Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will blast BitCoin to the moon and beyond?
Media
Developers
Governments
Users

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will blast BitCoin to the moon and beyond?  (Read 594 times)
Hypers (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:03:12 AM

Now, I know it can be tough selecting just one. Try and focus in on what is most important for the stabilization and growth of BitCoin in your own opinion.

Anyways, spreading positive energy.
Lightweight

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:08:10 AM

users
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:19:17 AM

I don't think just one thing will make Bitcoin take off exponentially. It will be a number of factors all working together to make this happen.
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:46:20 AM

Adaptation. We need more BTC transactions, instead of BTC/fiat. As it is now, most people view BTC solely through BTC/USD exchange rate, because in 99% percent of cases you need to exchange your BTC to fiat to actually buy anything.
mjc

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 03:09:57 AM

Adaptation. We need more BTC transactions, instead of BTC/fiat. As it is now, most people view BTC solely through BTC/USD exchange rate, because in 99% percent of cases you need to exchange your BTC to fiat to actually buy anything.

Users that are not impeded by governments, with the bolstering by the media of what an awesome job of the Bitcoin developers have done.

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
CoinPanic

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:14:27 AM

I think we will see a new ATHs in 2014.
There were several good news about Bitcoin cashpoints and some large sites want to accept Bitcoins by Mid-2014, maybe others will follow.
Another point is all the new altcoins which can often only be bought with Bitcoins, so a rising demand for altcoins means rising demand for Bitcoins(+LTC/PPC maybe).
Gorush89

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:18:36 AM

I think a bih company like google needs to accept bitcoin or start there own coin
CoinPanic

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:30:39 AM

I think a bih company like google needs to accept bitcoin or start there own coin

Yes, if big companies like Amazon or Google decide they want to make their own coin (what seems likely to me) that could really slow-down Bitcoin.
I think it will be the biggest problem when premined semi-scam coins like ripple (google founded if I remember it right) flood the market, so I really hope people will realise this has nothing to do with the idea of bitcoin...
nweb01

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:53:12 AM

With its humorous approach, if DogeCoin succeeds it may actually help BitCoin in creating awareness about digital currencies to the average Joe.

such WOW! :p
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:01:32 AM

None of those other options would be worth a damn without the users Grin

skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:08:38 AM

A well established online shoppping websites from different parts of the world will blast Bitcoin to the moon. If most of them accept bitcoin as payment and gives some big discounts for using Bitcoin they will definitely attract more customers to use Bitcoin.

infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:37:29 AM

BitCoin to the moon and BACK beyond because consumers therefore users.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:57:30 AM

New Asics wich will burst difficulty and price for invesment. The price must go higher - cause if not, noone will mine anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: