Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QLC] QLC Chain - The Public Chain for Decentralized Network-as-a-Service  (Read 23609 times)
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

I'm interested in the concept of your project. It sounds great that QLC Chain will empower individual users, network owners or operators to conduct network resource with QLC Chain and also get reward or payment directly when being a part of the shared network service. This will be very profitable. In addition, If you need Indonesian Translation for the ANN Thread above, I can do it, just pm me. thank you     
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panjieOntoseno

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

the idea of this project is very interesting and will be very useful for many people.
is there a white paper? because on the website. I did not find it
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:25:49 PM by mprep

the idea of this project is very interesting and will be very useful for many people.
is there a white paper? because on the website. I did not find it

Thank you for your interest in the project. You can view all our documentation in the download portion of our website https://qlcchain.org/en/download/

QLC Chain airdrop — what to expect at Stanford

BTC__INVEST

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

How to register and received some bace capital.

Good luck
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

🙏🙏🙏
Thank you guys for participating in our AirDrop giveaway and sharing the QLC love to your friends.
Due to an overwhelming response, we have decided to close the giveaway at this time.
🙏🙏🙏
Ronja1807

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Sehr interessantes Projekt
Danke das ich dabei sein darf, ich finde das es ein gutes Projekt ist, und freue mich auf die weitere Entwicklung
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:26:39 PM by mprep

QLC Chain at CPC Cryto DevCon 2018

It's our pleasure to share with you a wonderful YouTube review of the QLC Chain project and the fact our project was listed in the top 5 most interesting projects on the NEO blockchain

QLC Chain and Montnets Announce Joint Venture to Provide Decentralized Telecom Services for Enterprises

QLC Chain (previously Qlink https://qlcchain.org/), the next generation public Blockchain for Network-as-a-Service(NaaS), and Montnets Group (002123.SZ), a China listed company and leading cloud communication service provider, today announced the establishment of a new joint venture to provide blockchain-based telecommunication services for hundreds of thousands of enterprise customer.

The joint venture will leverage QLC Chain’s innovative technology and Public Chain for decentralized telecommunication services to transform the Telecom industry. Montnets is the leading cloud communication provider, with over hundreds of thousands enterprise customer and strategic partnerships with leading companies such as Baidu, Tencent, Alibaba, Bank of China, Ping An Insurance Group, China Merchants Bank and more. Montnets also has long term partnership with China’s top three operators, China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom. By combining resources from both parties, the joint venture will promote and deploy enterprise-level adoption of blockchain-based telecommunication services.

As the leading cloud communication service provider in China, Montnets Group has created an ecosystem to provide cloud communication for enterprises. This includes IM Cloud, Video Cloud, IoT Cloud, and Digital Cloud. IM Cloud solution is their primary business in China with plans of expansion to international markets followed by their Video Cloud platform which is exclusively for 5G and Real-time communication (RTC) platform focusing on internet video compression technology. The IoT Cloud solution is also a crucial part of Montnets’ cloud communications due to its’ efficient operation and management to support over 100,000 connection points.

“The new venture is a step further for QLC Chain to apply the blockchain technology to business usage” says Susan Zhou, Co-founder and COO of QLC Chain, “The Blockchain technology will encounter massive adoption in multiple vertical industries such as telecom which is underpinning the whole digital economy. Montnets is a leader and veteran in cloud communication, and we are very honored to partner with Montnets to build the decentralized telecommunication infrastructure and provide ultimate secure mobile network services.”

The QLC Chain is a public Blockchain that enables individuals, businesses and organizations to leverage their own network resources to instantly become a service provider. The mission is to provide a simpler, secured and transparent network service.

QLC Chain deploys a multidimensional Block Lattice architecture and integrates smart contracts to enable dApps development. The platform utilizes dual consensus: Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS), and Shannon Consensus. Shannon Consensus is protocol created by the QLC Chain team. Through the use of the dual consensus protocol and multidimensional Block Lattice architecture, QLC Chain can deliver a high number of transactions per second (TPS), massive scalability and an inherently decentralized environment for NaaS related applications (dApp). These attributions guarantee that the public blockchain can meet the demand of high TPS and fair environment in the telecommunication industry.

REWARDS : Opening our Multi-token transfer test!!

We're inviting QLC holders on Monday, June 25th to register for an opportunity to participate AND BE REWARDED in our multi-token transfer test. To participate, register and verify your wallet through our website and we will contact you by the end of July to let you know if you're in!

REWARDS On June 30th, we will release the anonymous wallet ranking and reward the Top 30 as well as 20 random QLC holders with secret gifts Wink AND the First Place QLC holder will be winning a Huawei P20 smartphone.

OUR REGISTRATION PORTAL IS OPENED!!

We're inviting QLC holders to register for an opportunity to participate AND BE REWARDED in our multi-token transfer test. To participate, register and verify your wallet through our website (https://account.qlcchain.org) and we will contact you by the end of July to let you know if you're in!

Please ensure you are using your personal NEO address and NOT EXCHANGE ADDRESS

On June 30th, we will release the anonymous wallet ranking and reward the Top 30 as well as 20 random QLC holders with secret gifts AND the First Place QLC holder will be winning a Huawei P20 smartphone.

More exciting updates this week! Our CMO Toya sat down for a YouTube talk with Crypto Zombie and QLC Chain was invited to China Communication Standards Association (CCSA) meeting to contribute on future network development

Win some QLC and swag by taking our Yellow Paper Quiz NOW!

The quiz will be open from July 2 (2 pm UTC) to July 9, 2 pm UTC. Prizes will be distributed on July 9th.

The first 10 participants to complete the quiz 100% CORRECTLY will receive 100 QLC. The following 30 participants to complete the quiz 100% CORRECTLY will be winning some QLC Chain swag.

Yellow paper link: https://github.com/qlcchain/YellowPaper

About the quiz: http://bit.ly/2MF61if

QLC Chain welcomes Dan Kolkowitz as Tech Advisor

QLC Chain (previously “Qlink”), the first public Blockchain for decentralised Network-as-a-Service(NaaS), is happy to share that Dan Kolkowitz has joined the team as Tech Advisor.

Dan will be working at the QLC office in Hong Kong for one week. During this time he will be meeting with Allen Li, Chief Architecture, Owen Wang, Core Developer, and Chris Zhao Core Developer to discuss network security solutions.

Kolkowitz will also assist the team to develop the construction and deployment of the decentralized network blockchain services, with a focus on decentralized security solutions design and implementation.

QLC Chain (previously “Qlink”), the first public Blockchain for decentralised Network-as-a-Service(NaaS), is happy to share that Dan Kolkowitz has joined the team as Tech Advisor.

Dan will be working at the QLC office in Hong Kong for one week. During this time he will be meeting with Allen Li, Chief Architecture, Owen Wang, Core Developer, and Chris Zhao Core Developer to discuss network security solutions.

Kolkowitz will also assist the team to develop the construction and deployment of the decentralized network blockchain services, with a focus on decentralized security solutions design and implementation.

More about Dan:

Kolkowitz brings more than 25 years of experience developing security and network technologies for distributed systems with specialties in financial technologies, payment and anti-fraud systems, and data-privacy protection and management. He also owns the patent for “Transaction Assessment and/or Authentication.” He has a successful entrepreneurial history as the co-founder of IdentityMind Global, an e-commerce company that provides risk management and regulatory compliance solutions for the financial and digital commerce ecosystem. He was also involved in founding companies such as MobileAria, Compact Devices, Securify, Inc., Swan Labs, Inc, and PlaySpan Inc.. Prior to this, he was the VP of Security at RedBrick Health Inc., a leading SaaS provider for the Wellness and Healthcare industries.

Kolkowitz earned a M.S.C.S. from Stanford University, where he managed several key distributed computing projects at the University as well as lecturing in the computer sciences department. He’s been actively working in the network and security industry and standard organizations for over 20 years. He continues to advise on technology and security issues for Venture Capitalists and public and private corporations.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

This project had a lot of red-flags. A lot of stalling and change of whitepaper and plans after a total failure.

Also, I've participated in a contest by them on an Exchange sponsored by QLink.

It was all wash-trade for a Tesla S, that was not an issue, I won a MacPro Book, but I didn't win. I've been contacted by somebody from Qlink in order to deliver the prize. I gave them all details possible, after 1 week they told me that is too expensive to ship in Europe and they need to find another solution, and that their CEO is away in Germany and maybe it can ship from there.

Still nothing, then they ordered from a local website but they failed to confirm their financial information with the store and they got their payment declined in final.

After months and months from January till May, I have been taken like a joke after I've ended up being a bag holder of 1 million QLC tokens and no prize delivered and as a consolation I've received some GAS(neo-sub-currency generated by Proof-of-Stake).

Now regarding their project after a failure to convince Telekom to use their technology now they want their own main net chain so people can make tokens on their chain. A new NEO, Ethereum, EOS, TRONIX and other chains that already exist and have changed nothing out of desperation. So from a token that should have been used in telecommunication services, it turns out to transform itself into a blockchain to deliver tokens on itself just because this is the "trend".

Careful with such investments, they are only trying to "catch" a trend so they can ride it.
Axion_Zen

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

This project had a lot of red-flags. A lot of stalling and change of whitepaper and plans after a total failure.

Also, I've participated in a contest by them on an Exchange sponsored by QLink.

It was all wash-trade for a Tesla S, that was not an issue, I won a MacPro Book, but I didn't win. I've been contacted by somebody from Qlink in order to deliver the prize. I gave them all details possible, after 1 week they told me that is too expensive to ship in Europe and they need to find another solution, and that their CEO is away in Germany and maybe it can ship from there.

Still nothing, then they ordered from a local website but they failed to confirm their financial information with the store and they got their payment declined in final.

After months and months from January till May, I have been taken like a joke after I've ended up being a bag holder of 1 million QLC tokens and no prize delivered and as a consolation I've received some GAS(neo-sub-currency generated by Proof-of-Stake).

Now regarding their project after a failure to convince Telekom to use their technology now they want their own main net chain so people can make tokens on their chain. A new NEO, Ethereum, EOS, TRONIX and other chains that already exist and have changed nothing out of desperation. So from a token that should have been used in telecommunication services, it turns out to transform itself into a blockchain to deliver tokens on itself just because this is the "trend".

Careful with such investments, they are only trying to "catch" a trend so they can ride it.
so you are fudding a project you hold 1 million tokens of ? Even though they paid you out equivalent Gas tokens of value of MacBook pro? Really doesn't make sense.  Red flags ? They have delivered a working Dapp on Android and iOS and continue to deliver , explain your red flags. You are just a troll, EVERY exchange competition is just wash trading.
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

ROUND 2 - Yellow Paper Quiz - WIN QLC / SWAG

We've heard that the first quiz was too easy for some of you... so we've created a harder quiz and raised the stakes!

Make sure to do this ASAP as the first 10 participants to complete the quiz 100\% CORRECT will be winning 200 QLC.

The following 30 participants to complete the quiz correctly will win QLC swag. We will announce winner updates everyday, REMEMBER if you did not get the quiz correct the first time... you can TAKE IT AGAIN! What are you waiting for? Do it now here! https://goo.gl/forms/LIkVSeBftfVj9vQI3

Please read the rules below:

The quiz will be open from July 9th (2 pm UTC) to July 13th (2 pm UTC). Prizes for winners will be distributed on July 16th. The first 10 participants to complete the quiz 100% CORRECTLY will receive 200 QLC. The following 30 participants to complete the quiz 100% CORRECTLY will be winning QLC Chain swag.

Yellow paper link: https://github.com/qlcchain/YellowPaper

Multidimensional Block Lattice Structure article: https://steemit.com/qlc/@txdzhang/what-is-a-multidimensional-block-lattice-structure-1

mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

QLC chain appears to have ambitious goals but I'm wondering if they have been able to offer decentralized Network-as-a-service to users yet. There are millions of people around the world who would have benefited from this kind of project if they have been able to deliver. it will be very hard to convince telecommunication companies and ISPs to collaborate with them because each company is autonomous and has its visions and business goals. Moreso, blockchain is still a nascent technology and it is still far from attaining its true potentials, so without their own infrastructure, I doubt if QLC Chain will be able to deliver on their promise.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

QLC chain appears to have ambitious goals but I'm wondering if they have been able to offer decentralized Network-as-a-service to users yet. There are millions of people around the world who would have benefited from this kind of project if they have been able to deliver. it will be very hard to convince telecommunication companies and ISPs to collaborate with them because each company is autonomous and has its visions and business goals. Moreso, blockchain is still a nascent technology and it is still far from attaining its true potentials, so without their own infrastructure, I doubt if QLC Chain will be able to deliver on their promise.
the same opinion with me, it is very difficult to realize it to telecommunication companies, one of the cases that will appear in the future if it can be implemented but we see first how they solve this problem as a future reference  Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tombola_official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

QLC Chain Is Very Good Project.I Love to join.
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:28:22 PM by mprep

Experience the Multidimensional Block Lattice!

In June, we announced that QLC team has completed the Alpa phase of the Public Chain and successfully expanded the Block Lattice structure to the Multidimensional Block Lattice structure which supports multiple tokens. The structure will be able to support frequent transactions and various functions in the network industry, enabling decentralized Network-as-a-Service.

The completion of Alpha phase means we enabled the creation of different tokens in the Block Lattice ecosystem, similar to ERC20 and NEP5 token standards. We are the first in the Block Lattice architecture that allows users to create tokens within the ecosystem and use it for their businesses.

Later this month, we will be inviting 50 QLC holders to participate and experience our multi-token transfer on Multidimensional Block Lattice. Moreover, the selected participants will be able to experience our Wallet and Explorer first-hand. We’re so excited for this progress and to build a platform and ecosystem where users can build network related dApps and profit from our public chain!

If you’re interested to participate in our multi-token transfer test, please note that you must have your wallet registered and verified at our website https://account.qlcchain.org/

We will be choosing the following holders to participate:

Top 20 QLC holders
30 random QLC holders

We will be selecting the participants on July 25th! You don’t want to miss this event, Secure your place as a participants Wink

Hi, thank you for this question!

QLC is building the public chain for Network-as-a-Service(NaaS). It means it is the blockchain platform for network services, including but not limited to VPN, CDN, Firewall, storage, routing, name resolution etc. To decentralise this service, it means users will enjoy secure (online activity not being tracked), encrypted (a public/private key account system rather than a user name/password one), carrier independent, and on-demand network experience.

From the business perspective, it is a niche industry, true, but also the industry that underpins the modern digital life. From this point of view, I would say network is not an industry but the infrastructure for all industry. Separately, I would also like to highlight the fact that all the public chains that are under developing, they are not necessarily competing with each other but rather tackling different problems in different fields. We hope QLC Chain would eventually provide the network module for dApps, regardless which public chain it was built on.

From the technological perspective, QLC Chain is introducing the Multidimensional Block Lattice structure, which can support high TPS, scalability and achieve anti-centralization. The four function nodes pertinent to network services requires "Shannon Consensus" which is also introduced by the team to fairly incentives nodes. For more technical details, please refer to the articles:

https://steemit.com/qlc/@txdzhang/what-is-a-multidimensional-block-lattice-structure-1

https://steemit.com/blocklattice/@txdzhang/what-is-a-multidimensional-block-lattice-structure-2

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@txdzhang/various-consensus-and-shannon-for-network-transmission

In terms of the team, we have Allen Li as chief architect. Allen is a patent owner in wireless engineering. 7 years experience in Huawei and one of the first group of engineers deploying LTE network in Europe. Dr. Jerry Chen is our Chinese Operation Director, read more about his professional and entrepreneur experience here https://medium.com/qlc-chain/dr-chen-jinrong-onboard-qlc-chain-as-operation-director-of-china-1162dc0d5817 Dan Kowkolwitz is closely working together with the R&D team regarding enterprise level network security. Chris Zhao and Owen Wang also have rich experience in telecom industry.

QLC Chain also formed substantial industry partners, Montnets is one of the largest cloud communication provider in China with hundreds of thousands enterprise clients. QLC Chain will further develop end-to-end solutions for customers.

At last but I would also like to highlight here is the working product WinQ, which uses P2P account sharing protocol and enables peer-to-peer network transmission. I believe the product will speak for the team's developing capabilities. The user experience will keep improving and acquire more users, whether the ones who would like to monetise their network assets or those who would prefer flexible, secure network usage.

Again, thank you for your question.

QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #010

Welcoming New Team Members!

This week, we’re happy to announce that we have two new members joining the QLC Chain family. Sam Huang (黄亮) and Will Cao (曹佩庆) will be supporting Chris Zhao, Core Developer of QLC Chain, to build our Multidimensional Block Lattice architecture.

Sam is a Golang developer who will support the construction of QLC Chain. Will brings over 15 years of network development, routing development experience, he is an expert on openWRT and will lead the public chain development and private network on open WRT.

Currently, there are 7 developers working on our Multidimensional Block Lattice architecture. They are based in Wushan, Shanghai and Changsha.

Chokolo

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

This is my crypto choice #1 this year.

Only 20M Market Cap, huge talented team, blockchain that will make VPN, Wifi and SMS uncentralized. No more need to pay Verizon and all those scammer companies once QLC become popular.
QLC Chain partnered with Montnets in June, which is a HUGE chinese company.

Watch this baby go to top 10 on Coinmarketcap in 2019.
Go invest and HODL guys! This will make you a lot of money
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

A good project, I think so. I find out and find it very potential and I decided to participate in it. Owning this token is my wish. Thank you for the project. Wish the project a success. Let's support the project!
Chokolo

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

A good project, I think so. I find out and find it very potential and I decided to participate in it. Owning this token is my wish. Thank you for the project. Wish the project a success. Let's support the project!

Very good choice. Its going to revolutionize telecom and we get to be part of it  Cool
Easily 50x++ your investment.
Make sure you join their reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/qlink. A lot to read theere
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

How to Improve the User Experience on a Server-less Blockchain dApp?

User adoption for dApps is vastly different from traditional mobile applications. So far, there were only a few phenomena-level Ethereum dApps which are games such as CryptoKitties and the most recently Fomo3D. The gained popularity because of their high transaction volume. It also helped that ETH market price had a good market price during the time. Decentralized exchanges, gained their popularity over a series of centralized exchanges hacked. However, utility dApps have not been able to get the same level of enthusiasm and user adoption as gaming dApps.

Decentralized applications are harder to develop compared to centralized applications because it lacks the experience. In pursuit of security and user adoption, blockchain projects are sacrificing processing speed and agility. Furthermore, it’s harder to grow user adopt as well as improve the user experience. The journey to explore blockchain applications is similar to Internet companies 20 years ago, battling and conquering. According to a report published on May 24th by Cowen, on average, experts in the field expect new technology to take 5.9 years to gain widespread adoption.

WinQ is a utility dApp developed by the QLC team for telecom asset sharing. Currently, the dApps features WiFi and VPN sharing. The platform is built on NEO public chain without a central server. Users can register their telecom asset on the blockchain, offer their services on the platform and earn tokens. The advantages of using NEO public chain is that it uses DBFT consensus and therefore resolves the issue of speed. However, there is more than just TPS as a barrier.

The dApp forms a distributed network by accumulating VPN assets and users. However, a serverless dApp does not restrict user’s activities, and they can operate freely on the platform. Imagine operating a platform like Taobao for telecom services, what mechanisms can be introduced to encourage an increase in both sellers and buyers, without Alibaba central server holding the algorithm? As a VPN sharing platform, the quality of the VPN assets is crucial for user adoption. To solve this issue, WinQ introduced a new logic to sort back-end assets. So, how does the new algorithm work?

1. Every user connected to a VPN asset is participating in the P2P network and the connection will be broadcasted on the P2P network.

2. If a connection is successful, the front-end VPN list (the one displayed on the ‘VPN’ page of the WinQ dApp) of the neighboring node will display the asset.

3. Each successful connection is a signal — available to be connected an valid within a certain period of time.

4. The back-end logic is to present assets to the user with a good rate of available assets by filtering out VPN asset with broken configuration files.

5. Users and assets can rate the listed asset without central interference.

Currently, WinQ is on the TestNet and will distribute 100 TestNet QLC for every wallet created. Therefore, users will be able to connect to VPN essentially for free. However, the dApp will be moving to the MainNet by the end of the year. In order to retain users as well as increase mass user adoption, especially users with limited exposure or experience with cryptocurrency, the team has added a feature on WinQ to allow three free VPN connections, without the need of creating a Wallet. The QLC team believes that by implementing a new back-end algorithm to rank VPN assets as well as allowing three free VPN connections they will be able to rile up enthusiasm and increase user adoption, including non-crypto users.

In 2017, ICO activities were flourishing. There were many projects dedicated to developing decentralized applications (dApp). However, it doesn’t matter how advanced the technology is or how many partners are formed. Eventually, the project has to focus on targeting the consumer market with a client facing product. There’s been plenty of discussions debating the timeline for mass adoption of dApp’s mass adoption and the future of consumers using dApps. Fred Wilson, a partner of Union Square Ventures, said: “There will be an ‘iPhone moment’ for dApps where it’s drop-dead simple and we can consume [them] in almost the same way as regular applications.”
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

All goas down, BTC goas under 6k
Not Problem for qlc, Chance in bnb or usdt and buy later or tomorrow more qlc
QLC Chain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

Introducing Our New Partner of Consumer Products!

We would like to welcome CHEN Zhan, our Partner of Consumer Products! Zhan is an experienced product manager and owns a patent to improve user experience.

Zhan comes to us from Tencent where he was the Senior Project Manager. Tencent is a Chinese company specializing in various Internet-related services and products, entertainment, artificial intelligence, and technology. He worked in the Instant Messaging Products Division and was an innovative researcher for QQ PC. During this time, he was responsible for updating the optimization of function modules as well as conducting research on new programs and implementation.

Prior to Tencent, Zhan was a Product Manager of Cheetah Mobile for three years. Cheetah Mobile is a leading mobile internet company that aims to provide leading apps for mobile users and connects users with personalized content powered by artificial intelligence worldwide. During his tenure he was able to accumulate over millions of users on the network and managed over 600 million global MAUs in more than 200 countries, of which around 77% of the users are located in Europe and the U.S.

At QLC Chain he will be working with the team to increase user adoption, and improve the user experience of our dApp and future consumer products as we’re gearing up to move our dApp onto NEO MainNet.

We’re excited to have him on the team!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: