Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Updated]Get Bitcoins At CoinFor.Info  (Read 1110 times)
coinfor.info (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 10:05:29 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2011, 03:15:41 PM by coinfor.info

Coin For Us - A Bitcoin Earning Area! Complete offers and more!
Coins are the site currency. It exchanges for prizes shown on the prize page.

New and in the works - Earn Free Bitcoins, PayPal, AlertPay, Gift Cards, And More - Simple offers for any country! Faster and Better payouts. Massive amounts of Bitcoins or Cash can be earned here.

Thats not all you can earn! You can earn Coins to exchange for any item on any site online with a price. (With Taxs and Shipping Included) We also plan to put an open shop for others to put there prize in for others to buy using there Coins. We would then send you the profit earned from each sale. You would be able to choose what processor you want to be paid under.

Get others to signup under you to earn 10% of there earnings for life!!
Bonus Of 100 Coins Once Signed Up - Use those Coins Now For A Limited Time Only And TestBuy Some Bitcoins. No Offers Required!!

There is alot more coming to the site and way to much to explain here. Some compete with  some of the development here taking place such as a game around Bitcoins and a shared lotto.
More info check http://coinfor.us

As New things are added to the site, we will post them here.

Warning:
You may run into offers that dont comply with the Bitcoin rule of being hidden but can earn you a couple Bitcoins within minutes. Some offers only require a Email or Doing a survey. And as a promises all your info given on site is secure!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfor.info (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 04:15:06 AM

New OfferWall added. Check the new page added. Now with the offer wall you get alot more offers than just a little slot with only few offers.

Check it out. Many offers for many country's.
Dorkslayz

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 12:57:54 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2011, 01:14:07 PM by Dorkslayz

When you try to buy the 0.01 BTC with 100 Points it directs to "http://coinfor.us/?page_id=49&buy_item=5" and I get the error "Page not found" and I just rebooted my PC and AVG reported a virus within Portal2. Its a little suspicious seeing your a newbie and all.
coinfor.info (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 06:22:18 AM

Ive checked and have seen Ive not set the page to confirm the cashout of the prize and im fixing now thanks. Also the payment wasn't sent. I will have to do it manually thanks for the test. I will post update to when it will be fixed. You then could go back to test payment system. Also payment will be higher. As of now payments are sent manualy so wait times are 1 - 7 hours. Soon auto. Some more updates later....

Some are:

Pictures by the prize for a basic confirmation of what the prize is.
More prizes!
More better payouts!
Translator for mostly every country! Site is now open for any country just by using any translator online.
And More!

When you try to buy the 0.01 BTC with 100 Points it directs to "http://coinfor.us/?page_id=49&buy_item=5" and I get the error "Page not found" and I just rebooted my PC and AVG reported a virus within Portal2. Its a little suspicious seeing your a newbie and all.

Sorry the virus warnings are not coming from us as we use an secure affiliate. Also I've seen no payment address for me too send bitcoin to. I will have to soon see if any of the teams I work with can input a bitcoin fast payment system.

Sorry if I didnt cover anything,for the late reply and typos. I went have a great time with the kids and family for the long night and very tired. I will go over it tomorrow morning and look over most. Thanks for the look overs.
getpaidz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 01:51:48 PM

Nice looks like you got to it before me lol. Were working with the same people I PMed you. Chat there.
coinfor.info (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 03:47:34 PM

Yeah Ive notice and great to be working with you...

More on the site. We opened an new download site connected to the main site. Simply upload files and earn cash. Not Bitcoins yet. But as an update its there for the cash earners. Its open to use but still in the works. The main site is http://downloads.coinfor.us

More were in need of some prize ideas for CoinFor.Us Drop a line here or a PM. If the prize is able to be added then it will.

More coming soon!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: