Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which DEX among these (Bancor, CoinChangeX, IDEX, Etherdelta) do you recommend?  (Read 216 times)
rybakov (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
Merited by fundyourself (2)

There are so many upcoming DEX in the market. I would like to know which one I should go for among the following?

1. Bancor
2. CoinChangeX (www.coinchangex.com)
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

I would recommend you IDEX. But there're always pros and cons each exchange.

IDEX offer low fees payment that people looking for. It also have good speed for transaction. But the GAS costs are about 1.5x higher than EtherDelta and slightly higher than 0x, but on IDEX there is no risk of competing for the same order and wasting gas. They also not support for trading in bitcoin.

I warn you not to trading at EtherDelta. Many problem happen in there. See the chat or browse in google there're many problem especially people lost their money on it. It very risk!
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

There are so many upcoming DEX in the market. I would like to know which one I should go for among the following?

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta

Each stock exchange has its advantages and disadvantages. Experienced traders will never trade at only one stock exchange. IDEX and FORKDELTA are quite popular exchanges on which many non-popular coins are traded! I would advise you to trade only on popular exchanges!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta

I would recommend you to use IDEX, in extreme cases - Forkdalta. The first is certainly better, because it works faster, but on the second often there are those tokens that are not traded anywhere else. For this reason I often use ForkDalta to either sell bad coins or tokens or sometimes buy cheap coins or tokens. These two DEX are very good for use.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta

why there is no waves dex in your list mate
i think waves dex is good decentralized exchange if we compared with the others dex
just my personal opinion
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

I did not use these following exchanges site because I use bittrex and binance and other trusted exchanger. But if I think you can try to pick etherdelta. Base on my own Idea it is better among these following. You can try to make your own research so you can choose which is best.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

I used to trade a lot on etherdelta but then they had serious issues with their exchange and i tried Idex, to be honest idex provides much better user experience and compliance than etherdelta and secondly a lot of fresh tokens are quickly listed there so for me idex has become a priority exchange now.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

I will always talk in respective of matters like these only based on experience. Etherdelta has failed us several times with hack and some other issues like that but Idex had being doing so great since when i’ve Being using it and seems to be more secured compare to that of Etherdelta, forkdelta which started not long had already hijack traders from Etherdelta I must confess. In this case of those list Dex, I prefer Idex 90%.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

I did not use these following exchanges site because I use bittrex and binance and other trusted exchanger. But if I think you can try to pick etherdelta. Base on my own Idea it is better among these following. You can try to make your own research so you can choose which is best.

We're opposite mate, I also use those sites if I had coins that was gaining good price, because their trading was good eventhough the fee was much higher than those popular exchanges you said. I was also doing trades on the exchanges you've mentioned and it went good and I really earned good profit from them.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta
Bancor and IDex are great, another dex is forkdelta. It is great too. I usually use forkdelta , bancor, and idex. those three are best dex. It is secure because you own the PV key instead of centralized exchange. You no need to worry about withdrawal because your withdrawal run by blockchain not human. the withdrawal will be succesful if the netowrk not too busy.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta

I used Bancor and I feel it's good besides their low volume. I casually use Idex and find it the best decentralized exchange in the market right now. Etherdelta is long gone. I've never heard of Coinchangex.
Which exchange you will use depends on your token, volume and launching option. If Idex have it you should use them.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Definitely my answer Bancor and Etherdelta.Although register better in all and analyze for each of them. Each is interesting in its own way. And each exchange has its own highlight
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta
I've not any experience with coinchangex and it doesn't seem good to me. Idex looks good because it has used centralized exchange site to be the main character of the decentralized exchange site.
Etherdelta should be the second place and bancor for the last because it's only trying to solve double coincidence.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

I usually use IDEX because of its many tokens and trading volume is large and easy to use. i want to try to use bancor but i don't have experience and i don't understand about bancor i am afraid wrong, is there anyone ever use bancor? can share how to trade in bancor?
importantV

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

I usually use IDEX because of its many tokens and trading volume is large and easy to use. i want to try to use bancor but i don't have experience and i don't understand about bancor i am afraid wrong, is there anyone ever use bancor? can share how to trade in bancor?
same with me IDEX good, although it is very much maintance but I am comfortable using IDEX from some others.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

IDEX is the clear winner out of all of these.

Not only is it the first, it is the easiest to use and has the most volume.
Volume is everything for an exchange.

Also, this year, it has become the go to place for all pre ico listings.

It is a favorite of mine because the period from when an ico ends to when it gets listed on a big exchange is a shopping extravaganza.
Almost always, these tokens will pop up on IDEX and crash below ICO price.
This has been terriffic for me because I am American and the vast majority of ICOs I want to participate don't allow US investors.

So I just patiently wait, and then scoop them up on IDEX for below ICO price!

What am I buying on IDEX now?
Daostack (GEN) of course!

ayi nora

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta
I have a suggestion for you, you better choose idex exchange, idex is very easy to use, and tokennya very good price, I often use idex exchange to exchange my token into ethereum (ETH), hopefully useful.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

I'm not familiar with bancor but I know bancor is a good exchange. so I only recommend IDEX and etherdelta / forkdelta because both are popular, many people use it to buy cheap tokens and easy to use.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:22:34 AM

1. Bancor
3. IDEX
4. EtherDelta

All of that is ERC20 excanges and I think it's okay he's all used by traders. The difference is that the bancor does not have a buy and sell bid. Etherdelta has had a lot of users because of their system problems that have not been fixed yet

#Support Vanig
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

So I would recommend IDEX.
Because IDEX has a perfect matching mechanism, this platform is my favorite dispersion exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: