Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for selling NEO  (Read 1363 times)
zzxcvv

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

I think it's too early to sell Neo, most likely the price will rise by the end of the year several times
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

I think it's too early to sell Neo, most likely the price will rise by the end of the year several times
No, it's not that it's cheap or expensive now. You should understand that such platforms as NEO or EOS in the near future will be big dominants of the crypto-currency market, if you can think globally, then the answer will come itself.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I think you just get little profit from holding NEO, maybe if you sell at Jan or Feb, you will get big profit from it. Also I think that you sell too early. If I became you, I will hold until the market rise again. Don't worry about collapse, This fall is happen because of Bitcoin fall due to some reason. Maybe After Bitcoin recover again, NEO will also recover too.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

It is good to diversify your portfolio and not just kept 1 token or coin. But you cannot sell your neo coin just to purchase other coins. It is best to keep neo as your priority coin next to bitcoin and ethereum because this neo coin will have the possibility to retain its price to 100+ usd due to the upcoming development updates of neo.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Well, neo is on a great platform right now. But that might be regretful for you in the coming days. I would like to ask you to HODL them cause it may go high so think about it. It may be profitable.
almanoffs

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

I would also get rid of NEO and bought more interesting altcoins, as for me NEO is too Chinese project that does not give anything new.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

That would be very bad move for you if you sell outright all your NEO. I think NEO have many platforms under that coin so it will not collapse anytime from now. I would only sell NEO if the satisfaction of the profits hits.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I am still holding on to my NEO. Maybe could consider selling it after the next bull run.

Holding on to something that has alot potential too. But nevertheless, NEO is really good so far for me.

Just that the recent dip makes alot people sad
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I think you are mistaken this coin is a very good investment. And if I were you, I would buy it even more while the price is very good

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I also think so. The NEO network is very slow, centralized and contrary to the principles of crypto-anarchism. Just look. what happens to them when someone tries to make an ICO on NEO.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

I think NEO is a good long term investment and many ICOs are using the NEO platform. should be maintained even if it takes a long time, but NEO has a good future prospects. but if you think another platform will be more successful yes it is up to you in taking policy. Good luck!
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

I kept NEO for more than 6 months, today I sell them too much I think they will soon collapse in price. I am sure that by investing in another altcoin I will get more money and experience.
i think neo is a very promising cryptocurrency, though i may be wrong of course, you can never tell with cryptocurrencies' prices now
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

I think NEO is a good long term investment and many ICOs are using the NEO platform. should be maintained even if it takes a long time, but NEO has a good future prospects. but if you think another platform will be more successful yes it is up to you in taking policy. Good luck!
neo andeos are two the most promising cryptocurrencies now, but i am not sure, it is so hard to tell jow, but personally i am going to invest in it
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

I kept NEO for more than 6 months, today I sell them too much I think they will soon collapse in price. I am sure that by investing in another altcoin I will get more money and experience.
why do you want to sell it anyway? in my opinion neo is a very promising currency and i doubt it will really collapse in the nearest future
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

neo andeos are two the most promising cryptocurrencies now, but i am not sure, it is so hard to tell jow, but personally i am going to invest in it
i think that you really should stop hesitating and start investing in what you are considering a good thing to do, i wish you good luck
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Why don't wait for another 6 month? Do you know NEO is a long term project, it's a potential project and got a lot of supporter, you quit now just because of NEO price drop and won't rise? I want to told you that not only NEO, whole market current price dip and most of us lose a lot of paper value, but we don't give up, just wait for another big day coming

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Now that the price has fallen along with the entire market there is no reason to sell. Better wait for growth.

Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

if you find a better coin than NEO, I think that's good because you want to be a rich merchant of experience. my advice before investing in other altcoins, better explore the deeper coin and analyze it. whether the coin has a good future so as not to regret in the future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Keep coins at a time when the market is falling very dangerous. I think that you should have sold your coins for a long time to free up your capital and further investments.
1nazarenkooleg

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

Like for me NEO is a good investment for long-long term. Good crypto for hodl, but if you know that you can trade good with this coin - do it. I'm gonna hold it couple years

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: