Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:40:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2818 times)
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

cheap is relative, if you have as much as 300 BTC, you may consider tokens or coins at 10 USD to be cheap, but if you have assets of 100 USD, coins or tokens at a price of 0.1 USD can be considered expensive
after all cheap coins don't guarantee big profits, as long as you can't see the opportunities
start investing wisely and never get tired of trying
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

I think we can't use the price to indicate that a coins is good and will guaranty a big profit in the future.
What decide a coins worth investing isn't the cheap on it's price, but the usability of that coin itself. That what will decide the quality of a coins.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You are a beginner in this market .

You should not choose that way to earn profit from cryptocurrency, that way will never give you profit because if you buy cheap coin but that coin has no liquidity, no one want to  buy it, its price will not increase and in the long run its price will drop which means you will lose. You should learn more about cryptocurrency market before investing otherwise you will have a big risk of money.
gqu0QbH3miwBvE7J7Oat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

I believe that 2019 is the year of CryptoETF.
Yesterday, I found a project to achieve ETF earlier than BTC.
Since CMC does not seem to know about ADK yet, the ranking is 1000 th. However, if the correct circulating supply is reflected, the market capitalization becomes 30th place.

This is an article about ADKETF.
https://businesstoday.co.ke/worlds-first-crypto-based-fund-listed-nse/
I am still investigating, but I think I will invest in this ADK.
What do you think? Huh Huh Huh
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

Do not look for a cheapest coin or altcoin because they are not all profitable instead find the profitable one that suits to your budget..
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

i can think some,

1.Mint.
2.SCC.
3.Turtle

and many other low sats coin, if you can buy at the support like at 1 sats you will be fine, as long as the coins don't die.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

There are a lot of cheap cryptocurrencies, but it's worth buying and storing very little. I can recommend some altcoins that are easier to get short-term profits.
-GTC
-CVNT
-EDR

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

There are so many cheap cryptocurrencies that are worth investing. XEM is cheap, so is ADA, SC, BAT, and so many others. However, I think you don't have to focus on the price. At the end of the day, it is not the price that matters. I would rather consider whether the coin is solid or not. I would even go for the expensive yet promising coins such as ETH or Monero.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

My advise is to check on the coinmarketcap on the gainers and losers section where you can find good coins and tokens that have upcoming usecases in the coming years. However the best advise is do your own research because we all are cryptocurrency enthusiast and you will also enjoy your findings when you invest in your chosen coins or tokens.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

You have to look at other aspects of the coin rather than the price. It is the business model, team and idea that drive the price. You could have invested in the cheapest altcoin around but the project does not have any potential to grow.
That's it. You understand everything correctly and say that you need to work very well and carefully with what is called today the analysis of the project and the further work of the project. Today, all the best that may be the right approach to the project. Everything else is just words and nothing else.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

It would be a great decision to invest in altcoins that are oversold at the moment. I like XLM, because the price is pretty silly right now and the coin has a great potential to get into top 3 crypto currencies.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

So, I think traders should not buy so cheap altcoins. The most part of them are shit coins, which never have good price. You should find such in top 40 or 50 coins in market.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

I can advise you DENT. Now the price is at the bottom - 32 satoshi. Everyone expects the price of 1 dollar. The project is engaged in the purchase / sale of mobile traffic. The application was launched at the beginning of summer, if I am not mistaken, and already today more than 7 million users use it. This year it is planned to launch its own exchange. So I advise you to look at Dent
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

cheapest altcoin and worth to invest are tokens of various eth (erc20) platforms because besides the price is very low the price increase can sometimes be very surprising there is no harm in investing here
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

So, I think traders should not buy so cheap altcoins. The most part of them are shit coins, which never have good price. You should find such in top 40 or 50 coins in market.
I think that you can even choose coins from the top 100. In the top 100 there are very good coins that will become a good tool for investing

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

It is very difficult to say which token is the cheapest,as there are tokens that have fallen in x 100,so it is difficult to choose which one,and it is not one, but I hope that there will be tokens that will also grow in x 100 times, now it makes no sense to judge the market, as there are nuances, waiting for growth

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

It is very difficult to say which token is the cheapest,as there are tokens that have fallen in x 100,so it is difficult to choose which one,and it is not one, but I hope that there will be tokens that will also grow in x 100 times, now it makes no sense to judge the market, as there are nuances, waiting for growth

It seems to me that even the lowest price indicator is not yet a real opportunity to get a good return on investment. In fact, today the entire market has dropped very low and prices for altcoin may be minimal in both promising coins and those who are already going to retire.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

i can think some,

1.Mint.
2.SCC.
3.Turtle

and many other low sats coin, if you can buy at the support like at 1 sats you will be fine, as long as the coins don't die.
  I am not agree with you because according to me the coin which is cheap in price today it will be high tomorrow. We need to be patient and not to sell it to early because it takes time to grow for  coin in prices accordingly I would suggest you to buy some bitcoin it has an affordable price as well as promising
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

In order to find the cheapest altcoin yet, promising, you should look on the coinmarketcap and some trading platform to see the market value of each cryptos and I recommend you to buy ripple as your standard which is cheapest altcoin.

You're right. Ripple is now very promising for investment.
As for the cheapest altcoin, I see no reason to look for the cheapest. You need to look for the most promising in terms of growth.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

i can think some,

1.Mint.
2.SCC.
3.Turtle

I am not agree with you because according to me the coin which is cheap in price today it will be high tomorrow. We need to be patient and not to sell it to early because it takes time to grow for  coin in prices accordingly I would suggest you to buy some bitcoin it has an affordable price as well as promising

choosing the top 20 in the coinmarketcap is a good suggestion
no need to choose a cheap altcoin now if we will hold it long enough yes right because they will grow except altcoin which doesn't have a long history

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████