Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for selling NEO  (Read 1349 times)
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

This year, almost all of Altcoin fall in relation to Bitcoin. Neo did not show any independence in the crypto currency market and I decided to sell it.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

It takes patience if you want to get a lot of benefits, because all other altcoins are also not sure to be as good as you think, especially in a market position like this, nothing is instant in this world, so be patient, up to you with your own ability here we only recommend the best so that no loss can make you more depressed, if you change your mind this is the right position to buy some altcoin because the price is very cheap, wait because most of the possibility of the price back down.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

I would keep the NEO for sure, the selling now are just panic sell or weak hands.  There are so many developments for NEO this year. There is currently the biggest ICO blockchain after Ethereum.  They are also busy on the roadshow, I will bet it bounce back in no time when BTC and crypto in general heading back to bull run mode.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

i cant see any logical reason to sell neo at the moment. first of all we are around at the end of a bearish run and everything is verycheap. second neo based icos are coming very strong and it will affect to neo market price.

turn the page
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

I kept NEO for more than 6 months, today I sell them too much I think they will soon collapse in price. I am sure that by investing in another altcoin I will get more money and experience.
I do not quite agree with you. Neo is a cool project with great potential, the only thing that has not been lucky is the falling market.
sammy2394

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

Market today you should not sell the altcoin you hold, the price of the altcoin down low. We may lose money if you have enough patience to hold NEO until the end of this year. That will be a good time for you to sell them.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

NEO is a pretty altcoin has great potential. China is drawing up with a great system thus making NEO could be one of the great altcoins in some time in the future. sell NEO indeed became one of the few that promises this time. Moreover, the current value of the NEO back low so it's a great time to buy to sell in some time to come.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

If you sell NEO now is the worst time, I think it is not advisable to sell them, maybe NEO will increase again in short time. And then you will regret your actions.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

I'm holding NEO for quite a long time and I don't think in this market selling it would be a wise choice.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

I think some day Neo will be in high again when China market will come back to crypto becouse anyway China will regulate or let users freely buy and sell them ,then Neo from China there.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

you've made a great mistake. It just happened that you chose to buy NEO not at the best times. But overhaul NEO is a great opportunity for long term investment
The time to buy NEO is July 2018, there will be a very good price for future expectations, it will be possible to make x2 and return the investment.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Star_Cat

Activity: 64
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:16:03 AM

you've made a great mistake. It just happened that you chose to buy NEO not at the best times. But overhaul NEO is a great opportunity for long term investment
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

I kept NEO for more than 6 months, today I sell them too much I think they will soon collapse in price. I am sure that by investing in another altcoin I will get more money and experience.
NEO is a good investment for long term. There's a growing number of ICOs that uses NEOs platform. If you are one of those who bought NEO when its was still known as ANT then you gained a lot of profits already but if you just bought it just like what you posted which is 6 months ago, NEOs price at that point in time is starting to recover from a huge drop after the China ban on Cryptos. Hold on to it if I we're you but if you are positive with your new investment that you can earn more, then the decision is always yours.
to sell NEO in a state of high-growth coins is very capable of generating substantial profits. with its development is able to make the NEO has a high price. and will be very profitable by selling it at a high price. so it's a good idea to sell NEO when the price is high.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

What a bad day for both of us, Even I just sold all my NEO a day back and look what has happened today! It skyrocketed and I feel completely rekd. This is a great lesson for me to stay strong during tough times and never panic sell Sad
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

That's why you should never invest in 1 coin. It makes holding easier because when some coins go down, others go up. For example, I have Monero, ETH, NEO en LTC. Monero and LTC went down but NEO and ETH went up. So I am never getting hit too hard emotionally when some coins go down. But if you only have 1 coin and that goes down, then you have to be emotionally really strong.
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:36:39 AM

Noe is a long-term currency, but the increase has been very large, and there is not much space at present. But in the same way, you will not have a huge return on your investment in other projects. All returns will be normal or even lower this year.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

I think personally, NEO is one of the most promising coins in the crypto market and some of the NEO-dependent ICOs so that the upcoming,
day's price will grow to keep the long term in NEO because NEO has good potential in the long run and profitable.

KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Neo is good for long term investment but when we are talking to value, it is very cheap compared to other coins. This kind of coin has disadvantage like any other coins but Neo's weakness is in terms of the currency or value. But Neo has good potential when we are talking about long term investments.
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:22:23 AM

It regards differentiate your portfolio and not simply kept 1 token or coin. Be that as it may, you can't offer your neo coin just to buy different coins. It is best to keep neo as your need coin by bitcoin and ethereum in light of the fact that this neo coin will have the likelihood to hold its cost to 100+ usd because of the forthcoming improvement updates of neo.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

NEO may be a long term hodl. If you started investing Before September last year you will know it . If you have started investing in the early 2018's You may have no idea what holding could get you.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: