Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QuickX Protocol — quickest cross blockchain transactions  (Read 1129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

The development of increasingly modern technology requires everything that is instant and QuickX is the transaction solution with the fastest Crypto for at time .. good idea
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

I don't think there's a project out there as ambitious as this one right here… Call me dumb (I'm new to all of this), but I really want to support the QuickX team… They seem like great people that know what they are doing….
The team is the best and I believe in this development of the project. Personally, I will pay more attention to this project as many people are referring to QuickX Protocol and it will certainly greatly affect the ecosystem of the project in the future. I will definitely invest if the project has good information that makes many investors feel excited
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

Former Finance Minister Backs QuickX Project, but Why?

QuickX is a novel protocol designed to specifically cure the many fatal flaws behind cryptocurrencies today. With QuickX, users are able to make instant transactions for all blockchain assets. Performing transactions off chain, and utilizing pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets, QuickX will be the quickest way to exchange cryptocurrency.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/former-finance-minister-backs-quickx-project/

Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:45 AM

The protocol has a great vision and product that can help the crypto-industry. 50 % of tokens sold is a good percentage for industry standars. Awesome project!
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

QuickX: Providing unique Blockchain Technology solutions to many peculiar problems
https://theceo.in/2018/07/quickx-providing-unique-blockchain-technology-solutions-to-many-peculiar-problems/

dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.

Yes, working on the product. However, in order to make your project more visible among potential investors, the team needs to increase the volume of advertising, not many investors are aware of the benefits of this project.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

Platform that offers the advantages of blockchain technology innovative decentralized platform that is intended to provide effective solutions to some critical issues with blockchain technology such as timing,scalability and transfer .. is it true? wait and see until end project
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

QuickX transacts outside the chain for Blockchain assets, thus accelerating transaction speed, dissolving interoperability issues between different Cryptocurrency, reducing transaction costs and also solving scalability problems.
CharlieFromC

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:53 AM

Reserved
QuickX Protocol Support

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

QuickX transacts outside the chain for Blockchain assets, thus accelerating transaction speed, dissolving interoperability issues between different Cryptocurrency, reducing transaction costs and also solving scalability problems.
Yes you are right👌
Thanks for your support
QuickX Protocol Support

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future.  Good luck guys.
Thank you for your kind words
QuickX Protocol Support

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

Platform that offers the advantages of blockchain technology innovative decentralized platform that is intended to provide effective solutions to some critical issues with blockchain technology such as timing,scalability and transfer .. is it true? wait and see until end project

QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.
You can get more information from our website: www.quickx io
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

In a time where we are flustered with useless ICO's, Quickx comes to the table with a useful protocol that can help make cryptocurrency mainstream.

Read ICOshock's review of the project to learn more about the technology, Secugenius, the company behind QuickX and more.

Click here to read the review.
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Very good and interesting idea, good using blockchain technology, vision is good for me.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Quickx has a great team,with a proven trackrecord. They have a great team of advisors that can contribute greatly. MVP available.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

QuickX Protocol provides a way to the users to use cryptos as fast as any other fiat currency. Now it’s possible to see Debit Card payments in cryptos, all thanks to this novel protocol.
internetofthings5

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

When will public end and listed on exchange ?
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

The company behind the platform has great clients, proving that they are also succesful and can reeach their goals.
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

The protocol has a great vision and product that can help the crypto-industry. Awesome project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: