Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody has experience with CryptoRig.com?  (Read 3148 times)
michielnl (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:08:43 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 06:36:00 PM by michielnl

Hi all,

Does anybody has experience with CryptoRig.com?
They are late on a product and not very responsive.

Here is a post from this company: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199913.0
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptorig

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:20:06 AM

We were not very responsive this week due to a major holiday, it's called Christmas Smiley

This issue is resolved. We offered a full refund or compensation for late delivery. Sometimes things happen that are outside of our control, like part shortages and shipping delays during the holiday season.

We still do whatever we can to make the situation right for the customer.
michielnl (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:10:42 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 01:11:08 PM by michielnl

Hi Cryptorig,
OK, thanks for the update.
(I was hoping that the estimated date of Dec 18 should have worked before the Xmas period, but I fully understand)
I am looking forward to hear expected delivery date and the delivery itself.
Nice year ending!
michielnl (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:10:04 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 08:29:15 PM by michielnl

Hi all,
Cryptorig did refund my money properly on my request, very trustworthy for me.
Regards, Michiel
rpcv24

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:18:18 PM

I purchased a scrypt mining and an asic mining contract from CryptoRig back in December. I've sent multiple emails asking why my scrypt mining contract hasn't started yet. I received vague answers stating that it will start in the next week (that was Jan. 10), they're moving locations (that was the excuse the week before), etc.  The terms on their website said the scrypt mining contract would start within two weeks.  I understand the Christmas holiday can slow things down a bit...but it's the middle of February.  I've never received the contract they promised for either the asic or the scrypt mining nor have I ever received an update or any information about either of the mining contracts. Recently I've begun just asking for a refund. I've received no response.  My order number is #448, I'd like a refund CryptoRig.
eadmalky

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:26:29 PM

I purchased a scrypt mining and an asic mining contract from CryptoRig back in December. I've sent multiple emails asking why my scrypt mining contract hasn't started yet. I received vague answers stating that it will start in the next week (that was Jan. 10), they're moving locations (that was the excuse the week before), etc.  The terms on their website said the scrypt mining contract would start within two weeks.  I understand the Christmas holiday can slow things down a bit...but it's the middle of February.  I've never received the contract they promised for either the asic or the scrypt mining nor have I ever received an update or any information about either of the mining contracts. Recently I've begun just asking for a refund. I've received no response.  My order number is #448, I'd like a refund CryptoRig.

Always not responsive, no update, no respect, no clear answers, no commitments, no refund ... etc what you call that?
rzrminer

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:09:05 AM

Agreed, I did get a response on Feb 5th (I ordered back in November) stating they were still waiting on CoinTerra machines but I have to imagine they have received them by now after seeing CoinTerra has shipped 1000+ units and are working on February  batch (allegedly).

I don't think it is a scam (fingers crossed) hopefully just slow customer service. I'll update if anything changes.
sinvin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:29:13 PM

Hello everybody

After half a year, I still haven't got any refund  Angry I couldn't do the cash-back because it was already too late when they told me the contract was cancelled.
Everytime I send them mails, I've got short answers such as (we haven't forgotten you, we have problem with our bank, we can't put money on our paypal account...).

Their last excuse is clearly a lie since they sell their product on ebay with paypal : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/CryptoRig-HitchHiker-IN-HAND-USB-ASIC-Miner-2-6GH-s-Nanofury-Bitcoin-Mining-/261363979264?

I wanted to know if there was still other people who hadn't been refunded yet.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: