 LTC for 1 BTC  (Read 1283 times)
opnoskatt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:03:33 AM

There you go, Bono, a trusted forum member with very high trust rating.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not negative feedback on his account?

https://i.imgur.com/ZGsRtOc.png

Read what you just linked to... it's a bunch of negative feedback from scammers.  He has a very high score and we'll all vouch for him.  Either make the trade or go scam somewhere else.

Is this really how you treat newer members?

Your mommy needs to teach your some civil discourse.

While she's busy doing that, I may get in touch with Mr. Tomato and see what we can work out. Thanks.

While she's at it I'll have my mommy teach "your" some grammar.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Bono (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:06:11 AM

Ignored.

Have a good one.
opnoskatt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:16:54 AM

Ignored.

Have a good one.

So that means I win.. and I win? 

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:24:38 AM

I can do this. Send 1 BTC to 1Ay6BJRhdLszeJNJ8Cm1JVZFCQUvQbmT4M and I'll send you 30 LTC. Just let me know what address.

I just received 1 BTC to this address. Where do you want your LTC sent to, Bono?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bono (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:30:17 AM

I can do this. Send 1 BTC to 1Ay6BJRhdLszeJNJ8Cm1JVZFCQUvQbmT4M and I'll send you 30 LTC. Just let me know what address.

I just received 1 BTC to this address. Where do you want your LTC sent to, Bono?

Taken care of via PM.

Looks like I just got the 30 LTC sent to my wallet although it is very new and unconfirmed.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:12:00 AM

Taken care of via PM.

Looks like I just got the 30 LTC sent to my wallet although it is very new and unconfirmed.

Leave each other feedback once confirmed.
Bono (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:20:00 AM

Taken care of via PM.

Leave each other feedback once confirmed.

I've done so for Tomato and asked that he do the same, just so I have something on my record for future trading. It might help dissuade the 4-pronged accusations of scamming.

THE SYSTEM WORKS!

KIND OF!
joeselzr

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:27:30 AM

Life simplifying tip:

Google: Bitcoin Exchange

btc-e is popular but coinedup is free:
https://coinedup.com/Orderbook
Bono (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:33:20 AM

Life simplifying tip:

Google: Bitcoin Exchange

btc-e is popular but coinedup is free:
https://coinedup.com/Orderbook

I know, I know... but BTC-e gave me a lot of trouble recently and I haven't ever heard of coinedup before. I was just looking to complete a quick transaction.

Thankfully this harrowing experience is over. Tomato is a gentleman and a scholar.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: