Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:45:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2818 times)
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

First of all, the cheapest tokens don't mean bigger profit opportunities.
There is no relationship between the two. Roll Eyes
Correct, cheap coins don't mean more value, so your problem is a lot of newcomers' problems, and you want to maximize the value of your investment, but it's very difficult and you can't find such a coin.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Why do you need the cheapest altcoins, because the profit does not depend on the number of tokens. But I think that you can choose something cheaper from the popular ones.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

did not check yet but I think HOT is existed by that time
and it still worth to invest now.
every altcoins are worth too. market was too bad few months. so buying altcoins right now is quite cheap
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

There are a lot of cheap altcoins in crypto. Some alts that are sht and will give you so much return in the future. Like betting a thousand of dollar on that. Can give you x10 to 100 if possible. Try to go in here coinmarketcap.com in order for you to be knowledgeable on that Smiley.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

In my opinion, at this time the Altcoins are very cheap and we should pay attention to the Altcoins such as. XRP, TRX, ETH, XLM, NEO. These coins are worth buying and keeping long-term investment.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Now I think that at the best price you can buy Ethereum because it really sank very much in price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

You probably already liked any of the above advice. But I then write for people who saw this name themes and
decided to know themselves. During this period of time, it is best to invest some of your savings in PERA or buy a small part of the eth. These coins are very good in the last 2-4 days. Choose -
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

I assumed you know ripple better than I.
It is the best investment now if you wants to consider the cheap coins to invest which is belong in the top altcoins in coinmarketcap. You can also try to search other cheapest altcoins belong or not belong in the top 20.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

There are a lot of cheap coins in the market and you can find some of it on Yobit, but cheap coin is not a guaranty of a profit, you must first look at the potential, these cheap coins will be pump but you never know when it's going to happen unless you are a member of a pump group.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

I'll give you an idea those cheap coins that are worth investing. This isn't a financial advice but maybe you can consider looking at these coins if you are still looking what to invest, so this is applicable for everyone. These coins are under $1 which is really cheap and was part of top 100.

Stellar
Cardano
Dogecoin
0x
Zil
Pundi X

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Bitcoin is cheap,  ether is cheap so also is EOS,  tron,  Litecoin and monero.  The buying decision of buying a coin should not based on how  cheap the coin is rather,  the value of the coin and it's future potentials based on present growth!! 

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

I personally think Doge is quite cheap and good enough to be a place to invest. I see Doge has a pretty good price stability, I suggest you choose this coin to invest.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Almost Altcoins and Bitcoin are having the lowest price and the market are very close to bottom, so if you join in market at this time will bring to you one good chance. You can choice which coins that you like without needing to concern about the price. There will be sure you will have profit if you don't sell soon. Should choice top rank coins in Coinmarketcap

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

in my opinion, the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing in is DOGE. because the price is very cheap among other altcoins. doge prices are also stable on the market. I'm sure someday doge prices will soar.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Almost Altcoins and Bitcoin are having the lowest price and the market are very close to bottom, so if you join in market at this time will bring to you one good chance. You can choice which coins that you like without needing to concern about the price. There will be sure you will have profit if you don't sell soon. Should choice top rank coins in Coinmarketcap
The Coinmarketcap service contains all cryptocurrencies that are represented on at least one exchange and have a chain of blocks, as well as open source code. But the number of coins is very large, among which there are very risky projects. Therefore, you need to be very careful when choosing a promising investment.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Sorry, but I don’t see any reason to invest in projects, first analyzing projects, because I think that today there are still opportunities to invest in projects that already have serious opportunities. Try to invest in such projects.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

I think there are lots of cheap coins for this year compared to 2017, like ETH, DASH, XRP, LBC, DGB, and many others. All coins have the potential to rise.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Look for coins that have fallen in price over the past year by 150% - 200% they have great potential for growth, and it is likely that such coins can make you rich, just need a little luck.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Dont look for the cheapest altcoin.
Look for the project which survive in this crisis and have funds to continue develop project

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

Everyone has choices and reasons for each. I think it's better for you to observe and do your own analysis of the coins that you will invest. Indeed, many investors will wait when the price of the coin falls to be bought because the price is cheap, but not all coins when you buy cheaply will give you an advantage later. So, you better observe coin coins that you will invest yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: