Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheaper In Bitcoins  (Read 15974 times)
wannaBhacker

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 08:49:52 PM

I hope you guys read Xenland's posts before you trust his site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41955.0

He says he is security minded but doesn't care about doing security in his open source projects that are security basics 101. He introduces some lame small bounty for hacking his site. Really? I can win bitcents finding exploits or I can hack your user database or steal coins. Which one do you think sounds better to a hacker? Then he says he purposely puts in security problems so he can monitor them and plug them later. Just absolutely epic. Welcome to Xenland's project. The next GOXED.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 09:12:29 PM

I hope you guys read Xenland's posts before you trust his site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41955.0

He says he is security minded but doesn't care about doing security in his open source projects that are security basics 101. He introduces some lame small bounty for hacking his site. Really? I can win bitcents finding exploits or I can hack your user database or steal coins. Which one do you think sounds better to a hacker? Then he says he purposely puts in security problems so he can monitor them and plug them later. Just absolutely epic. Welcome to Xenland's project. The next GOXED.
Please "wannaBhacker" don't invade my thread with your accusations, please start your own thread I'd be happy to answer any questions.

I don't know where he got the idea i have Bitcoins stored on my server.

All Bitcoins get sent to an encrypted offline wallet which is stored on a USB stick. This USB stick is only used on a computer that has been wiped and this computer is only used for bussiness purposes such as for example "Transfering Bitcoins to an exchanger".

I have to get back to work and would like to assure everyone that nothing is wrong and I don't know why wannaBHacker has the need to attack me. The website will be up shortly with the statuses of everyones orders.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 11:11:33 PM

Website will be up in about an hour with the statuses of all invoices updated. On another side note, I'm setting everything to "not available" until I get my admin panel to have more features. I was going to just work off the MySql commands and do everything manually the first month but if I get this many customers(which isn't much) it will be impossible to get orders out same day. So when the website comes back online everyone just be patient if you really want to order somthing, its for the good!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 11:31:29 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2011, 11:59:21 PM by Xenland

Website back up: https://www.CheaperInBitcoins.com everything is set to "Not Available" until I get my admin panel to do the things i need done. I will still be personally auditing incoming and outgoing transactions and checking for inconsistencies with purchases.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:20:41 AM

Anyone wanting to do international shipping it would be cheaper to go through the following website: www.shipito.com until I get international shipping integrated into the system.(which I don't plan on integrating for another month and a half).
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:18:52 PM

*Plans to get a better "Customer Support" widget the current one doesn't alert me like it supposed to, apologizes to anybody trying to contact customer support.

PM me here with your signed up email address and what I can help you with for now anyways.
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:32:50 PM

Hey man can you order certain video cards? I want one that isn't listed, a Visiontek 6870.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:55:16 PM

Hey man can you order certain video cards? I want one that isn't listed, a Visiontek 6870.

Just queried my suppliers and none of them have that, I'm currently pushing diligently to getting an direct AMD supplier. Which I've applied twice for a partnership over the course of 2 months and no response what so ever, I'll be making some more phone calls/emails with other AMD suppliers but I doubt they will take me seriously until I have a good track record and a few references.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 05:23:08 AM

I'll Be leaving this forum You can find my Cheaper In Bitcoins announcements on an "other" forum. Cheaper In Bitcoins has changed a few things
1]BTC value will change once a day.
2]Motherboards and CPU's will be added tomorrow.
3]I purchased back some bonds at the price of 1.2BTC today on GLBSE I'll purchase back more when some more products get sold.
4]Good bye everyone
5]I wont tell you which forum I'm lurking at.... becuase I'm not comming back here ever again..Sory folks!!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 05:09:37 PM

Power supplies, Motherboards, Ram, and more over at www.Cheaper In Bitcoins .com thats www.CheaperInBitcoins.com
Use the toll free number if you need any assistance with anything! Thanks, Xenland! (I only speaka english)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 03:59:17 PM

Came back to say:

Now that I have a pretty good feel for how things will operate and the flow of it all, It seems after any order it will take 2-3 days for money to transfer to bank account, after that it takes 1 more day for bank to approve. Then I send money to my supplier(s) and they will ship it same day or the day after. My personal credit limit is lower then orders I'm getting so that was an issue but I have raised it to get orders out faster. Getting a Business line of credit so me and my customers wont have to wait the 2-3 day period for bank transfers. Once the bank clears my line of credit all orders will be next-day(if not same day) shipped.

Thanks everyone for helping me get my service into gear by being supportive! I will be sure to keep pushing my business further!

Selling X68 XL-ATX Assasin

Total PCI-E slots: 6
SKU #:GAG1ASSASSIN

For only 72.26 BTC!

If your weary of purchasing from me, Might I recommend purchasing something small to "test the waters?" Lots of people already are purchasing keyboards/mouse combos to test out my service!

Call my toll free number if you need help with anything or If I'm messing up you can call and bitch me out: +1 (877)563-0721
I don't care what you do just tell everyone about bitcoins! and how they can prevent identity theft!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 04:06:05 AM

Daily rotating backups are working successfully it seems. These backups are downloaded weekly to prevent from database lost (if some how rack spaces guarantees fail)
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 04:09:45 AM

Data loss is directly proportional to the amount of time that has passed since the last back up. Cheesy
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 05:33:30 AM

When i speak i have the habit of talking in worst case scenarios. so worst case scenario at worst I would loose about a weeks worth of information and right now since sales are about once a week its not a big deal in the future this will change. I'm constantly auditing and working on my system so its in reality backed up daily sometime hourly when i'm testing updates. I said a week because there will be 3-5 day intervals where i take breaks from the CIB project and work on other things.

With all that said rack-space guarantees all data integrity as they have two backs for my cloud server so if there is any hardware failure their guarantee is only and hour of wait time and any wait time after i get hosting credits.

Cloud Hosting: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/cloud_hosting_products/servers/

Downtine Garuntee: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/legal/sla/
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 05:34:11 AM

I'm going to be adding a major update of products, some home decor type things. stuff that you can purchase for your home and small priced items.
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 06:28:09 AM

Hows business been going? Releasing anymore bonds soon?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 06:43:08 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2011, 10:42:23 AM by Xenland

Hows business been going?

Its going well but I'm pushing on getting bank funding to get transactions going a little bit quicker. Right now i basically rely on how long bank transfers are going.

Releasing anymore bonds soon?
I believe there is 4 bonds left unless someone else snagged them.

On a side note:
You can see recently shipped and purchased items by heading over to www.cheaperinbitcoins.com/daemon
A customer posted up pictures of their recieved product and ill get the link posted soon
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 10:41:34 AM

I've found these pictures from another forum and I wish not to disclose any information on the customer unless they'd like to come out and say who they are them selves anyways. here is some pics from a successful ship, Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/UaQJs#ugzD8

You can tell the purchase is legit by going to https://cheaperinbitcoins.com/daemon
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 01:37:26 PM

"Todays" on the main site should be "Today's".
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

"Todays" on the main site should be "Today's".

Thanks mate!

Wait wouldn't that be, "Today is"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: