Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy 1] Avalon 200Gh/s 2.5 BTC Instock!!!  (Read 9470 times)
Fireminer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 07:10:33 PM

Would be interested in 1 TH system, of course depending on the price.
When is the expected delivery?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:43:20 PM

Hmm ... im intrested too ... but .... who can vouch for seller? Dont get me wrong ...
CroverNo01 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

Hi,

Going to publish an update the now on everything.
Trying to get photos to show but still getting the 502 Error or the proxy block.

Only sales I have done here is with Sushi

I am big trader on ebay

Thanks
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:38:29 PM

hi everyone

i'm just wandering about if this deals is hot

when sushi is selling for $2300 or 3btc with free immedeate delivery  antminer s1 overclockable to 200gh or not overclocked 180gh

see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392860.0

you can also purchase this for $1500 through taobao and use an agent there

see here    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w6781323-5181736728.3.Cqof1L&id=36670648668#

and here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392860.msg4240415#msg4240415

alternatively you can get the avalon one here as well for $1200
see here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Avalon-second-generation-2-2-module-gbms01-coins-200g/1580020369.html

so i am just wandering what to do? Huh

any questions pm me

Check his history of "group buys" on this board and have popcorn ready.
He like to make group buy and then sell units on ebay.
He is real troll for normal people like outcast2k,mininghardware, and few others.
Complete time waster.
If you have btc to use go for sushi group buy or reliable user(yxt,outcast3k) with history not this troll who have better leads to miners even when companys like mininghardware and other offering good deal.

His group buys: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396539.msg4280377#msg4280377
What a joke-he selling them for 1.1btc when u can get directly from yxt for .99btc without custom tax and other duties.
 His first group buy was made as "raffle"...Really?

My advice is: Leave this muppet and go for reliable source.
Search for reliable uk/eu groups and buy directly from them.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:41:22 PM

Hmm ... im intrested too ... but .... who can vouch for seller? Dont get me wrong ...

I suggest-check his thread history and see for yourselve what kind of seller he is.
If you lucky u will get raffle ticket.
Like his first group buy users.
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:45:06 PM

hi everyone

i'm just wandering about if this deals is hot

when sushi is selling for $2300 or 3btc with free immedeate delivery  antminer s1 overclockable to 200gh or not overclocked 180gh

see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392860.0

you can also purchase this for $1500 through taobao and use an agent there

see here    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w6781323-5181736728.3.Cqof1L&id=36670648668#

and here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392860.msg4240415#msg4240415

alternatively you can get the avalon one here as well for $1200
see here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Avalon-second-generation-2-2-module-gbms01-coins-200g/1580020369.html

so i am just wandering what to do? Huh

any questions pm me

Check his history of "group buys" on this board and have popcorn ready.
He like to make group buy and then sell units on ebay.
He is real troll for normal people like outcast2k,mininghardware, and few others.
Complete time waster.
If you have btc to use go for sushi group buy or reliable user(yxt,outcast3k) with history not this troll who have better leads to miners even when companys like mininghardware and other offering good deal.

His group buys: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396539.msg4280377#msg4280377
What a joke-he selling them for 1.1btc when u can get directly from yxt for .99btc without custom tax and other duties.
 His first group buy was made as "raffle"...Really?

My advice is: Leave this muppet and go for reliable source.
Search for reliable uk/eu groups and buy directly from them.

Please can you stop spamming my threads round here, you are one of the biggest trolls on this website.

You can check that I am not a troll and I support other miner companies why I buy there products ?

Funny that YXT has been outstock for more than a month now - http://www.asicminer-shop.de/?product=cube

Many users also complain that you troll on here.

This is not my problem I still get sales and good customer service rating ?

Why would you pay tax from UK to UK this I do not understand ? Also YXT you must pay import duties, even says on website so please not lie.

I feel for the troll you are, but must not feed the troll on here - just a script kiddie as we say
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:45:38 PM

I suggest-check his thread history and see for yourselve what kind of seller he is.
If you lucky u will get raffle ticket.
Like his first group buy users.

Please if you keep spamming my thread I can simply just report you ? Problem ?
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:04:04 PM

Evening

Right after Bitcointalk having some down time hopefully this post will show and I will update the first post as well.

The factory that I buy from has recalled the 400Gh/s miner after it was found not to be cooling properly.

They have now decided to use full tower case and also use water cooling blocks. This is going to take a number of days to change all the units.

I am not at the front of the cue either for my stock.

However the 200Gh/s model and 110Gh/s model is shipping not a problem/

I can send this Via EMS,DHL or Fedex

I personally use DHL as 3 - 5 days delivery and very good service

Hardware information:

200Ghs model uses the 55nm Avalon Chips running two modules per unit. running a 1000w to 1200w high end PSU

Price for the 200Gh/s is $2650 inc shipping via DHL I stated 2800$ but have now got final price so some discount.

I can also get other models in Avalon such as 110Gh/s and also box garden 110Gh/s please let me know if any interest but many are looking for higher power so I can do these listings via PM

Delivery is send within 2 working days usually same day or next but please allow 2 working days.

Payment: Bitcoin - or Bank Transfer

Warranty is issued by the factory for standard 7 days return once overclocked this is void - These machines can run at 230Gh/s overclock

yes my first group buy was a fail only got 20 cubes but now I have plenty stock of these and am ready for all questions.

I will update on progress of 400Gh/s when I get news and looking forward to the water cooling system they use.

The 1.2Th/s will use the same cooling system and details and price are to be revealed soon  Smiley

I hope this helps so if any one is ready to make an order then please get in contact Smiley

Thanks

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:15:02 PM

Please can you stop spamming my threads round here, you are one of the biggest trolls on this website.

You can check that I am not a troll and I support other miner companies why I buy there products ?

Funny that YXT has been outstock for more than a month now - http://www.asicminer-shop.de/?product=cube

Yxt out of stock? I think, check better before posting such a crap.
im not spamming, i give advice.
As far as i remember you been told by mininghardware to stop trolling their post.
You tried overtake outcast3k with your raffle group buy which ended on ebay.
Now u selling for 1.1btc cubes which anyone can get from cchan or yxt for .99btc delivered.
Ohh and u calling yourselve international seller in one thread.

And NO any hardware will not be subjected to tax within euro zone.
I bought few things from people on this board from different euro zone countries without issue.

What you offering is joke made in china. You cannot even buy one or two units to prove your honesty.
Mininghardware showed working units, outcast3k was always honest about his group buys.
You made 2 funny to called "group buys" which ended up being raffle something and ebay sale.

And this is your first group buy?
Being honest is not about crying u gonna report me to moderator.

People asking questions- i think i have answer so i can write what i want.
If this is called spamming you should be banned long time ego.

And one more thing: Can you actually post pictures clearly with you forum nick and date.
I just dont like people using someone else photos.
This will give a bit of honesty to your thread.
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:51:44 PM

These things use over 1,000 watts?  ugh...

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:30:38 AM

interested in the 400Gh/s + water cooling system and 1.2Th/s miners. please PM me best price later. Ship to Malaysia.

CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:15:09 AM

Yxt out of stock? I think, check better before posting such a crap.
im not spamming, i give advice.
As far as i remember you been told by mininghardware to stop trolling their post.
You tried overtake outcast3k with your raffle group buy which ended on ebay.
Now u selling for 1.1btc cubes which anyone can get from cchan or yxt for .99btc delivered.
Ohh and u calling yourselve international seller in one thread.

And NO any hardware will not be subjected to tax within euro zone.
I bought few things from people on this board from different euro zone countries without issue.

What you offering is joke made in china. You cannot even buy one or two units to prove your honesty.
Mininghardware showed working units, outcast3k was always honest about his group buys.
You made 2 funny to called "group buys" which ended up being raffle something and ebay sale.

And this is your first group buy?
Being honest is not about crying u gonna report me to moderator.

People asking questions- i think i have answer so i can write what i want.
If this is called spamming you should be banned long time ego.

And one more thing: Can you actually post pictures clearly with you forum nick and date.
I just dont like people using someone else photos.
This will give a bit of honesty to your thread.

You sir are a troll and to be honest you just make yourself look like a fool, many users message me about you the story's they say are true.

Trolling is not advice when you spam up someones thread with utter rubbish. Yxt has not had stock for a very long time and is competition not aloud on here anymore ? I'm sorry do you run the website ?
If buyers wish to pay .99btc for out stock unit then can. Well that you are wrong anything that arrives into the UK or any other country is subject to TAX unless you are a business and claim it back, please think before you post such untrue facts.

I have posted many pictures and things I don't need to prove a point just to make yourself happy so I can get an order for you. My business is doing just fine thank you Smiley
When you ask your buyers what the best method for sale is and they agree I can't complain and they even go against yourself this I find funny.

Photos are provided by the factory, if I have my own stock I take photos like on my other threads if this is direct from factory I apply for permission like every other person would do.

For now my sales are good and I need not to worry how much you troll my threads, you really have been rattled in your cage to always follow my threads, for this makes you a fan boy of me  Grin
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:16:45 AM

interested in the 400Gh/s + water cooling system and 1.2Th/s miners. please PM me best price later. Ship to Malaysia.

Also I am very interested as all other miners that use Avalon chips are very very loud. Using waster cooling system the noise will be very reduced while temps are stable and overclock is not a problem.

Will be in touch Ninjaboon for now sale of 1.2Th/s is 15th Jan.

Thanks
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:17:56 AM

These things use over 1,000 watts?  ugh...

This is just the PSU, just because you have 1000w PSU doesn't mean it pulls that. From meter I have seen is 720W to overclock 890W

For a miner this size and price is very good

TerraHasher

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:05:06 AM

All the tech specs can be found at the manufacturers website. ( http://semtong.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-220613462/mining_machine.html ) They said 2 weeks on the 400 GH/s units until they are all fixed. I just bulk ordered 20 of the 400 GH/s to sell on ebay and they said about 5-7 days on shipping once they are all fixed. They also have less than 20 of the 200 GH/s units left as i could not place a bulk order on the 200 GH/s units.

It is still cheaper for you to order from this group buy from the OP unless you want to order 20 units. I cannot vouch for the OP, but i do know that the factory is legit as my agent in china took a tour yesterday and got photos for me.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:21:53 AM

All the tech specs can be found at the manufacturers website. ( http://semtong.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-220613462/mining_machine.html ) They said 2 weeks on the 400 GH/s units until they are all fixed. I just bulk ordered 20 of the 400 GH/s to sell on ebay and they said about 5-7 days on shipping once they are all fixed. They also have less than 20 of the 200 GH/s units left as i could not place a bulk order on the 200 GH/s units.

It is still cheaper for you to order from this group buy from the OP unless you want to order 20 units. I cannot vouch for the OP, but i do know that the factory is legit as my agent in china took a tour yesterday and got photos for me.

Correct Smiley I think my supplier is slight different but same source as my price for 200Gh/s is slight cheaper, price of 400Gh/s I will know soon but like you say the have been recalled and you have confirmed this as well so CERTAIN users do not think I am lying.

I hope you best of success on eBay, I too would like to sell on ebay but my seller allowance is not high enough if you can help me find out how to make higher I would tip you in bitcoins Smiley

Have also seen tour of the factory from a friend in china and is very impressive Smiley I like the new liquid cooling blocks.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

Correct Smiley I think my supplier is slight different but same source as my price for 200Gh/s is slight cheaper, price of 400Gh/s I will know soon but like you say the have been recalled and you have confirmed this as well so CERTAIN users do not think I am lying.

I hope you best of success on eBay, I too would like to sell on ebay but my seller allowance is not high enough if you can help me find out how to make higher I would tip you in bitcoins Smiley

Have also seen tour of the factory from a friend in china and is very impressive Smiley I like the new liquid cooling blocks.
Everytime I max out my seller allowance thing I get an email shortly after saying they doubled mine (only up to 20k now but I don't sell on there anymore), also buying one of those store plans tends to increase your limits.
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:28:19 AM

Everytime I max out my seller allowance thing I get an email shortly after saying they doubled mine (only up to 20k now but I don't sell on there anymore), also buying one of those store plans tends to increase your limits.

Yeah I have got about 6.5k limit on my account but then if I upgrade then my PayPal account gets limit on how much money I can receive  - nightmare of a system
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:33:30 AM

Yeah I have got about 6.5k limit on my account but then if I upgrade then my PayPal account gets limit on how much money I can receive  - nightmare of a system
Hmm I've had my paypal account verified for quite awhile, and as a business/merch account 0 limits
jbcheng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:05:00 AM

Let's see the price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: