Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheaper In Bitcoins  (Read 15974 times)
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2011, 07:53:54 AM

NICE looking site !

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2011, 07:59:19 AM

I need people to help test out the shipping process. Any takers? just go to CheaperInBitcoins.com add products to shopping cart, send bitcoins to the supplied address, wait for confirmations. PM me your email address and I'll ship out your products!

Thanks! first 5 customer testers get .5BTC payment after product has been shipped!

Does this mean the site is ready to roll? I am looking at some products.

-ST

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 10:09:57 AM

Yes the site is fully operational but not deemed "public" until the spetember 1st. I really need people that i can chat with one on one to get an idea on their over all experience and im willing to pay .5BTC for you time. After you have had items shipped out and arrived at your door, and have reported back with your experience i will send you .5BTC.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 01:23:45 PM

Just issued 100 assets on GLBSE with the ticker name "CIB-Solutions" (with out quotes)

Contract:https://glbse.com/asset/a9264230662de707183eef179f58ece9fe4751a7eb287bd95119479fb4264b33

GLBSE CIB-Solutions page: http://companies.herokuapp.com/company/22

I'm looking at GLBSE, and it appears you did not put in a "sell" order for those shares. How much are you selling them for, how soon do you expect to repay, and at what amount?

Thanks for that information peter lambert, I guess I thought glbse worked a little bit differently. I'm putting in a sell order now.

Assuming those weren't rhetorical questions or questions meant to be written on the sell orders page, I will be listing them for 1BTC and I will repay as quickly as products are sold, what that means  is if you invested 10BTC and only 5BTC in purchases were made over the past month you will receive your 120% of that 5BTC that month. Then when 5BTC in products are purchased the next month you will receive the rest of your 120% at the end of that month.
Any more questions?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 10:40:26 PM

Yes I will repay by purchasing back the shares at a higher price.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 11:09:51 PM

Just posted 100 sell orders at 1 BTC I doubt I'll need any more then this for the rest of the month.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 11:41:47 PM

Ticker ID: CIB-Solutions
https://glbse.com/asset/a9264230662de707183eef179f58ece9fe4751a7eb287bd95119479fb4264b33
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:56:54 AM

Your GLBSE contract is not signed and is very ambiguous in terms.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:27:43 AM

What would you suggest that would make it any clearer then it already is?

There is not much to know except that when customers purchase from my website, I use the invested BTC to help pay for upfront costs(when exchange prices are low) this way customers don't have to wait a whole month for exchange rates to go back up to my set "Locked in Bitcoin price" receive their product(on top of that shipping wait times). Every product is making an variable income and that money is used to pay back the investors. Thus there is no set payback date because I can't promise that I will pay you in a month or two from now, because I might have to pay you sooner or sometimes(hopefully not) later. If i did have a set payback date, I would have to pay out of my pocket to just to pay back investors which doesn't help me or the company what so ever just hinders it.

I'm contacting GLBSE to get the contract signed thank you for that information. Smiley
indio007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:17:54 AM

What if I don't want to sell back shares? Do they expire? Will you move to dividends?
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:24:55 AM

There's at least one spelling error on your home page =) 

If you'd like help with copywriting or editing, please PM me.
brendio

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:29:32 AM

What would you suggest that would make it any clearer then it already is?

There is not much to know except that when customers purchase from my website, I use the invested BTC to help pay for upfront costs(when exchange prices are low) this way customers don't have to wait a whole month for exchange rates to go back up to my set "Locked in Bitcoin price" receive their product(on top of that shipping wait times). Every product is making an variable income and that money is used to pay back the investors. Thus there is no set payback date because I can't promise that I will pay you in a month or two from now, because I might have to pay you sooner or sometimes(hopefully not) later. If i did have a set payback date, I would have to pay out of my pocket to just to pay back investors which doesn't help me or the company what so ever just hinders it.

I'm contacting GLBSE to get the contract signed thank you for that information. Smiley

Well, not having a set payback date for a bond puts me off a bit. It makes the bond riskier and more like a share, but with a capped upside. That said, some people may be prepared to invest. What is unclear is what exactly you mean by the "rate of items purchased". How exactly will the payback rate vary? Will you pay back a percentage of sales or a percentage of profits?

Also, your contract has no contact details apart from your website, and grammatical errors do not give a positive impression to potential investors. Signing your contract with GPG allows you to demonstrate that no details have been modified and that communication by you outside of GLBSE actually comes from you. For example, since your contract is not signed, we cannot tell if you really do represent the CIB-Solutions Ticker or not. You could be an imposter for all we know (not saying you are). If you had signed the contract, you can also post messages here signed with the same key to prove that you do control the signing key.

I am thinking of offering services as a capital raising agent to help entrepreneurs get their contracts prepared clearly and present a clearer business case to investors. I wonder if there is a market for this. There are a handful of contracts on GLBSE with errors in them (from simple grammar to incorrect dates etc.). I don't think the business operators are acting in bad faith (and often honour agreements despite what the contract says), but many entrepreneurs lack a complete understanding about how exactly GLBSE works. There are videos explaining it, but it is still not exactly user friendly. I think this may act as a bit of a barrier to entry. Engaging the services of someone to prepare an investor-friendly contract should allow entrepreneurs to focus on what they do best—growing their businesses.

brendio

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:33:35 AM

Also, you may want to fix up the maths on your company info page:

Invest your Bitcoins and get a 120% in return profits. Payment is goaled to be on a monthly basis, but the fact is the quicker products are sold the quicker you get your profit.

Investments pay for out-of-pocket purchases to keep prices low and not follow exchange rate. In some cases investment money will be used for legal advice.

Investment = Profit
1BTC = 1.12BTC
50BTC = 56 BTC
100BTC = 112BTC

1.12 BTC profit on a 1 BTC investment is 112% profit. If you mean you invest 1 BTC and get 1.12 BTC back, then it is only 12% profit.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:14:46 AM

Also, you may want to fix up the maths on your company info page:

Invest your Bitcoins and get a 120% in return profits. Payment is goaled to be on a monthly basis, but the fact is the quicker products are sold the quicker you get your profit.

Investments pay for out-of-pocket purchases to keep prices low and not follow exchange rate. In some cases investment money will be used for legal advice.

Investment = Profit
1BTC = 1.12BTC
50BTC = 56 BTC
100BTC = 112BTC

1.12 BTC profit on a 1 BTC investment is 112% profit. If you mean you invest 1 BTC and get 1.12 BTC back, then it is only 12% profit.

I'm obviously not up to par with business lingo. Instead of profits I meant to put "Return"

Edit: I wait I caught what you were saying... Thanx Mate
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:16:22 AM

What if I don't want to sell back shares? Do they expire? Will you move to dividends?

I would say they don't expire but that would be pretty inconvenient to constantly keep track of static BTC laying around in the safe-wallet, so yeah they don't expire.
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:05:43 AM

I would say they don't expire but that would be pretty inconvenient to constantly keep track of static BTC laying around in the safe-wallet, so yeah they don't expire.

So what you are saying is they are a one time payout of 20% Redeemable at some unknown future date?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:36:44 AM

So what you are saying is they are a one time payout of 20% Redeemable at some unknown future date?

I'm saying I'm hoping people don't leave their rewards laying around for too long. They don't expire but hope not to keep someones profits laying around for long its just an annoyance doing audits wondering what a lot of BTC is just sitting their for. I plan to pay people back in full monthly. At the moment I'm not entirely sure how many orders I will get monthly because I haven't had an purchases yet, so I can't say a set date. That said I may not even need the invested BTC, they are basically their for when exchange rates go lower then my set Bitcoin price and customers would have to otherwise wait until the exchange rate went back up.
Ghostofkobra

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:08:03 AM

(Just a minor nitpick: please, please don't use the baht symbol for BTC. It's really not understandable why people detest using 1$ as 1BTC but not detest 1฿)

Although its hard for some US-citicens to understand "$" does not mean "money" it is actually means dollar (or pesos). Or to quote
a person on IEEE's conference economy dept. "Money is counted in dollars!". I almost laughed my *ss off into the phone..

I really hate to reference wikipedia (this is why) but you can read about it here Dollar sign

This works in the same way as we in Europe use the € sign for euro when we mean euro and not the dollar sign ($).

Keep using the ฿-sign for bitcoins or lets just decide to adapt it as the official bitcoin sign (which i thought it was when i looked at the logo).

/GoK

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:09:04 AM

(Just a minor nitpick: please, please don't use the baht symbol for BTC. It's really not understandable why people detest using 1$ as 1BTC but not detest 1฿)

Although its hard for some US-citicens to understand "$" does not mean "money" it is actually means dollar (or pesos). Or to quote
a person on IEEE's conference economy dept. "Money is counted in dollars!". I almost laughed my *ss off into the phone..

I really hate to reference wikipedia (this is why) but you can read about it here Dollar sign

This works in the same way as we in Europe use the € sign for euro when we mean euro and not the dollar sign ($).

Keep using the ฿-sign for bitcoins or lets just decide to adapt it as the official bitcoin sign (which i thought it was when i looked at the logo).

/GoK

I think I finally understand what dree12 was talking about thank you for that ghostofkobra
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:11:33 AM

so far 7 assests have been purchased for 1BTC and they are being sold back at the pay out amount it looks like of 1.2BTC.

Instead of 100 assets in circulation I've changed it to 20 I realized I definably don't need that much to cover costs for the upcoming month
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: