Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for selling NEO  (Read 1357 times)
A.Bagdad (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
Merited by MrCrank (3), DragonETH (1)

I kept NEO for more than 6 months, today I sell them too much I think they will soon collapse in price. I am sure that by investing in another altcoin I will get more money and experience.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

I kept NEO for more than 6 months, today I sell them too much I think they will soon collapse in price. I am sure that by investing in another altcoin I will get more money and experience.
NEO is a good investment for long term. There's a growing number of ICOs that uses NEOs platform. If you are one of those who bought NEO when its was still known as ANT then you gained a lot of profits already but if you just bought it just like what you posted which is 6 months ago, NEOs price at that point in time is starting to recover from a huge drop after the China ban on Cryptos. Hold on to it if I we're you but if you are positive with your new investment that you can earn more, then the decision is always yours.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

I think it's good to hold NEO especially for long term because it has approval from the Chinese Government itself. I'm holding NEO too for long term.

It may upset for a while but I believe that it has a good future.

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

The only reason that would make me sell the NEO that I am holding now is if the price of NEW hits a new all time high so I would be making the most profits from investing in the coin. I know that the coin will do good, it will only take time which is why I am ready to hold for a long time.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

NEO is the one of the promising coin in crypto market and some ICOs depended by NEO hence coming days price will grow up so keep long term hold on NEO then will get good profits   
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

I see no reason to sell the NEO coin, I'm sure that the coins will still grow very much in value, although today there are a lot of moments when coins are really just falling in price, but I think that now a lot of people understand that NEO will grow.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I hope that Chinas government will reconsider its attitude to ICO, and if it happen, then NEO I think will start to rise in price.
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

NEO seems like a problem to me in a way that I do not know why. I do not want to invest money in NEO because of the price level that NEO is getting, and because of its strong competitors. It is more plausible for me to invest in ADA, Cardano instead of investing in NEO. Thanks to NEO's free transfers and GAS distribution, they are still a favorite coin, but they have not been able to go a long way in terms of sub-projects. Platforms such as Waves, XLM and NEM seemed to be even better than ever. There are 1 NEOs I have already taken for the future in the future, but investing in more is not very logical for me. Of course, there is respect for investors.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

NEO really really fell a bit at a price, but I do not think that you do not need to panic, it will come time and NEO will start to grow with new strength. The whole market is not in the best situation now, so you just have to wait a bit and you'll get a profit.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Today I saw such information from Chinese Ministry. It's an Official Blockchain Ratings
https://twitter.com/cnledger/status/996950431459823616?s=21
You didn't provide any arguments. Perhaps you have some news that I do not know about? Tell us then this here.
I invested quite a lot in NEO a year ago. Of course the part I spent on participating in ICO projects that were based on the NEO platform. TheKey is for example.
I don't persuade you to believe that this is promising. Not at all. This is your personal choice. For me, NEO is a good investment.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

It is too early to sell your NEO and I believe the price has a huge potential to grow. The best part, you will miss the passive income from continuing to collect Gas.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Strong opinion. Why do you think this is true? I adept neo because bought Ant with 5$ price and still keep hold them. Of course not everyone but half of coins I do.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I suggest you to keep holding your NEO and don’t be weak as so see that it’s price is dropping down because it is normal in crypto currencies. There are lot of ICO’s that are in Neo platform so there is a potential in this coin that will give you some assurance with your investment. It’s a good coin to invest just hold it.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

A very unfortunate decision, if I have NEO, I will not sell it, I will keep it until the price peaks. Until now NEO is still falling, but I'm sure NEO will be able to pass it and return to have a high price. I think NEO is perfect for long term investment.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

I believe that dumping Neo now is a very bad decision unless you have more profit than at initial bought price
Moreover this is just a blip in all altcoins and Cryptocurrency prices and everything will be balanced up soon

So you are best to keep your Neo cos it’s gonna worth over 80$ in few weeks and that’s even more profit
Do get the decision right buddy
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

maybe what you have done is the best way for you, but for me personally I prefer to continue to hold the NEO because NEO has good potential in the long term.

funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

last year , neo grew rapidly . its market value is now ranked eleventh . it is difficult to grow tenfold in the short term . now i think ontology is a good choice . it will grow substantially like last year's neo
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

I'm personnally holding my NEOs even if I don't have that many. This is a long term investment for my part, I don't intend to sell for at least another year, maybe two.

Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Do not sell NEO, they have a great team and bright future. They prepare many updates and improvements. You will regret it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

You are right i will agree with tou partially as neo will not grow overnight as it already has grown a lot and also has consolidated now it will grow only when we see new big volumes coming back to the market, i personally think that in june it can show good positive moves.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: