Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 11:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitparking SolidCoin Pool and Exchange  (Read 1680 times)
doublec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 05:56:29 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 07:49:48 AM by doublec

I've put a SolidCoin version of my pool and exchange software up so you can mine and exchange SolidCoins for Bitcoins. Pool is at http://scpool.bitparking.com and the exchange is at https://scexchange.bitparking.com.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:09:50 PM

decided to start to charge for coin recovery... probably smart with all the new currencies.

you know they all owe a lot to you, most of these things wouldnt have gotten nearly as far off the ground without your amazingly quick work.

thanks man.

mooo for rent
doublec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:20:35 PM

decided to start to charge for coin recovery... probably smart with all the new currencies.
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I bumped the fees up. This is also gives others more opportunity to undercut and less people accusing me of monopolizing the alternate chain services.
Stupidpal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:27:57 PM

It's amazing how fast you get these up. Thanks again.  Smiley
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:40:33 PM

yeah i saw you advertising mooncoin.. lol wow. Pretty cool of you but mooncoin has got to place their own orders or something or I dont see them getting off the ground. Pretty cool of you to do anyways.

cant help the monopoly, you got a great service..it is quick and more importantly it is where everyone is at.
That is why I dont trade on the Arkansas stock exchange, but i do at the New York one. Tongue

mooo for rent
doublec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 02:51:36 AM

How long does a successful sell order take to show up in one's available funds?  My BTC balance is incorrect.
It's immediate. PM me details if you think something is incorrect and I'll explain why it isn't.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Very nice and good idea, but this version is not work in android divice or else you need a computer or laptop, i want it to try but i use only cp for my bounty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: